Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Update 32 Patch 1 (Read 10100 times)
Mr
Titan Demolisher

Update 32 Patch 1
Sep 28th, 2016 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Downtime Notice: Thursday, September 29th 9:00 AM-1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)
Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:27:02 +0000
The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Thursday, September 29th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 32 Patch 1. This update includes several bug fixes. Release Notes will be available during the downtime.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Update 32 Patch 1
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 1:36am
Print Post  
Aw shit. I assume its no more no-ml Cannith challie gear.

And less functioning cannith crafting...And many more bugs.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 2:02am
Print Post  
I guess I should throw some shit in a TR cache and see how many <string table errors> I can catch. Could make it into a drinking game, I suppose. Just like real fishing.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Oracler
Titan Demolisher

Sploits! omnomnom..

Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 2:04am
Print Post  
I guess better stock on True Seeing ML:1 items ;p

Here's a drama, There's a drama, and another little drama
Fuzzy drama, Funny drama, drama drama duck

drama drama, cheesecake drama, tablet, brick, potato, drama
drama drama mushroom drama, drama drama duck

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Oracler wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 2:04am:
I guess better stock on True Seeing ML:1 items ;p

LOL! Already made my heroic steamroller gear... seriously doubt they will backdate changes to fix stuff already made. If they DO.. that is truly going to suck  Embarrassed

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:18am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:57am:
LOL! Already made my heroic steamroller gear... seriously doubt they will backdate changes to fix stuff already made. If they DO.. that is truly going to suck  Embarrassed

Remember the reign of madness no ml items?

They could not fix them for years. Then they got fixed.

So your hopes may not be in vain.

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #6 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:25am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:57am:
...Already made my heroic steamroller gear...

LOLz!  Cheesy What kind of faggot needs gear to steamroll heroics  Shocked

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:31am
Print Post  
() wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:25am:
LOLz!  Cheesy What kind of faggot needs gear to steamroll heroics  Shocked

Well, he is the kind of faggot that needs gear to steamroll heroics.

You are the kind of faggot who does not.

Geesh. You should not attack your fellow gays just coz his gaming style is different. He likes getting blowjobs, you like giving them, so what?

Wow.

IP Logged

5fingerdeathpunch
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Masterful on old cannith items not working. Min lvl 13s are 15 and my lvl 16 axe is now lvl 12. Ah well the good with the bad.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #9 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Update 32 Patch 1 Release Notes
Welcome to the Update 32 Patch 1 Release Notes, released on Thursday, September 29th.

News and Notes:

Crafting

Unbound Vampirism, Vitality, and Keen shards now give their correct shards when crafted.
Items

All scaling weapons that should have a Spellcasting Implement bonus now have the bonus automatically. Greensteel augments are not affected by this change.
The Legendary Slave Rags and Legendary Slave Master's Staff now have the word Legendary in their names.
Cannith Challenge gear now has its proper minimum levels.
Against the Slave Lords crafted items (Shackles, Five Rings, Collar), and their Legendary counterparts, are now able to have Mythic bonuses crafted onto them.
Update 32 gear that has set bonuses applied to them now properly applies those set bonuses. The items may need to be unequipped and re-equipped if you had them equipped.
Skill tomes and skill upgrade tomes can no longer be traded in for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments. Since these items are possible to acquire when a character is first created (due to being bundled with expansion packs), it opened up an exploit that allowed players to create character after character to get an unlimited number of Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments.
Quests and Adventure Areas

Optional Objective ransack now works properly.
Public Notice Board
Click here for Known Issues and other public notices.

IP Logged

Bushin
Korthos Resident

Getting too old for this
shit

Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:18am:
Skill tomes and skill upgrade tomes can no longer be traded in for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments. Since these items are possible to acquire when a character is first created (due to being bundled with expansion packs), it opened up an exploit that allowed players to create character after character to get an unlimited number of Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments.

Because god forbid we could not have just made the offending skill tomes incapable of being turned in.... For like 3 days skill tomes had a fucking use.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:22am
Print Post  

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:22am:

Roll Eyes

DAAAAYUM! Angry

Wow.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:25am
Print Post  
It opened up an exploit that if you were willing to waste precious 10-20 mins of your life you could get free eberron shards AT THE COST of losing out on the collectables you would have gotten while normal-gaming time.

Pfff.

Wow.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Bushin wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:22am:
Because god forbid we could not have just made the offending skill tomes incapable of being turned in.... For like 3 days skill tomes had a fucking use.

Yep. I'm glad I turned in all the trash upgrade ones I had saved.

The obvious answer for a hole in the wall for Turbine is to tear the fucking wall down, not get a can of spackle.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #15 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
The stupid small shit they fix while ignoring worse stuff boggles my mind every time .......

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
To be fair, while that PEDS bug would take excruciatingly long to obtain hundreds, if you just needed 5 for a specific recipe it would have been awesome.

And yeah, you'd miss out on regular collectibles, but there's no easy way to farm SPECIFICALLY for PEDS.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 12:55pm:
To be fair, while that PEDS bug would take excruciatingly long to obtain hundreds, if you just needed 5 for a specific recipe it would have been awesome.

And yeah, you'd miss out on regular collectibles, but there's no easy way to farm SPECIFICALLY for PEDS.

EE LoD gives full token, have like 10 collectable nods of all kind and gives some decent xp in pretty short time

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Good thing I found that extra bag of peds.   Grin

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

5fingerdeathpunch
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Yeah, the issue wasn't turning in skill tomes, it was creating character after character to do it, and since there wasn't a time-effective way to resolve this for now, we had to remove it as a possibility. To further answer your question, Slarden, turning them in wasn't an exploit per se, it was character recycling to turning in an item acquired upon character creation for a BtA item. Yes, it's on us to try to not make this a possibility, but if something slips through, we have to correct it.

Thats right Cordo eat shut. You even had to admit it wasnt an exploit then why did you callit one? Now we have a bunch of fucking safesapce snowflakes carrying torches because others PAID EXTRA MONEY YEARS AGO for that. Fuck off and give a full written apology you fuckass!

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
At this point, It's not even amusing in a sadistic way anymore to keep watching them step on their own balls every time they try to take a step.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 4:45pm:
At this point, It's not even amusing in a sadistic way anymore to keep watching them step on their own balls every time they try to take a step.

sure it is!

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
5fingerdeathpunch wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Cordo "Yeah, the issue wasn't turning in skill tomes, it was creating character after character to do it, and since there wasn't a time-effective way to resolve this for now, we had to remove it as a possibility. To further answer your question, Slarden, turning them in wasn't an exploit per se, it was character recycling to turning in an item acquired upon character creation for a BtA item. Yes, it's on us to try to not make this a possibility, but if something slips through, we have to correct it."

Translation:
You WILL play the game only as we intend.  God forbid that anyone have any fun in non-permitted ways.   There is only one way to play DDO - OUR WAY!

PS - we're so insecure and precious about our game that we think people still give a shit about exploits to bypass our ridiculous grind mechanics.  We are dickless incompetents who are too useless to get jobs elsewhere, so give us a break?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #23 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:28pm:
Translation:
You WILL play the game only as we intend.  God forbid that anyone have any fun in non-permitted ways.   There is only one way to play DDO - OUR WAY!

PS - we're so insecure and precious about our game that we think people still give a shit about exploits to bypass our ridiculous grind mechanics.  We are dickless incompetents who are too useless to get jobs elsewhere, so give us a break?

When you put it that way, its kinda hard nt to feel sorry for them Tongue

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 11:22am:

Roll Eyes

Say Ass? is that the exact text you used when you reported it shill?  Such a fucking narc  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint