Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) BigErkyKid, 2pc2 from mobos (Read 12119 times)
zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

BigErkyKid, 2pc2 from mobos
Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:21am
Print Post  
BigErkyKid, 2pc2 - anyone have experience playing with these two? These are their mobo forum names...

They must be really really bad at this game as they think a video of a lock taking 40 mins to solo LE slavers p3 is "overperforming"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That quest can be done in 11 minutes on LE looting every chest...for fuck's sake LE Shroud can be done in 27 minutes...not because of warlocks but because of player skill...should Turbine now ban good players as well?

Anyway if you two dumb-asses have a vault account and read this come to Cannith and I can point you in the direction of some pure barbarians that will outperform Voodoo on his lock build by a country mile...so will multiple shiradi's, trees, possibly wolves, fury shotters, etc etc....

I just dont understand why people are targeting locks so much when they are not even close to #1 on the power ladder...sure thay are amazing at clearing trash and for farming stuff...but in a LE raid grp they are not one of the top 5 build you want, unless it's an instakiller lock for some trash clearing...

I think the only way people that cry for "balance" will ever be happy is...well..never...oh well I dont even know why I get upset at these things anymore...been with ddo since 2008 think it might be time to pack it in...

« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:29am by zoriaan »  

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Re: BigErkyKid, 2pc2 from mobos
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Lock's are training wheels toons for retards.   It's natural to dislike retards.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:59am
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:21am:
I think the only way people that cry for "balance" will ever be happy is...well..never...oh well I dont even know why I get upset at these things anymore...been with ddo since 2008 think it might be time to pack it in...

The only group I find as annoying as people crying for nerfs are people bitching about nerfs.  It's not like we're running around mass-holding with pick fighters or any of the other numerous things that changed after  people cried to change it and others bitched about it getting changed.    The only way I make sense of it all is to assume DDO is secretly run by Tzeentch cultists.

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Spoon wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:59am:
Tzeentch

Changer of the Ways...nice.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Merl
Korthos Resident

Sock Acct

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
BigErkyKid, 2pc2 - anyone have experience playing with these two?

Erkykid plays a dogshit fighter on Argo. He whines how Warlocks make him feel useless in a party.

In fact it has nothing to do with warlocks.

He is fucking horrible and should stay uninstalled.

2pc2 is his sock (Joindate Oct 2016)
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2016 at 2:38pm by Merl »  
IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
BigErkyKid, 2pc2 - anyone have experience playing with these two? These are their mobo forum names...

They must be really really bad at this game as they think a video of a lock taking 40 mins to solo LE slavers p3 is "overperforming"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That quest can be done in 11 minutes on LE looting every chest...for fuck's sake LE Shroud can be done in 27 minutes...not because of warlocks but because of player skill...should Turbine now ban good players as well?

Anyway if you two dumb-asses have a vault account and read this come to Cannith and I can point you in the direction of some pure barbarians that will outperform Voodoo on his lock build by a country mile...so will multiple shiradi's, trees, possibly wolves, fury shotters, etc etc....

I just dont understand why people are targeting locks so much when they are not even close to #1 on the power ladder...sure thay are amazing at clearing trash and for farming stuff...but in a LE raid grp they are not one of the top 5 build you want, unless it's an instakiller lock for some trash clearing...

Bigerky is getting slaughtered on that deity thread for bitching constantly.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 8:40pm
Print Post  

Yes, idiots will always rail against people who can do things that they cannot, even when their arguments demonstrate how clueless they are.

In games these people go around crying:
"Waaa!!!, shiradi is OP!!!"
"Waaa!!!, warlocks are OP!!!"
"Waaa!!!, ranged is OP!!!"

In real life these people go around crying:
"Waaa!!!, baby in a carriage has candy!!!"

Take the fucking candy, assholes.  And if you can't, don't blame the baby.  The fault is clearly on you.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Bigerkykid said:
Quote:
"A person who believes that things work according to the description. If a description STATES something, then I don't need to test it. The reason being that the game is presumably going to AT SOME POINT be fixed so that things work according to description."

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/480026-New-deities-disapointment?p=589...

I don't need to test it~  That nigger must be fucking gay for leaving his ass so wide open for a raping  Shocked
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2016 at 8:50pm by »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 8:40pm:
Yes, idiots will always rail against people who can do things that they cannot, even when their arguments demonstrate how clueless they are.

In games these people go around crying:
"Waaa!!!, getting 1k remnants is hard!!!"
"Waaa!!!, running a level 8 arc on potato difficulty is hard!!!"
"Waaa!!!, the new crafting UI is hard!!!"

In real life these people go around crying:
"Waaa!!!, baby in a carriage has candy!!!"

Take the fucking candy, assholes.  And if you can't, don't blame the baby.  The fault is clearly on you.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:45pm:
Daddy!  Please pay attention to me!  I love you, Daddy!

And here I was starting to think that the new batch of meds had cured you at last.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 2:27am
Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin

Holy shit the more BigErkyKid posts on those mobo forums the dumber he looks!

So Sestra posts a 21 min solo completion on a shiradi (12 lock base ONLY for 30% crit, NOTHING else from lock trees) and then BigErkyKid replies with this gem :

" But did you miss the part where we acknowledged that there are other relatively over performing builds besides warlock? "

Some people....

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 3:54am
Print Post  
should Turbine now ban good players as well?

Yes. Side effect: Turbine learns what good playing is.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #12 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Yeah I burned my best sock on that retard back when champs first came out. I just couldn't help myself. It was an enlightening experience for me about the mobo's though. Man that socks greenis went up almost as fast as the perma ban on him lol.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #13 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 3:54am:
... Turbine learns ....

Stop being silly.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #14 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:27am
Print Post  
BEK seems like a classic forum troll to me.  He creates threads designed to get people riled up and posts obvious stupidity designed to elicit a response. 

I got into it with him once over Barbs and Fighters but quickly realized his game.  Either he is a total moron or a complete troll.  Maybe both.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Merl wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 2:36pm:
2pc2 is his sock (Joindate Oct 2016)

I'm not sure about that, writing style's different.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:46am:
I'm not sure about that, writing style's different.

maybe. I can tell that both are not native english speakers. prolly from a poor eu country

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #17 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:27am:
BEK seems like a classic forum troll to me.  He creates threads designed to get people riled up and posts obvious stupidity designed to elicit a response. 

I got into it with him once over Barbs and Fighters but quickly realized his game.  Either he is a total moron or a complete troll.  Maybe both. 

Yeah, I think a lot of people create threads designed to get people riled up.  The difference is, some are doing it knowing they've intentionally designed it with obvious stupidity they don't truly believe as part of their trolling.  Others, and I'd say the majority nowadays, unintentionally inject obvious stupidity in the thread as a byproduct of just being stupid.

Side-note, all the stupidity in my own posts is a character fault, not chicanery.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2016 at 10:25am by Spoon »  

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Spoon wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 10:21am:
Yeah, I think a lot of people create threads designed to get people riled up.  The difference is, some are doing it knowing they've intentionally designed it with obvious stupidity they don't truly believe as part of their trolling.  Others, and I'd say the majority nowadays, unintentionally inject obvious stupidity in the thread as a byproduct of just being stupid.

Side-note, all the stupidity in my own posts is a character fault, not chicanery.

The idea to "troll" in the first place is inherently stupid.

Sheer typical idiocy from a played-the-fuck-out broken brain of a record.

rawrrrk PRETTY BIRD RAWRRRK...

I said RAWRRK goddammit!  Break yo'self and recognize.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #19 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 9:57am:
maybe. I can tell that both are not native english speakers. prolly from a poor eu country 

Either way they're not wrong.   This game would have been better off nerfing the Bullshit Builds in the first place over buffing everything to 11, this leaving the devs very few options to challenge us without resorting to gimmicky bullshit.  I ran several of the 10 Skulls on lamania, it was both gay and retarded.

I've climbed bullshit-mountain myself have played/play over-powered builds.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2016 at 11:05am by Bigjunk »  

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 11:02am:
Either way they're not wrong.   This game would have been better off nerfing the Bullshit Builds in the first place over buffing everything to 11, this leaving the devs very few options to challenge us without resorting to gimmicky bullshit.  I ran several of the 10 Skulls on lamania, it was both gay and retarded.

This.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #21 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 11:35am
Print Post  

Turbine man. "Stuffing 11 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag." ~ Teh Troll

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Either way they're not wrong.

yup. even on my new account, the warlock run thru slavers is much easier than on my shiradis or mech. the other builds have more dps, better gear and tomes, but they have to actually move around to avoid dying. the lock can just post up in middle of orcs/ogres and burst away. or afk on boss holding down attack.

combination of refreshing temp hps, a no cost, no save burst that scales and crits, 230 prr in US w tower+shield feats and tenser, 140 ac, 2.7k hp(i need lgs + capstone to reach 3.5k). oh, and displace(the best spell in the game. no, rly, by far).

« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:36pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #23 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
I don't know why these debates always revolve around one single instance, like elite Sorjek or Slavers.
Of course super tanky melee can be built that way, while being really slow and boring for the rest of the game.
Of course tons of relatively weak trash with really low saves can be herd and killed much faster on any aoe build and usual melees or ranged play second fiddle.

It's really stupid to focus on one example and use that as an argument for class "power" comparisons.

« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2016 at 1:17pm by Wipe »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #24 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:34pm:
yup. even on my new account, the warlock run thru slavers is much easier than on my shiradis or mech. the other builds have more dps, better gear and tomes, but they have to actually move around to avoid dying. the lock can just post up in middle of orcs/ogres and burst away. or afk on boss holding down attack.

combination of refreshing temp hps, a no cost, no save burst that scales and crits, 230 prr in US w tower+shield feats and tenser, 140 ac, 2.7k hp(i need lgs + capstone to reach 3.5k). oh, and displace(the best spell in the game. no, rly, by far).

I agree that they are easy button, but who gives a fuck?  Why whine about it and demand nerfs for all these classes. (Not saying you are, Rubbinns, but lots of others are)

Class balance is A) impossible and B) actually stupid if they were to get there.  Getting there would mean every class is basically the same.  Which is how every other stupid MMO is.  Or what 4th Ed D&D was.  Totally generic classes.  No thanks. 

Forum crybabies, like BigJunk and his "nerf overperforming builds" comments are just stupid.  I say this as a guy who doesn't currently play a warlock or a shiradi caster or PM or any of the current batch of "OP" builds.  So it's not like I'm trying to protect my little easy button.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint