Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lol, who did that? (Read 5461 times)
Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Lol, who did that?
Sep 19th, 2016 at 6:37am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Re: Lol, who did that?
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 6:53am
Print Post  
For the lazy:

Tommysz
Join Date    Nov 2015
Posts    1      

Quote:
Oh my, I just found this site called The Vault, which is an unofficial ddo website, where people share all sort of "sploitz" (cheat) with each other and literally advice their fellow players to cheat!!!

CAN WE STP THEM SOMEHOW? Can that site be banned from the internet??,?

We as a community must stand up together and fight this sort of attitude that ruins not only the game, but our everyday life. Remember that when people sell duplicated things to you for astral shards, they literally cheat you out of your hard earned cash!!!4

There is already talk of "new methods" and how to overturn the well-designed system into ruining each other's gaming style!!!

We MUST fight back!

LOL. Land of milk and honey.

Sock for sure.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 7:47am
Print Post  
I didn't do it.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 7:55am
Print Post  
It seems like a waste to burn that sock for just one thread though.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 9:16am
Print Post  
nah, he'll just get a warning, maybe a single, lone infraction point.

Sock won't be busted for whomever did it.

Just expect a few newbie to initiate into The Vault way of posting in the next few days though...

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 9:23am
Print Post  
Wait, are there people left in this game that don't know about the vault?   Clearly the poster can't think that. 

So what's left, some inept ass way of saying the new crafting system sucks by calling it a well designed system.  Or, based on their use of punctuation, an indirect dig at Fran.  Maybe a dig at the delusional "formal complaints" people post with the post's suggestion to get the vault "banned from the internet," which would be just as clearly delusional if taken seriously.

But, most egregious of all in my opinion, the use of the word Advice when someone means Advise.  Such travesty!

I'm having to work hard to ascribe more meaning to that post than someone tripping over their dick and falling face first on a keyboard.

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 10:23am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478907-Thanks-whomever-you-were!

and i guess we ll get another round of "i really cant tell u how i did that"

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Gringo wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 10:23am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478907-Thanks-whomever-you-were!

and i guess we ll get another round of "i really cant tell u how i did that"

I already told how to do it, long ago. Where you beenż

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 11:56am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 11:49am:
I already told how to do it, long ago. Where you beenż

Oh, but you forgot to tell me dude!!! Shocked

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
*shrug*

I still can mail my ( suposedly BTC ) Teleport Rods... So it's not something new.
I also have an Epic Infested Armor [or is it another Epic S/S/S Armor ] ( supposedly BTC ) that has been sitting idle in the shared bank for ages.

nothing new to see here...

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 11:56am:
Oh, but you forgot to tell me dude!!! Shocked

You know how to use the search! Look up my post how to do. Cry

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Obvious sock is obvious: who the FUCK is joining the mobos in 2015 that's NOT a sock?!  Not only did that faggot troll the mobos, he's trolled everyone on this thread NOT named [].
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:14pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Wow, amazing.

Fran's post isn't completely retarded for once.

IP Logged

Satanscock
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 6:53am:
For the lazy:

Tommysz
Join Date    Nov 2015
Posts    1      

LOL. Land of milk and honey.

Sock for sure.

Some fine trolling it is....except for the 1 post
8/10

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Satanscock wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:53pm:
Some fine trolling it is....except for the 1 post
8/10

Yeah, from zero to full retard in 1 post, and he's been laying low for a year: beyond obvious.
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:03pm by [] »  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:10pm:
*shrug*

I still can mail my ( suposedly BTC ) Teleport Rods... So it's not something new.
I also have an Epic Infested Armor [or is it another Epic S/S/S Armor ] ( supposedly BTC ) that has been sitting idle in the shared bank for ages.

nothing new to see here...

Old lvl 2 maelstrom also can be mailed though they are bound.
Try mailing a Chains though.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:13pm:
Old lvl 2 maelstrom also can be mailed though they are bound.

Dont get e wrong, but what is so different about chains? if they are bta, you should be able to mail those as well, no?

Wow.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #18 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 12:13pm:
Obvious sock is obvious: who the FUCK is joining the mobos in 2015 that's NOT a sock?!  Not only did that faggot troll the mobos, he's trolled everyone on this thread NOT named [].

And what if that post was made by Gringo? He pointed that one out... Pretty much any1 here could have done it. Or you, the (gay)master of all trolls. Tongue

Wow.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:56pm:
Dont get e wrong, but what is so different about chains? if they are bta, you should be able to mail those as well, no?

Nothing bound to account or bound to character is able to be mailed the normal way. I posted awhile back that it can be bypassed with lag from mail.

Back to what you are saying. There are maybe 5 items in the game, old teleport rods, old maelstrom and a few others that are "bugged" and say they are bound when they are not in reality. It's why those can be mailed.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:37am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 5:14pm:
Nothing bound to account or bound to character is able to be mailed the normal way. I posted awhile back that it can be bypassed with lag from mail.

Back to what you are saying. There are maybe 5 items in the game, old teleport rods, old maelstrom and a few others that are "bugged" and say they are bound when they are not in reality. It's why those can be mailed.

Oh what I meant to say was: you specifically pointed flav towards chains (have you tried mailing bta chains- you asked him...sort of), but it is not any special... I mean if you can send btc stuff as you claim you can, then chains cannot be any more difficult. So that sentence was a bit confusing.

mudfud wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:13pm:
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:38am by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 10:40am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:37am:
Oh what I meant to say was: you specifically pointed flav towards chains (have you tried mailing bta chains- you asked him...sort of), but it is not any special... I mean if you can send btc stuff as you claim you can, then chains cannot be any more difficult. So that sentence was a bit confusing.

there is a difference between an example item that can readily be sent through mail that has an erroneously labeled unbound status vs an actually bound item

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 6:53am:
the well-designed system

This is the point where you're trolling too hard.

- Zorro

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 11:16am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 1:37am:

Yeah what eighnuss said. Chains are actually bound and can't be mailed unless you lag out the mail system. Those items Flav listed are just not labeled correctly and not really bound.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint