Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Craftable trinket with augment slot? (Read 5495 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Craftable trinket with augment slot?
Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Do these exist? And, if so, are they more or less available, or so mind-bendingly rare that their very existence is the stuff of legend?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Re: Craftable trinket with augment slot?
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
There were lootgen compass trinkets but I haven't seen one in a long time.  They might still exist though and some might have augment slots.  Search AH for compass.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 3:52pm:
There were lootgen compass trinkets but I haven't seen one in a long time.  They might still exist though and some might have augment slots.  Search AH for compass.

Think these fall under the Wondrous Craftsmanship items (level 15 or 27 in the AH) with the blue border. Never personally saw one drop with an augment slot. Don't think they do.
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:36pm by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

Farmer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dharma!

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
I think compasses are on the reward list of the heroic wheloon chain. I have one but without aslot.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Farmer wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:42pm:
I think compasses are on the reward list of the heroic wheloon chain. I have one but without aslot.

You are correct. Compasses can drop in the list on both heroic and epic but will not always drop. You could get a different slot of a wondrous item. I know you can also get a chance at a wondrous item dropping in "A lesson in Deception" (Wheloon) optional chest if you save all the people.

From the wiki:
"Upon completing all the above quests, the original chain giver NPC offers you a list of named items that are chest drops within the arc. Plus, the list seems to always include a random item with the Wondrous Craftsmanship property on it. This can be a new kind of item, a "Compass" which equips to the Trinket slot. The item is typically, but not always, for a jewelry or clothing slot.

Named items are all Normal version, and both named items and random Jewelry/Clothing are BtCoE."

http://ddowiki.com/page/Shadow_Over_Wheloon
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:07pm by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 5:04pm:
You are correct. Compasses can drop in the list on both heroic and epic but will not always drop. You could get a different slot of a wondrous item. I know you can also get a chance at a wondrous item dropping in "A lesson in Deception" (Wheloon) optional chest if you save all the people.

From the wiki:
"Upon completing all the above quests, the original chain giver NPC offers you a list of named items that are chest drops within the arc. Plus, the list seems to always include a random item with the Wondrous Craftsmanship property on it. This can be a new kind of item, a "Compass" which equips to the Trinket slot. The item is typically, but not always, for a jewelry or clothing slot.

Named items are all Normal version, and both named items and random Jewelry/Clothing are BtCoE."

http://ddowiki.com/page/Shadow_Over_Wheloon

Not to be confused with the Giantcraft Compasses:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Giantcraft_Siberys_Compass_(Level_25)

Which also drop in Gianthold.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 6:43pm
Print Post  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 6:49pm
Print Post  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 6:43pm:

I'm not sure how that addresses the question of "craftable trinket with augment slot", you seem to be missing the "craftable" part.

eighnuss wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 6:49pm:

Well, that's craftable, but no augment slot Sad

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 2:42am
Print Post  
Just remember when crafting for the most experience gain you often will end up with shitty results....

« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2016 at 2:42am by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 4:04am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 2:42am:
Just remember when crafting for the most experience gain you often will end up with shitty results....

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bad-Tattoos-Compass-Wrong...

LMAO!!!!!!!!! OH my god that's so terrible!!!! lol ahhh that sucks for that person!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:03am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 7:05pm:
Well, that's craftable, but no augment slot Sad

sry couldnt resist reacting to nekobytes inability to read your post

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:28am
Print Post  
I pulled a compass last week in the storm horns, it was wondrous, but no augment slot. Forget which quest it was.  Best I can do to help.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Pretty sure all the ones I've gotten were from Storm horns as well, so guess that's the best place to look.  I don't remember if any of the ones I got had an augment slot though.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint