Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Funeral (Read 75043 times)
Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Re: Funeral
Reply #250 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:13am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
depends on server. on orien ALL the people who regularly did heroic high skulls 6-10 were all deleted. almost HALF the people who regularly did epic high skulls were deleted.

There are still some around on Orien. But the server got hit pretty hard. We are crippled at least.

Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:23am:
The Orien high-skulls community had ostracized me within 2 hours of coming back to the game after a year-long break.

You Stoddard?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #251 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:27am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:23am:
If you're saying the people who acted better than me were cheaters and they're all banned, then I'm over the moon and I want SSG to make more exploit traps.

we, as in many of us on the server who did r10 on a nightly basis, would carry bads all the time.

if youre that bad, that people who carry bads nightly wouldnt carry you; then youre absolutely fucking moronic, retarded, and cannot follow even the simplest of instructions. you should stop posting on forums and quit the game. you helpless little bitchboy.

no one is entitled to get carried. judging by your post here, i can tell why no one fucking liked you in the slightest. your pathetic revenge post is exactly what i would expect from someone who sucked massive amounts of dicks and then got mad because they werent even good enough to satisfy their men.

get some help. learn to listen. get on anxiety meds. practice speaking in front of a mirror to become less awkward.

yw.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #252 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:13am:
There are still some around on Orien. But the server got hit pretty hard. We are crippled at least.

there are still around 15~ people left that can carry and a few more that can do very well. nur, ned, al, skil, kaz, mef, arc, vilk, ice, fua, yaz, max, mart, grim, mulg...  missing a few others i cant recall right now. and a few others that havent logged on in some months.

we were planning on doing r5 raven raids and shroud. as we had just got 2 dope tanks from thelanis to transfer over. but then the bans happened the same week.  Grin  i think a raid group of those people listed could get them done, but having all of them on, at cap, and willing to practice together is going to be very hard to make happen.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #253 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:27am:
we, as in many of us on the server who did r10 on a nightly basis, would carry bads all the time.

if youre that bad, that people who carry bads nightly wouldnt carry you; then youre absolutely fucking moronic, retarded, and cannot follow even the simplest of instructions. you should stop posting on forums and quit the game. you helpless little bitchboy.

no one is entitled to get carried. judging by your post here, i can tell why no one fucking liked you in the slightest. your pathetic revenge post is exactly what i would expect from someone who sucked massive amounts of dicks and then got mad because they werent even good enough to satisfy their men.

get some help. learn to listen. get on anxiety meds. practice speaking in front of a mirror to become less awkward.

yw.   

Oh, no, no, no. One of them demanded that I carry him through reaper Taming the Flames and demanded that I use the first iteration ship buffs to be able to do so. Finding them to be something that should have been deleted from the game, I refused, and he talked to his buddies about me. Are you done being a useless cunt?

Also, they WEREN'T better than me. They cheated to get where they were, and SSG is finally doing the right thing. Cry to your graveyard. You're on your way out.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:47am by Bobbicus »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #254 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:43am:
Oh, no, no, no. One of them demanded that I carry him through reaper Taming the Flames and demanded that I use the first iteration ship buffs to be able to do so. Finding them to be something that should have been deleted from the game, I refused, and he talked to his buddies about me. Are you done being a useless cunt?

name names or shut the fuck up. you stupid pussy.

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #255 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:47am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:44am:
name names or shut the fuck up. you stupid pussy.

You expect me to do anything you ask? I switched servers. Only your tears matter anymore.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #256 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:49am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:47am:
You expect me to do anything you ask? I switched servers. Only your tears matter anymore.

youre lying. and the people youre talking about werent doing high skulls. if youre not on that list i just made or on that deleted list, then youre a certified shitter. also, i bet you would know a lot about tears, fukcboy

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #257 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:51am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:49am:
youre lying. and the people youre talking about werent doing high skulls. if youre not on that list i just made or on that deleted list, then youre a certified shitter. also, i bet you would know a lot about tears, fukcboy

Think what you will, cheater. Your friends are gone. You're alone.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #258 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:52am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:51am:
Think what you will, cheater. Your friends are gone. You're alone.

lololol. nice try. you actually need to be able to backup any shit youre going to talk.

FIGHT ME IRL, FAM

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #259 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:52am
Print Post  
And I couldn't be more delighted. You ruined the plat market with Crystal Cove. You ruined the shard market with duped diamonds. You ruined epics when seals and shards were tradable. You ground out past lives with exploits.

This makes you "good"?

You're finally getting what you deserve. Begone! How many millions have you cost this game?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #260 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:53am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:52am:
And I couldn't be more delighted. You ruined the plat market with Crystal Cove. You ruined the shard market with duped diamonds. You ruined epics when seals and shards were tradable. You ground out past lives with exploits.

This makes you "good"?

You're finally getting what you deserve. Begone! How many millions have you cost this game?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOLOL

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #261 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:56am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:53am:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOLOL

Useless.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #262 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:58am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:56am:
Useless.

just like your micropenis and bad blowjobs.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:58am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #263 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:52am:

This makes you "good"?

just gonna leave this here in case you delete from embarrassment

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #264 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:02am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:59am:
just gonna leave this here in case you delete from embarrassment 

By all means. I'm owning that statement. You and all yours suck. Quote it as much as you want.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #265 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:05am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:02am:
By all means. I'm owning that statement. You and all yours suck. Quote it as much as you want.

lying bitchboy. keep posting. i like eviscerating retards. how do you think i no-lifed nearly 9k shitposts.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #266 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:27am:

yw.   

stay in your lane lil nigga

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #267 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:11am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:05am:
lying bitchboy. keep posting. i like eviscerating retards. how do you think i no-lifed nearly 9k shitposts.

...Your definition of retard is strange.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #268 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:25am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:49am:

I'm a certified shitter and I approve this message Cheesy

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #269 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:26am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:05am:

You're no authority, Rubbins. Just a cheater. Just useless. Just a fuckwit. Says so in your title.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #270 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:27am
Print Post  
dont start something when you cant back it up

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #271 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:32am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:27am:
dont start something when you cant back it up

https://i.imgur.com/aLdd8B4.gif

...Like YOU'RE backing the filth that comes out of your mouth. Can't have it both ways, ya dipshit.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:32am by Bobbicus »  

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #272 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:33am
Print Post  
And even then, what would it be backed by? More cheaters? You have no credibility all the way down. You. Are. Worthless.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #273 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:32am:
...Like YOU'RE backing the filth that comes out of your mouth. Can't have it both ways, ya dipshit.

nigga, learn how to take swings

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #274 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:35am
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:33am:
You have no credibility all the way down.

bet you would go all the way down, you fucking faggot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15
Send TopicPrint