Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dunno if this is sarcastic or not (Read 2155 times)
Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Dunno if this is sarcastic or not
Feb 6th, 2018 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/493863-Solved-How-to-earn-TP!

Sanader:
Hello,
I just realized how to earn TP by just playing DDO. You just quest and each time you earn 100 favor you get 25 TP.
I found that out by checking my (full) mailbox. I'm on my 40th life or so, on average 2500 TP per life, and i kept getting same mail each time I earned 100 favor. In other words, I got about 1000 mails during this 7 years explaining this to me, that if you earn 100 favor you get 25 TP. So for each 100 favor, that you make while questing, you get 25TP.
You can thank me by sending some free items to my mail. Actually don't, my mail is full all the time cause of all this usefull information, so the mail will be returned to sender. If you think I'm lying about 25TP per 100 favor, just go to your (full) mailbox and check your mail cause you maybe missed this:

Well done! For reaching 1,200 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Just click the DDO Store coin icon in the main menu to start shopping. And keep playing new quests, because for every 100 favor you earn with any character, you will receive another gift of free Points. Good luck!
Well done! For reaching 1,100 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Just click the DDO Store coin icon in the main menu to start shopping. And keep playing new quests, because for every 100 favor you earn with any character, you will receive another gift of free Points. Good luck!
Well done! For reaching 1,000 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Well done! For reaching 900 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Well done! For reaching 700 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Well done! For reaching 600 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Well done! For reaching 500 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!
Well done! For reaching 400 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!

Oh and it gets even better! When you reach certain favor treshhold with some faction, you get some benefits with them like acces to new vendors. Here is the example of the mail incase you never saw it:

Playername,
Please accept my thanks for assisting the Silver Flame on so many occasions. We admire your courage and wanted you to know that your deeds have not gone unnoticed, and we'd like to promote you. It takes someone of great conviction to fight against the ever-encroaching darkness. You are an inspiration to us, and we look forward to working with you in days to come. Please come speak with me about your promotion.

I am, as always, Astra Quinlin,
Silver Flame Representative

(With this promotion, you have earned access to an item that will boost your city regeneration effects. Speak with Astra Quinlin in the Marketplace to claim your reward.)

Thank you for keeping us, players, so well informed. I can't imagine the horrors of not getting atleast 15 usefull mails per day.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Re: Dunno if this is sarcastic or not
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Me neither. This requires a sarcasm expert. I hope one responds.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
It's sarcasm. Proof is in the last line that you omitted:

"Thank you for keeping us, players, so well informed. I can't imagine the horrors of not getting atleast 15 usefull mails per day."

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
This nigga never checked his mail in 7 years? Never sold shit? Bought shit? I find that hard to believe..

Ya mailboxes max out now at what? 50? 100? Idk cause i delete them as soon as i see em in the mail..

This guy cant be that ignorant.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
I'm going with sarcasm.

The sad part is that many on the mobo - including Cuntovan - will miss it.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Definitely sarcastic.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

CanadianCurseword
Korthos Resident

Vut der ferk?

Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
I bet he knows where the blinker fluid is sold.  Cheesy

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
definitely sarcastic, but yeah, let's get SSG to address a problem that affects people who never check their mail for 7 years... that would be a fantastic use of time and resources.   

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Nice to have the benefit of so many sarcasm experts. Perhaps they should also send this guy some in-game mail, to ensure he knows it was sarcasm.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 4:24am
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
I'm on my 40th life or so, on average 2500 TP per life

I call bullshit here.. not sarcasm ;c, theres only like, 5774 favor in the game or some shit atm, thats at most what.. 1425 TP per life.. Hes def lying about the entire post.. ^-^

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:34am
Print Post  
Sarcasm and blatant hyperbole for effect.   Its a troll post for sure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint