Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic i found fran, can we hide her somewhere else? (Read 3419 times)
lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

i found fran, can we hide her somewhere else?
Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
so i dont spend allot of time on the MoBo but iv hear you guys bitching about someone named fran for a while now. i thought to my self "nah they cant be that bad" figured it was just the typical vault level of friendliness, then today i was reading though the bitches bitching about monk pass and the fanbois sucking the dick of the monk pass and got to a post about how monks NEED wisdom to hit/dmg and so do clerics and fvs and how vary angry this person would be if they didnt get it or worse got it on a race instead of a class because they like their human to me human every life and their helf to be a helf every life so it would just make them "so angry"

so i get to the end of the post and actually say aloud "who the fuck is this queerbait?" and scroll back up to see and as im scrolling i go, this cant be the fran bitch everyone whines about  and sure enough its the same dumb ass so all i have to say is;
1. no class NEEDS wis to damage and
2. sorry i doubted you, fran really is as retarded as you all made out
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:05pm by lostthenloved »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: i found fran, can we hide her somewhere else?
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
I wouldn't mind an enhancement that gave wis to damage.  If you can use con, int, dex, and cha, then why not.   I'd rather see it in a patron tree like Harper though. That creates more build options and synergies.   All that said, no class "needs" it and I wouldn't be angry or lose my shit if it didn't happen.

P.s.   Fran posts are easy to spot with the !!!!!! And the factual errors.  For a guy who spends a fair amount of time in game he has a remarkably poor understanding of game mechanics.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:22pm:
P.s.   Fran posts are easy to spot with the !!!!!! And the factual errors.  For a guy who spends a fair amount of time in game he has a remarkably poor understanding of game mechanics. 

The exclamation points are so we can tell him from the devs, they don't get excited about anything to do with the game.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
honestly i think we should chuck cha and dex to dmg, possibly con too as much as i use it. im not one to cry nerf but i dont think every stat should be able to be used for damage. in the end i dont care but at that point we might as well make all damage scale with the highest stat automatically

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Did you see this one?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/479599-Using-social-panel-for-guild-re...

Fran
Quote:
It's blatantly allowed as otherwise the GMs would have to ban several people a day!

Cordoban
Quote:
The LFM panel is meant to be used to look for players to join your groups, so it is a technical violation of the rules to do guild recruitment through the LFM panel.

Fran thinks he is a fucking expert on everything lets everyone know about it daily.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 4:15am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:25pm:
The exclamation points are so we can tell him from the devs, they don't get excited about anything to do with the game.

That doesn't work anymore. He quit smoking whatever he was smoking.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 7:49am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Oct 12th, 2016 at 4:15am:
That doesn't work anymore. He quit smoking whatever he was smoking.

Well, he's going back to using lots of exclamation points and curly braces instead of parentheses. So, maybe he's smoking again? Who knows.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Oct 12th, 2016 at 12:01am:
Did you see this one?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/479599-Using-social-panel-for-guild-re...

Fran

Cordoban

Fran thinks he is a fucking expert on everything lets everyone know about it daily.

I saw that.  Made me laugh.  Fran is less accurate than a broken clock.  At least the clock is right twice a day.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #8 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
i love how your post allows me to relive your experience and glad you finally understand

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Oct 12th, 2016 at 12:01am:
Did you see this one?

Fran

Cordoban

I love his logic on that.  He'd be the first one crying loudly about exploits, but I could use his same logic.

"Since I didn't get banned for duping stuff, it must be allowed"

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Fran is fake.  100% that level insanity can only be crafted by someone insane enough to think it is fun.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 9:37pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #12 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
I just think hes just got way too much time on his hands..

like these tards that are looking for something to comment on so much that they are making comments on the section for servers they dont even play on..

I look on the orien section and there are people responding that ive never heard of.. thinking who the fuck is dis? But then in the signature... they list all 10 of there shitty toons and mention they are from thelanis..

I hate that shit.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2016 at 5:04am
Print Post  

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #14 - Oct 15th, 2016 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Oct 14th, 2016 at 10:21pm:
I just think hes just got way too much time on his hands..

Unemployed ? According to profile on mobos.
Shit happens, I am not making fun of people without jobs and it doesn't explain almost 15k posts that are always wrong and poor game knowledge.

There was another person with nonsensical and wtf posts that had "dyslectic and autistic" in profile, felt kinda bad.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2016 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Oct 15th, 2016 at 5:10am:
Unemployed ? According to profile on mobos.
Shit happens, I am not making fun of people without jobs and it doesn't explain almost 15k posts that are always wrong and poor game knowledge.

There was another person with nonsensical and wtf posts that had "dyslectic and autistic" in profile, felt kinda bad.

He might not be unemployed if he put the same amount of time and energy into a career as he does into posting on the mobos.

IP Logged

spyder
Korthos Resident

I Hate People!

Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 16th, 2016 at 1:19am:
He might not be unemployed if he put the same amount of time and energy into a career as he does into posting on the mobos.

Pretty much.  Anyone unemployed today is because they want to be.   It would take me all of a day to find a job.  Might not be the job i wanted,  but it would keep the lights on and food on the table while i found a better one.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint