Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Purey Shuri (Read 135618 times)
DragonCrotch
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Purey Shuri
Reply #250 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 12:10am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/494595-U38-Balance-Changes#post6074153

...snip
"Henshin Mystic
Second, Henshin Mystic currently gets 75 Melee Power in its tree. This is a lot more than other trees get, and it's pretty evenly distributed through its cores. We're of the opinion that this makes both Pure Monks and Monk splashes disproportionately strong (especially given the other benefits of being a Monk), and are planning to alter it from (10/10/10/10/10/25) to (3/3/3/3/3/15). The net effect on Henshin Mystic builds is that their DPS falls in line with most other Two Handed Fighting builds. (We're hoping to do a little further analysis of Two Handed Fighting in general after U38.)

Vistani Weapon Versatility
During our DPS testing we took a look at how this ability impacts builds. We've come to the conclusion that, ultimately, this ability is detrimental to game balance and our ability to make adjustments differently among Melee and Ranged builds. We're planning to make it apply only to Daggers and Throwing Daggers, as it was in our earliest drafts of that ability." ...

YIM  
IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #251 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:26am
Print Post  
DragonCrotch wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 12:10am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/494595-U38-Balance-Changes#post6074153

...snip
"Henshin Mystic
Second, Henshin Mystic currently gets 75 Melee Power in its tree. This is a lot more than other trees get, and it's pretty evenly distributed through its cores. We're of the opinion that this makes both Pure Monks and Monk splashes disproportionately strong (especially given the other benefits of being a Monk), and are planning to alter it from (10/10/10/10/10/25) to (3/3/3/3/3/15). The net effect on Henshin Mystic builds is that their DPS falls in line with most other Two Handed Fighting builds. (We're hoping to do a little further analysis of Two Handed Fighting in general after U38.)

Vistani Weapon Versatility
During our DPS testing we took a look at how this ability impacts builds. We've come to the conclusion that, ultimately, this ability is detrimental to game balance and our ability to make adjustments differently among Melee and Ranged builds. We're planning to make it apply only to Daggers and Throwing Daggers, as it was in our earliest drafts of that ability." ...

Yeah, that other build is proper fucked. Lucky thing for them this one is just as good and isn't getting nerfed.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #252 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Since I lost my tree (only thing I really liked playing DDO for at this point 12 years into the game).

Looking for another build that is fun.   Way back in the day Monk was one of my favorites... Is this build still good? 

Also I know they nerfed Monk some, but I'm hearing that Monk is still in the top 5 or so... can someone point me to a good melee monk that is still somewhat optimized (I might get bored with just flinging stuff).

I'm good at playing fun builds... just not interested in testing/figuring it out on my own (when this last update hit, I was leveling up after my 3rd scourge life to get into final tree form, so I just had to go from 1-20 on a 2 monk/18 fighter... luckily I found out tree was mangled before I added wizard levels)  Smiley

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #253 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:09am:
Is this build still good

Yes.

bob the builder wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 9:09am:
can someone point me to a good melee monk that is still somewhat optimized

I would think mostly the same as what people have been doing, but with less points in henshin is a safe bet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fQfGzMspdfFV8pA0n_MWyp9gu1uJbyjcLQsOkq7-...

I'm questioning whether Whirlwind is still worth it, but it might only be on Aasimar that the animation is bugged.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:38am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #254 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
I'm questioning whether Whirlwind is still worth it, but it might only be on Aasimar that the animation is bugged.

Yeah, I read some noise about the janky whirlwind animation being specific to Aasimar.   Haven't personally tested it but it would be easy enough to test on a temp iconic I guess. 

Even without whirlwind, the single target DPS on this post-nerf still seems to be strong enough to mow through groups of mobs at a high rate from what I've seen in-game.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #255 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
[quote author=47485744474E4E5552554451210 link=1498343159

I'm questioning whether Whirlwind is still worth it, but it might only be on Aasimar that the animation is bugged. [/quote]

FYI, no hitch in the Whirlwind for Half-Orc

IP Logged

SweetKitten
Waterworks Kobold

Meeow

Reply #256 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
'm questioning whether Whirlwind is still worth it, but it might only be on Aasimar that the animation is bugged.

Tried with Halfling & Human:
absolute smooth flow into the ww animation but ~0.3 sec stuttering afterwards (in which the second set of ww damage lands), before the next normal attack.
Can't remember if it's always been like this.

IP Logged

ehifIhavetoo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #257 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Think i'm going to TR my jakeela 13rog,4rng,3mnk into this build in the next day or two.  Looks fun.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #258 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:37am
Print Post  
ehifIhavetoo wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:33pm:
Think i'm going to TR my jakeela 13rog,4rng,3mnk into this build in the next day or two.  Looks fun.

It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend...

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #259 - May 4th, 2018 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
ehifIhavetoo wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:33pm:

the game has changed MASSIVELY since that build was posted like 5 years ago.

Pure Monk or 14m/6r if you want to Fury

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #260 - May 7th, 2018 at 10:32am
Print Post  
I LR'ed into this from my melee monk.

Loving it so far... still need to get Spite and some other raid gear, but definitely a better build for high reapers than melee monk.   

So many damage numbers floating up after mobs are dead.

IP Logged

AbominableIdiot
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #261 - May 7th, 2018 at 11:58am
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 10:32am:
I LR'ed into this from my melee monk.

Loving it so far... still need to get Spite and some other raid gear, but definitely a better build for high reapers than melee monk.   

So many damage numbers floating up after mobs are dead.

Do you have a link to the Spite build you are using? Need something to fix my melee monk...

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #262 - May 7th, 2018 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
You're standing on it?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #263 - May 23rd, 2018 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Still using this build.. changed to a slightly different build (not much difference, but using LD instead of SD and slightly different epic feats)... also Aasimar... love the healing amp and the regenerating 7 Lay on Hands for survivability.

I'm using "poor man's gear" version as well and it is still unbelievably good.   Soloed R2 Slaver's part 2 last night without a cleric hireling with no fear of dying in any part (even when 5 reapers popped  up in one fight).

I had to check to make sure I was in Reaper and not on elite because stuff was dying so fast.

Just using the Morninglord Shuriken with 7 slots (5 piece deadly rain, 2 piece Long shadow).

Can get to 185 ranged power with Action boost usage.

Here's my poor man's gear set for those of you who don't have 5 or 6 raid items and the 2 crafted Slavers items.

Legendary Executioner's Helm (Helmet) - Secrets of the Slaver's Stockade End Chest
Legendary Dawn's Herald-Charm (necklace) - Death House End Chest.
Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords (Trinket) - Slave Pits of the Undercity End Chest
Shadowhail Cloak  (Cloak) - Sealed in Amber -
Legendary Braided Cutcord (Belt) - Final Vintage (Barovia) End Chest
Legendary Ring of Prowess (Ring) - Good Intentions End Chest
Legendary Crumbling Gloves (Gloves) - Oath of Vengeance End Chest
Legendary Perfect Pinnacle  (ring) - Invitation to Dinner End Chest
Legendary Shadow's Footsteps (Boots) - Sealed in Amber (Find the Vestige of Zhudun for Kasimir chest)
Legendary Lore-Fueled Packbanner (Bracers) - Invitation to Dinner end chest.
Legendary Negotiator's Spectacles (Goggles) - Death House End Chest

Legendary Disciple of Dawn (Cloth Armor) - Sunrise End Chest and optional Abbot chest in Sunrise
Epic Purifying Quiver (Quiver): T
MAIN HAND - MOrninglord Shuriken -
OFF HAND - Complete Thunderforged Kama (First degree Burns, 35% Armor Piercing, Draconic Reinvigoration)

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #264 - May 25th, 2018 at 10:13am
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 12:09pm:
Still using this build.. changed to a slightly different build (not much difference, but using LD instead of SD

Yeah, I switched to LD months ago with 5.1

also Aasimar... love the healing amp and the regenerating 7 Lay on Hands for survivability.

Interesting idea. No way I'm giving up 4 dex, 3d6 sneak attack, and 3 max dodge though.

Here's my poor man's gear set

You're right about the gear, it doesn't need all of those raid accessories to function. Spite makes the biggest difference, you should at least farm that out though.

Also, regarding the offhand, First Degree Burns doesn't do anything, does it? Why didn't you craft 150 devotion at tier 1?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #265 - May 29th, 2018 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Because I wasn't sure what devotion actually added to the build.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #266 - May 30th, 2018 at 10:21am
Print Post  
I'd probably still twist Cocoon even with LoH available.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #267 - May 30th, 2018 at 10:29am
Print Post  
oh yeah... still have cocoon.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #268 - May 30th, 2018 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
my eventual end game build for a thrower before I got bored and busy with a new job a couple months ago was going to be an aasimar 8 Ranger/6Monk/6Fighter with Empowered heal, , and regening LOH. Fury Manyshot/10k bow thrower hybrid.

This would have sacrificed maybe 10% DPS off a full elf 14/6 Furyshotter, but would have made a competent/backup healer for shortmanning things or just being really useful to other people while 10k was on cooldown, and never die to dots in between cocoons.

If you wanted to switch doubleshot for crit multi and pick up abundant step, you could go 12 Monk 8 Ranger for a similar build.

Last variation would be 9Monk 11Ranger for Cure Mod for really good healz.

I thought those all sounded like they could be fun. 12/8 Overall would probably be best, as it's the most well rounded with abundant step.
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2018 at 10:58pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #269 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Definitely adding Falconry to my shuriken build. Gonna wait to update the posted build though, something may not be WAI.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #270 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
oooh, PM me... I've got this build (purey shuri) right now on my main... got tired of doing Baba's and Strahd's to get gear... looking for some fun.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #271 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:58am
Print Post  
The Blender v5.2
(Under construction)

Race: Halfling
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Class: 20 Monk

Stats:......... (36 pt build)

Strength............6
Dexterity...........20 (+ level ups)
Constitution........12
Intelligence.........8
Wisdom.............18
Charisma............8
(tomes recommended)

Feat Progression:

Level 1   : Point Blank Shot
Level 1(M):Shuriken Expertise
Level 2(M): Precision
Level 3   : Precise Shot
Level 6   : Rapid Shot
Level 6(M):10K Stars
Level 9   : Completionist
Level 12 : Improved Critical
Level 15 : Improved Precise Shot
Level 18 : Weapon Focus Thrown
Level 21 : Overwhelming Critical
Level 24 : Combat Archery
Level 26 : Pierce Silver
Level 27 : Epic DR
Level 28 : Doubleshot
Level 29 : Elusive Target
Level 30 : Sneak of Shadows
Level 30 : Scion of the Ethereal

Skills:
(assumes +6 or better Int tome)
Concentration 23
Diplomacy 23
Heal 11
Hide 23
Listen 2
Spot 23
Tumble 1
UMD 11

Enhancements:

Ninja: 41 AP
Racial: 12 AP
Falconry: 27 AP
Cores 4/6 (6 AP)
Rugged 3/3
Out in Nature 3/3
Sprint Boost 3/3
Meticulous Weaponry 1/3
Conditioning (2 AP)
1/3 Go for the Eyes
Eyes of the Eagle (2 AP)
Deadly Instinct 2/3
No Mercy 3/3

Shintao: 1 AP
Vistani: 11 AP

Epic Destiny: Legendary Dreadnought

Extra AB 3/3
AB: Attack 2/3
+1 Con

+1 Con

Critical Damage 3/3
+1 Con

+1 Con

Devastating Critical (2 pts)
Advancing Blows (2 pts)

Master's Blitz (Resistance) (2 pts)
Pulverizer (2 pts)

Twists: 4/3/1/1/1

Sense Weakness
Whirling Wrists
A Dance of Flowers
Rejuvenation Cocoon
Enlightenment

Gear:
Legendary Executioner's Helm (Helmet): Insightful Deception +7, Relentless Fury, Seeker 17, Green Augment Slot, Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus
Fleetfoot Necklace (Necklace) -- Feat: Wind Through the Trees, Natural Armor Bonus +20, Wisdom +20, Yellow Augment Slot, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Echo of Ravenkind (Trinket) Eternal Holy Burst, True Seeing, Constitution +20, Improved Deception, Yellow Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Legendary Shadowhail Cloak (Cloak): Hide +22, Move Silently +22, Deception +16, Ghostly, Green Augment Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Legendary Braided Cutcord (Belt): Quality Dodge +4%, Blurry, Dexterity +19, Quality Dexterity +4, Green Augment Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Legendary Ring of Prowess (Ring): Melee Power +8, Ranged Power +8, Deadly +14, Accuracy 28, Green Augment Slot
(SWAP: Legendary Perfect Pinnacle)
Legendary Crumbling Gloves (Gloves): Insightful Dexterity +9, Quality Intelligence +4, Insightful Physical Sheltering +24, Blue Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Slave craft ring (Wizardry/ Concentration 22/Devotion Lore/Q Con 4/Green Slot/Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus)
Legendary Shadow's Footsteps (Boots): Dexterity +19, Insightful Dodge +9%, Doubleshot 12%, Distant Diversion +31, Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Slave craft Bracers (False Life 68/Resistance 14/Tendon Slice 14/Q Wis 4/Green Slot/Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus)
Van Richten's Spectacles (Eyes) Dexterity +20, Reflex +16, Doubleshot +12, Magical Sheltering 52, Blue Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
(SWAP: Legendary Negotiator's Spectacles (Goggles): Linguistics 10% (cooldowns), Diplomacy +22, Quality Diplomacy +5, Subtle Target (-100% weapon threat gen for 20 secs), Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary))
Legendary Disciple of the Dawn (Outfit): +14 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +202%, Parrying +9, Physical Sheltering +50, Profane Well Rounded +2, Green Augment Slot, Silent Avenger Set (Legendary)
Epic Purifying Quiver (Quiver): Blunted Ammunition, Burning Ammunition - 1d8
Complete Thunderforged Kama (150 Devotion, 35% Armor Piercing, Draconic Reinvigoration)
(SWAP: Rebellion (-25% threat, Sneak Attack +5, Improved Deception, Armor Piercing 20%, red slot w/ devotion slotted, adds implement bonus))
Spite, the Fractured Shards (Shuriken) 7[1d2+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Glass Shards, Keen V, Sovereign Disruption, Hemorrhaging, Returning, Purple Slot, Red Slot
(SWAP: Spite, but with different filigree)

Spite set 1: Deadly Rain/Long Shadow
Deadly Rain
2 Pieces: +5 Ranged Power
3 Pieces: +2 Damage
4 Pieces: +3% Chance to Deflect Missiles
5 Pieces: When you use an action boost, gain +20 Ranged power for 20 seconds (100% uptime, 26.5 mins of action boost per rest before reinvigoration)

Deadly Rain: +1 Dexterity      +2 PRR
Deadly Rain: +3 Ranged Power      +2 Ranged Power
Deadly Rain: +1 to hit and damage      +2 PRR
Deadly Rain: +2 to critical confirmation rolls and damage      +2 PRR
Deadly Rain: +3 Physical Resistance Rating      +2 MRR

The Long Shadow
2 Pieces: +5 Melee and Ranged Power
3 Pieces: Assassin's Sentience: Melee and Missile attacks deal an additional 4d6 +1d6 per character epic level in acid damage.

The Long Shadow: +1 Dexterity      +2 PRR
The Long Shadow: +3 Ranged Power      +2 Ranged Power
The Long Shadow: Attack and Damage      +1 to hit and damage       +2 PRR

Spite set 2: Nystul's/Long Shadow
Nystul's Mystical Defense
2 Pieces: +5 Magical Resistance Rating
3 Pieces: +1 to all saving throws.
4 Pieces: +100 Hit Points
5 Pieces: Your Max MRR Cap is increased by 40.

Nystul's Mystical Defense: +1 Constitution      +2 PRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Fire Absorption      +5% Fire Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Electric Absorption      +5% Electrical Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Cold Absorption      +5% Cold Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Acid Absorption      +5% Acid Absorption      +2 MRR

The Long Shadow
2 Pieces: +5 Melee and Ranged Power
3 Pieces: Assassin's Sentience: Melee and Missile attacks deal an additional 4d6 +1d6 per character epic level in acid damage.

The Long Shadow: +1 Dexterity      +2 PRR
The Long Shadow: +3 Ranged Power      +2 Ranged Power
The Long Shadow: Attack and Damage      +1 to hit and damage       +2 PRR

3-piece Legendary Silent Avenger set
15% Artifact Bonus to Doublestrike and Doubleshot.
+3 Sneak Attack Dice.
+25% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass.
+10% Artifact bonus to Damage vs. Helpless Opponents.

5-piece Legendary Adherent of the Mists set
+20 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating.
+20 Profane Bonus to Positive, Negative, and Repair Healing Amplification.
+10 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power.
+20 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power.

3-piece Slaver's Might set
+2 artifact bonus to Melee Power/Ranged Power
+2 artifact bonus to Deadly

Augments: (16 + 3 red)
Draconic Soul Gem
Globe of Imperial Blood
The Master's Gift
Golem's Heart
Protection 8
Good Luck 2
Blindness Immunity
Fear Immunity
Poison "immunity"
Disease "immunity"
Heal 15
Spot 15
Striding 30
Spooky WIS 2
Vitality 20

Reds:
Spite - Deconstructor, Good
TF - Meridian Fragment
Rebellion - Devotion 114 (Adds Implement bonus)

Dexterity:
20 base
8 tome
7 level
20 gear
9 insight
4 quality
1 exceptional
2 profane
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 racial past lives
2 reaper hat
5 reaper enhancements
2 racial ap
2 Falcon ap
2 NSpy ap
2 NSpy capstone
2 Filigrees
=94 Standing

4 Tensors
2 ship
2 yugo
2 store pot
=104 Buffed Dex

Math goes here:
Code
Select All
172 average base sneak attack (14d6 + 82 hide mod + 14 SoS boost + 27 from deception) * 6.23 (1.5 * 349 RP=523 effective RP)= 1071.56 * 4 (200% ANT/SE + 100% DS) = 4286.24 * 1.05 relentless fury = 4500.552 of just sneak attack damage per animation. (no helpless) * 3.05 (helpless mod) = 13726.6836

10.3[d2+3] + 20 enhancement + 47 dex + 17 DI + 19 deadly + 5 Advancing Blows + 4 ninjutsu + 3 monk PLs = 161.35 * 1.75 (crit profile) = 282.3625 + 27.5 (25 seeker) = 309.8625 * 4.49 (RP) = 1391.282625 * 4 (ANT/SE/DS) = 5565.1305 * 1.05 relentless fury = 5843.387025 red name * 3.05 (helpless) = 5796

plus

9 Hemorrhaging + 30 sting + 49 filigree + 4.5 quiver + 15 FC + 1100 glass shards = 1207.5 * 4 (ANT/SE/DS) = 4830 * 1.2 vulnerable = 5796 * 3.05 helpless = 17677.8

= 16139.939025 average red name damage per animation while auto attacking
x1.4 animations per second = 22595.914635 red name auto attack damage per second

=37200.4836 average trash mob damage per animation while auto attacking
x1.4 animations per second = 52080.67704 trash mob auto attack damage per second

100% base + 100% ANT + 100% SE + 100% DS = 4 * 1.4 animation rate = 5.6 attacks per second.
Improved Deception uptime = 98.5%

Crit = 15-20x3 (19-20x5)
Sneak Attack dice = 14d6+123
44% Dodge
10% incorporeal
20% perma blurry (clickies for 50%)
214 Armor Class
100% Doubleshot
163 Hide
319 Ranged Power
105% Fortification Bypass
1716-1916 Hit Points
240 PRR
50-90 MRR
104 Dex
78 Wis
59-60 Con

Code
Select All
Dodge: 9 insight + 4 quality + 2 Combat Archery + 3 Past Life + 6 monk levels + 8 reaper ap + 12 Grand Ocean stance= 44%

Max Dodge: 25 base + 2 guild + 3 Ninja + 3 racial + 3 reaper ap + 8 Grand Ocean stance = 44% Dodge

Sneak Attack:
4d6 ninja
5d6 capstone
3d6 silent avenger
2d6 racial
17 deception
7 insightful deception
82 scion of ethereal
3 rogue past life
= 14d6+109

Wisdom:
18 base
8 tome
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 reaper hat
20 enhancement
2 insightful
4 quality
2 profane
1 exceptional
2 racial past life
2 spooky
2 NS capstone
5 reaper ap
=72 standing

2 guild ship
2 yugo
2 store pot
=78 buffed Wis

Doubleshot:
10 feat
9 EPL stance
50 10k stars (20 monk levels * 5 /50% uptime)
12 enhancement item
2 guild
15 artifact
5 vistani
=100% average Doubleshot

Hide
23 ranks
10 epic
47 dex
22 competence
2 luck
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
1 profane
4 morale
4 scion of ethereal
3 NS stealthy
3 ship buff
31 sneak of shadows
5 inherent
4 size
=163 hide 

Ranged Power:
30 epic
18 LD
2 WF
24 reaper ap
26 Mythic
39 10k avg
8 item
3 falconry
2 artifact
10 profane
70 blitz
45 archer's focus
40 filigree
2 inherent
30 action boost
=349 RP

Fort Bypass:
25 precision
25 silent avenger
5 guild buff
35 armor piercing
=90% passive

15 Destruction
=105% active fortification bypass

Helpless bonus damage:
50 base
50 combat brute
60 no mercy
30 sense weakness
10 silent avenger
5 ship buff
=305% damage

Con:
8 base
20 enhancement
8 tome
4 Quality
2 insight (augment)
2 completionist
2 racial completionist
2 racial past lives
2 reaper hat
2 profane
2 guild
1 exceptional
4 LD
0-1 filigree
=59-60 Con

HP:
160 heroic levels
100 epic levels
720-750 con
135 EPLs
68 false life
30 pl barb
10 argo favor
20 vitality (augment)
20 guild
40 heroic durability
272 reaper ap
60 LD
0-100 filigree
x1.05 falconry
=1716-1916 HP

PRR:
36 PLs
52 sheltering
2 inherent
16 mythic
24 reaper ap
20 profane
13 filigree
24 insight
6 mist stalker
10 epic DR
30 blitz
9 Falconry
=240 PRR

MRR:
18 PLs
52 Sheltering
2 inherent
16 mythic
2-15 filigree
30 blitz
6 mist stalker
3 falconry
= 50 (capped) - 90 (capped w/ nystul's)

AC:
10 base
47 dex
31 wis
1 size
11 monk levels
15 armor
4 shield (clicky/wand)
45 EPLs
10 insight
20 natural
8 deflection
6 guild
6 alchemical
=214 AC

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2018 at 5:15pm by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #272 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Good bump to see.

Are you using bird attacks?

Throwers are still solidly dex based right? How close are the dex and wis numbers? I'm guessing it's not worth it to lower to dex to bump bird dc's and 10k RP.

If you've been fuckin around with the Falcon tree on a thrower what do you think about it? You like it at least 27 points.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #273 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
gibbon wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:04pm:
Are you using bird attacks?

Yes, only to recharge the buff though really. You need two of them for full uptime.

gibbon wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:04pm:
If you've been fuckin around with the Falcon tree on a thrower what do you think about it? You like it at least 27 points.

It's great. Everyone should do it. Sorry, not ready to dig into the particulars right now.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #274 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Updated gear and stats and math and stuff.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26
Send TopicPrint