Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lootgen vs New CC (Read 5966 times)
Wipe
VoD Slasher

Re: Lootgen vs New CC
Reply #25 - Oct 9th, 2016 at 8:09am
Print Post  
The big plus about crafting for me is I can make anything that fits the gear right the fuck now.

No fucking random chance for uber item, no farming billions of chests on loot weekends, no storing of average crap which i might or might not use, no more returned mails from asah.

15/7 + bonus exactly when and where I want is big plus.
It's stupid that really the best ( and don't give me bullshit about one uber 7/4 necro goggles once in million chests) items are from spending 300 tp in crafting hall, but might as well go with the flow.

Either way, I made buncha level 34 items to fill the gaps, and one "universal" level 10 set from old dual slot items that were rotting in bank for years anyway.

Or craft complete set for capped build that you like but don't wanna stay forever on or invest Slavers or GS mats on ?
Collectibles costs are not that bad.
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2016 at 8:15am by Wipe »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #26 - Oct 9th, 2016 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Oct 9th, 2016 at 7:01am:
The extent to which you desperately need my approval is getting sadder day by day.

But please, do another few hours of research into my past statements, formatting nested quotes, and meme generators.  Daddy is so very proud of his little Mookie!

Boring.  Please try harder.  KNN is better at this than you.

It would take you a few hours to quote a few posts from someone's profile, nest them and generate a meme?  That explains a lot.  You really are slow and stupid. 

It's 15, maybe 20 minutes tops to do all that for someone with half a brain.  Then again, you couldn't figure out how to level in the new crafting system even though the motherboarders could so I shouldn't be surprised.

I think I owe Fran an apology for implying that you were on his level.  I was wrong, he's way ahead of you.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2016 at 12:48am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 9th, 2016 at 2:50pm:
I think I owe Fran an apology for implying that you were on his level.  I was wrong, he's way ahead of you.

Oh come now, this may be the Vault, but there has to be some limits as to how far below the belt you can go.
That is simply nasty and hurtful.
That is analogous to salting wounds or kicking a downed opponent.

Where have our standards gone?
Huh

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #28 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 5:50am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 10th, 2016 at 1:12am:

You are illustrating a problem: You expect there to be standards.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #29 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Oh come now, this may be the Vault, but there has to be some limits as to how far below the belt you can go.
That is simply nasty and hurtful.
That is analogous to salting wounds or kicking a downed opponent.

Huh

Yes, it's low but he practically begs for it.  /shrug

In the old days, the "standards" at the Vault would have had someone like him choning.  Alas, times have changed.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Oct 9th, 2016 at 8:09am:
The big plus about crafting for me is I can make anything that fits the gear right the fuck now.

I'm going through alt banks for the first time in years, and it's so good - throwing out a fuckton of garbage.  +5 con masterful stuff is nice, but now I don't have to worry about piecing things together.  Just make it if it matters that much.  Ahhhhhhhhh.

Might be able to TR some of these nubs finally.   Grin

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 12:42am
Print Post  

I don't need any help exercising my little Mookie.  I'm amused by how much effort he feels the need to exert in order to get my attention and approval.

Digimonk wrote on Oct 9th, 2016 at 2:50pm:
It's 15, maybe 20 minutes tops to do all that for someone with half a brain.

You have half a brain, you say?  That explains a lot.  Poor little Mookie, born half witted and hasn't gotten any better since.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #32 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 12:42am:
I don't need any help exercising my little Mookie.  I'm amused by how much effort he feels the need to exert in order to get my attention and approval.

You have half a brain, you say?  That explains a lot.  Poor little Mookie, born half witted and hasn't gotten any better since.

Lame and unoriginal.  You're just copycatting insults that others used here recently.  Try harder please.  I don't think it's too much to ask for you to step up to KNN's level is it?

Since you can't seem to think for yourself, maybe you should politely PM Grand and the others' here that used this shtick with KNN.  If you ask nicely, maybe they'll help you think of something original.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2016 at 8:54pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint