Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) BigErkyKid, 2pc2 from mobos (Read 12152 times)
karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: BigErkyKid, 2pc2 from mobos
Reply #50 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:29am
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:30am:
Just in...exactly as you said it was not considered a valid completion because Eth was in Exalted Angel ED and he could self heal...all I can say is...WOW...

I'd like to think it wisdom but it was just obvious. The goal post in that thread has legs like baba yagas hut.

BEK has been such a prolific qqer its just old hat predicting him for I've fed on so many of his tears.

For those interested a mother board thread titled a flawed foundation which was a lovely bit of trolling by myself under the sock rixaen was BEKs coming out thread. I've long theorized him to be ungoods sock as he seemed to fade from the forum about the same time.

What's sad is bek used to try. Failed always because he couldn't seem to hear the bitter cynical irony in posts like mine and so many others here. He was kind of handy though. Start a thread like the one I mentioned and he sank his teeth into it like a starving cannibal. You almost pity him back then so naive he seemed to think DDO had a chance.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #51 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Oct 30th, 2016 at 10:26pm:
because the constant balancing upwards only breaks the game worse.

This. I like Artis, even though they are one of the more shit-on classes, but I'd still rather Turdbin didn't change anything else. Even if that means my favorite class is left sucking, I'd rather suffer the personal inconvenience than have the game any more damaged by that fucktard SeverancePay.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #52 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
BigErkyKid has never struck me as being a good player by his posts, more of a whiny player that needs attention.

My four year old is like that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint