Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic LGS procs from spells (Read 3788 times)
zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

LGS procs from spells
Feb 1st, 2017 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
I see pretty much every ranged toon nowadays rocking the LGS ice shuri or weaps...seems like a lot of fun and seems to proc a ton!

So, for all you shidradi monsters out there...will this also proc per missile or per spell cast? i.e. can you freeze an entire pack of mobs with a chain missile for example?

the description is not too clear : Attacks and Offensive Spells have a [10~20%] chance to turn your target into a block of ice.

Same goes for legendary salt...does this proc per cast or per hit of magic missile/chain missile?
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2017 at 4:36pm by zoriaan »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: LGS procs from spells
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
I dont use Ice shuri, I use vacuum, radiance, or lightning.

I was told ice didn't proc that much, but I don't have one to test. might be worth looking into now with Reaper actually needing CC.

Sorry, not sure about spell procs tho I assume not as no one ever uses it that I'veseen and it probably has an internal cooldown

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Gimme all the ingredients to make it and I'll test it out for ya.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Damn. How could you guys not be tempted to craft this? It was my very first LGS craft. The proc rate is pretty high.
It also grants encased mobs 100 Ada DR, it heavily nerfs the group's DPS if they don't have ada bypass.
Loved to use it on my thrower to piss off pugs and steal all the kills.  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:11am by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:09am:
It also grants encased mobs 100 Ada DR, it heavily nerfs the group's DPS if they don't have ada bypass.
Loved to use it on my thrower to piss off pugs and steal all the kills.  Grin Grin

Gosh, you're so cool. Stealing kills from pugs? golly you really have earned some Vault Cred.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #5 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:22am
Print Post  
Quote:
Gosh, you're so cool. Stealing kills from pugs? golly you really have earned some Vault Cred.

I'm so sorry if you were a victim, Forest.

Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:22am:
I'm so sorry if you were a victim, Forest.

It's okay man, np, I was just overwhelmed with how cool you were. I only hope that someday I can be enough of a badass to create DR and steal kills from pugs and frustrate those old ladies and 12 year olds like you. Here's hoping it's soon so I can earn some of that sweet Vault cred you must be banking.

*Edited to remove any suggestions of sockery.
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:15am by »  

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
It's okay man, np, I was just overwhelmed with how cool you were. I only hope that someday I can be enough of a badass to create DR and steal kills from pugs and frustrate those old ladies and 12 year olds like you. Here's hoping it's soon so I can earn some of that sweet Vault cred you must be socking away.

Sock?
Oh ooh! Is this my time to shine? Who do you think i am? Cheesy

It's most likely much simpler than you think.
Not sure where all the hate is coming from, Forest. All just fun and games Smiley

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:09am:
Sock?
Oh ooh! Is this my time to shine? Who do you think i am? Cheesy

It's most likely much simpler than you think.
Not sure where all the hate is coming from, Forest. All just fun and games Smiley

Oh no, I don't think you're a sock at all. Was just using the expression 'socking away', I'll go change it to 'Banking' or 'earning' if you like. Because I don't think there is anyway you are a sock, someone as amazing as you could only be an original.

I mean come on, kill-stealing from pugs? that is just so badass! you truly are an Epic guy, you must be swimming in piles and piles of Vault cred by now.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #9 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh no, I don't think you're a sock at all. Was just using the expression 'socking away', I'll go change it to 'Banking' or 'earning' if you like. Because I don't think there is anyway you are a sock, someone as amazing as you could only be an original.

I mean come on, kill-stealing from pugs? that is just so badass! you truly are an Epic guy, you must be swimming in piles and piles of Vault cred by now.

"Banking" sounds good, you should use that.

Thank you for the compliments!

Quote:
Gosh, you're so cool.

Quote:
I was just overwhelmed with how cool you were.

Quote:
someone as amazing as you

Quote:
you truly are an Epic guy

THIS IS JUST MY DAY  Cheesy

But what is this "Vault cred"? sounds very important to have.

I know what you are doing, Forest. Either you are butthurt because you like pugging and feel the need to defend them, questioning my ability to contribute in party with friends or questioning my ability to solo. I feel like, you want me to prove myself, is that it?  Cause i'm not really interested, nor am i saying i'm badass, cool, overwhelming, amazing or epic. Those were your kind words  Tongue

Have a nice day, Forest  Kiss

Maybe Nignog or floppy (aren't they the same?) would fit best for your entertainment  Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:59am by Halfmaniac »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #10 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 9:00am
Print Post  
when the numbers are yellow but they just keep swingin

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #11 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 9:53am
Print Post  
On topic:  I have never created an LGS caster stick with anything except stats on it, so I don't know if or how the ice proc would work on each missile or just once.  It is a good question.  Especially since the Slavers crafting offers better enhancement bonuses. 
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2017 at 9:55am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 10:19am
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Feb 1st, 2017 at 4:33pm:
I see pretty much every ranged toon nowadays rocking the LGS ice shuri or weaps...seems like a lot of fun and seems to proc a ton!

So, for all you shidradi monsters out there...will this also proc per missile or per spell cast? i.e. can you freeze an entire pack of mobs with a chain missile for example?

the description is not too clear : Attacks and Offensive Spells have a [10~20%] chance to turn your target into a block of ice.

Same goes for legendary salt...does this proc per cast or per hit of magic missile/chain missile?

Ice stick:
Does not have an internal timer meaning the effect can proc on several mobs with a single spell.
How often it procs varies a great deal by your damage per hit so to speak. The more hits it takes you to kill a mob the more likely it will freeze.

Salt stick:
Has an internal timer or would have been way too OP. Works 100% of the time though hitting a group of mobs with a spell will only effect one (due to timer).

Ander Smiley
Does not have an internal timer meaning the effect can proc on several mobs with a single spell.

From practice I generally get 1-2 pop sickles and about the same fingered (Ander effect) per large group of cattled mobs in slavers when spamming cm.

I expect to get better return for my money on reaper.

IP Logged

gravegod
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 10:22am
Print Post  
SayWhatAgain wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 10:19am:
Ice stick:
How often it procs varies a great deal by your damage per hit so to speak. The more hits it takes you to kill a mob the more likely it will freeze.

Salt stick:
Has an internal timer or would have been way too OP. Works 100% of the time though hitting a group of mobs with a spell will only effect one (due to timer).

Ander Smiley

From practice I generally get 1-2 pop sickles and about the same fingered (Ander effect) per large group of cattled mobs in slavers when spamming cm.

The changes to Deathward will stop ender, but that's not the real problem. The real problem is that mobs with less than 5k hit points is incredibly rare in Reaper.

IP Logged

zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
SayWhatAgain wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 10:19am:
Ice stick:

Salt stick:

Ander

Awesome, thanks for your input. Do you happen to have tested any of the other LGS procs, like radiance? Basically it would be nice to know which ones have internal timer and which do not Smiley

Just curious as I want to see what is the maximum cc effects (including blind from radiance) you ca proc from a single cm...

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #15 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:09am:
Damn. How could you guys not be tempted to craft this?

I dunno, man. I've just been uninterested in anything to do with Legendary Shroud. To the point where I didn't even bother dupping.

So I guess I should admit my earlier promise is an even worse deal than it looks.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:44pm:
Awesome, thanks for your input. Do you happen to have tested any of the other LGS procs, like radiance? Basically it would be nice to know which ones have internal timer and which do not Smiley

Just curious as I want to see what is the maximum cc effects (including blind from radiance) you ca proc from a single cm...

Haven't personally tested anything else however I understood from guildies that this list is pretty accurate:
http://m.ddowiki.com/page/Legendary_Green_Steel_items/Tier_3#Weapon_bonus_effect...

Btw Ender checks for current HP not max so it can proc once you lower a mobs HP.
Would be too bad if the death effect doesn't work on reaper.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint