Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic question about new crafting (Read 1610 times)
klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

question about new crafting
Sep 17th, 2016 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Just logged on to check out new changes to cannith crafting

in particular i wanted to see what you could craft on rune arms, so I accidentally disjuntced my masterful craftsmanship rune arm, but how do i get that back now in the new crafting system?

Or can you not reduce ml on rune arms anymore? thanks.

K

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Re: question about new crafting
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2016 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
you cannot reduce ML

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2016 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Sep 17th, 2016 at 1:32pm:
Just logged on to check out new changes to cannith crafting

in particular i wanted to see what you could craft on rune arms, so I accidentally disjuntced my masterful craftsmanship rune arm, but how do i get that back now in the new crafting system?

Or can you not reduce ml on rune arms anymore? thanks.

K

Thats what you get for not showing any opposition on the moboes. Most people did not bother about losing masterfulshipism due to update 32... And now this is what we have.

Next time earn infractions, troll and fuck with devs/coumminity managers until they understand how drastic changes bother you.

That gay dipshit urlock did not even think this one through... He was going on how awesome crafting will be for rune arms...when u cannot craft proper lore on ml1-9 rune arms, and not even insightful spell power (of this latter I am not entirely sure, just 98% sure)... Rune arms 1-9 got raped literally. Did people bother standing up against a dumb change? No.

Fuck them all to death, the useless cocksuckers.

It is especially disturbing how people, knowing that after u 32 they can have actually +1 effect/ toon slot, did not bother to think it (the case of arties) through. Why would you want rune arms to be craftable after this bonus anyway? Masterful was cool as it was.

Turbine figured out a way to screw arties more, and people were like 'yea pls fuck me!'.

rant off.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2016 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
I've been banned since 2013..... there wouldve been no way i couldve log on to mother forums anyways..

thanks for the insight meh......

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2016 at 4:12am
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Sep 17th, 2016 at 9:54pm:
I've been banned since 2013..... there wouldve been no way i couldve log on to mother forums anyways..

thanks for the insight meh......

Ah, I see. Well, maybe create sock/troll accounts?Tongue

I got a couple. Maybe 10-12? :S

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint