Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic This made me laugh (Read 1830 times)
Synchrono
Waterworks Kobold

I am not a noun, I am
a VERB.

This made me laugh
Feb 8th, 2018 at 7:32am
Print Post  
I was on the motherboard looking through the Druid Pass comment thread and after I checked other new content and low and behold did I spy this little gem:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/493890-I-think-I-may-be-done-with-DDO-...

Oh whatever will be do with no Frantard to torture???

I have to say one other thing came to mind:

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: This made me laugh
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Given what he said elsewhere, It may be a good personal life choice for him.   I wish him well.   Although, if he is choosing between playing the game and dropping the forums or playing the forums and dropping playing the game, he should drop the forums first.   That is way less healthy and more toxic than playing the game itself.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:23am
Print Post  
fran quits every time they add extra difficulty or long-term-goal systems hes a retard i look forward to reading his posts in a month about how he still plays but totally ignores "new system X" because its just a bad system

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:34am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:23am:
fran quits every time they add extra difficulty or long-term-goal systems hes a retard i look forward to reading his posts in a month about how he still plays but totally ignores "new system X" because its just a bad system

I've never quit DDO!

I haven't quit DDO yet either, I just said I'm taking a break!

I may not come back to the game but I'll still be around the forums so anyone who wants to message me with Guild Updates can do so in the knowledge that I will update those threads Smiley.

The threads won't be as relevant of course because most Guilds I have to check on personally and I likely won't be doing that.

I'll still keep my characters logged on once a month too - And I'll try to finish Nalpheyn's Video Life for YouTube.

I'm just fed up of the game being so heavily aimed at the Elite and I can't ever see myself getting any character to a level I'm actually happy with anymore {I COULD see that happening pre Reaper/Racial but not any more}.

And to be fair I haven't been enjoying DDO since November 2016 when I finally got my Guild on Cannith to 166 {the half way point to 200 by renown}!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

CanadianCurseword
Korthos Resident

Vut der ferk?

Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
#byefelicia
Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
(lights a candle and sits at the piano)

Goodbye Fran Ohmsford
Though I never knew you at all...........

It seems to me like you played this game
Like a soulstone in the wind.
Never knowing what feats to take
to make yourself not a gimp

I would have liked to quest with you
But I'm glad I never did
Your HP went to zero long before
Your forum brackets ever did

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:34am:
I've never quit DDO!

I may not come back to the game but I'll still be around the forums so anyone who wants to message me with Guild Updates can do so in the knowledge that I will update those threads Smiley.

The threads won't be as relevant of course because most Guilds I have to check on personally and I likely won't be doing that.

I'll still keep my characters logged on once a month too - And I'll try to finish Nalpheyn's Video Life for YouTube.

I'm just fed up of the game being so heavily aimed at the Elite and I can't ever see myself getting any character to a level I'm actually happy with anymore {I COULD see that happening pre Reaper/Racial but not any more}.

FYI.  The difficulty of the game has not been increased since they added reaper/racial.   In fact the difficulty has been lowered.

the new Barovian quests are very easy on Legendary Elite compared to the last 2 or 3 content updates of LE content. 

Now, reaper is more difficult, but you don't have to do quests on Reaper.   Your previous objections were that YOU HAD TO DO ELITE TO GET ALL THE FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry I didn't use as many exclamation points as you normally do... hopefully the above is still readable to you).

Doing reaper isn't necessary for all the favor. It isn't necessary to do Raids.   

You don't need racial past lives to complete most LE quests.  The only LE quest current that will kill you (and most people with all the past lives and reaper points is Tower of Frost).

As has been shown to you many times, your ability to do quests on elite is not because your character does not have enough past lives or enough of the right gear... it's your actual ability to play a game well that includes the "real-time combat" of this game.

Until you decide to play with a keyboard and mouse and get good at that, you will never have a "powerful" enough character.  I would imagine someone could gift you with a quad/triple completionist and 60 reaper AP, and you'd like still struggle like you do today.

not trying to insult you.  You just have shown (through your videos and questions and complaining) that you don't have the hand-eye coordination necessary, and you apparently can't learn the best tactics to use in different quests/scenarios.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
I've never quit DDO!

And to be fair I haven't been enjoying DDO since November 2016 when I finally got my Guild on Cannith to 166 {the half way point to 200 by renown}!

Fuck off and die, please.

Let your parents cut off the life support and release them from the burden that is your pathetic excuse of a life. Seriously.  Huh

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #8 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
anyone who wants to message me with Guild Updates

This is so totally what people want to message you with.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint