Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Did shiradi get nerfed (Read 1494 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Did shiradi get nerfed
Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:55am
Print Post  
shithole forums thread with limited attention claiming shiradi nerfed. i stopped playing shiradi like 2 years ago when it stopped being relevant but since that thread is 5 days old and the discussion sucked i figured id expose some people who actually understand the game to this potential issue for confirmations. the claim seems to be that shiradi no longer procs per missile but per cast. i dont have a toon fitting the requirements for testing.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478955-Shiradi-caster-proc-changes

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Re: Did shiradi get nerfed
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 10:09am
Print Post  
It was still ok when I was shiradi three months ago.  Doesn't mean they didn't sneak it in on the multiple redumps since then.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:28am
Print Post  
They took away the high-damage procs, and added a bunch of silly shit (grease).

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 11:29am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Sep 24th, 2016 at 9:55am:
shithole forums thread with limited attention claiming shiradi nerfed. i stopped playing shiradi like 2 years ago when it stopped being relevant but since that thread is 5 days old and the discussion sucked i figured id expose some people who actually understand the game to this potential issue for confirmations. the claim seems to be that shiradi no longer procs per missile but per cast. i dont have a toon fitting the requirements for testing.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478955-Shiradi-caster-proc-changes

I'll check tonight when I get online.  First time in a week so if things were snuck in after this past "maintenance" I'll give you my two cents.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
I'm pretty sure that they devs had previously stated that they would change what the random procs were.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint