Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Baller Thread (Read 7767 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Re: Baller Thread
Reply #25 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 7:04pm
Print Post  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #26 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 7:06pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #27 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 4:34pm:
eazy as fuck.

>be me
>make sock
>post thread on mobo calling cordovan a forum janitor
>make sure to post how his kid is ashamed of him and his ex-wife left due to sheer embarrassment of having to tell her friends and family that her husband is a toilet cleaner of a d&d mmo forum.
>get banned in game as well for the post
>2-fer-1 yourself

I think the OP whiner was inferring that he was banned because he was inactive. Perhaps I should add "without cause" for those dimwitted geniuses trying to keep up.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:04pm:
"without cause"

sounds like some pussy shit tho

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #29 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:34pm:
sounds like some pussy shit tho

That's what I said when I saw this thread.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:36pm:
That's what I said when I saw this thread.

have you ever seen nokowi's posts before? craziest thing is he says he doesnt want to beat on tanked or held mobs because instakilling while stealthed is sooooo much of a difference.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Fuckwit
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
"My pee pee only gets hard when I can pretend the other players aren't carrying me"

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Fuckwit wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:37pm:
"My pee pee only gets hard when I can pretend the other players aren't carrying me"

nokowi- "bro, it's about the playstyle!!! i want to hit da sneak button then instakill. i find someone hitting a hold button makes the game too boring by taking away the one button that i press before instakilling trash. i dont mind attacking from the back on bosses because that fits my sneaky playstyle. but not on trash mobs! no way! i know you think it's the same thing, but it's totally not, because i get to press an extra button each time. that one button is damn fun. i really really want to be at the front of the party pretending that one extra button is more fun than someone cc'ing or tanking the mobs."

that is a legit quote if youre wondering

IP Logged

nokowi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:33pm:
have you ever seen nokowi's posts before? craziest thing is he says he doesnt want to beat on tanked or held mobs because instakilling while stealthed is sooooo much of a difference.

What you describe would be a pretty terrible assassin, or the current state of high reaper (mobs standing still).

The game play I enjoyed was attacking both in and out of stealth, generating agro (fighting outside of stealth) and risking death, while fluidly moving throughout the dungeon and insta killing - while party members and mobs were moving and making decisions.

It involved optimal movement, target selection, and predicting where each mob and party member would be and what they would do do in advance.

Your'e right that hitting two buttons to kill a non moving mob is not challenging or more interesting than standing in front of them and doing dps - which is why the current state of methods for completing high reaper is a joke (players and mobs not moving).

Fighting outside of stealth with lower HP, lower self defenses, and lower healing is more complex than with any other build. It's what the good players did on top of assassinating. 

No other build had to pay as much attention to movement, staying alive, and what other party members were doing to deliver optimal carnage. The complexity is what made it fun, and those without skills (only insta killing, getting agro at the wrong time, etc) performed far worse than those with skills.

A tank stands in one spot and manages their own health, while keeping agro, or they might possibly kite around in a predictable pattern with less complex healing needs.

Moving around to be in the right place at the right time, knowing when to get agro and when to get rid of agro, and staying alive with far less self defense or healing is much more challenging than tanking, cc, charming, or instakill or ranging from a safe distance. 

It sure is a bad build for those that can only handle the simpler tasks - but it could do some amazing things from those that could handle more complexity and decision making.

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:34am by nokowi »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 2:23am
Print Post  
nokowi wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:08am:
No other build had to pay as much attention to movement, staying alive, and what other party members were doing to deliver optimal carnage

yeah, why would other builds need to stay alive....

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #35 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:37am
Print Post  
noko your problem wasnt what you wanted. it was what you expected. since what you wanted, what you expected, and what you got were all drastically different, you tried to make arguments for why you believe what you got should be adjusted into something more like what you expect, so that you could have what you wanted. after many unsuccessful attempts to achieve this goal, your posting style might have become more bitter, more passive aggressive, more toxic. in the end this is a business and the only thing that matters is people pumping in money. and to have some negative, semi known voice shitting on their product, you become an issue. especially if u are contributing nothing, barely playing, no longer paying- you serve no purpose but to deter future sales and foment frustration in other players who were as of yet not as bitter as you.

if u want this game to be more than a source of income for a bunch of retarded 35 yr old college manchildren, then maybe you should purchase it and change its direction. otherwise, pay for what u are given, or find a better product.

you werent wrong for wanting. you were wrong for expecting

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #36 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 9:02am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:37am:
noko your problem wasnt what you wanted. it was what you expected. since what you wanted, what you expected, and what you got were all drastically different, you tried to make arguments for why you believe what you got should be adjusted into something more like what you expect, so that you could have what you wanted. after many unsuccessful attempts to achieve this goal, your posting style might have become more bitter, more passive aggressive, more toxic. in the end this is a business and the only thing that matters is people pumping in money. and to have some negative, semi known voice shitting on their product, you become an issue. especially if u are contributing nothing, barely playing, no longer paying- you serve no purpose but to deter future sales and foment frustration in other players who were as of yet not as bitter as you.

if u want this game to be more than a source of income for a bunch of retarded 35 yr old college manchildren, then maybe you should purchase it and change its direction. otherwise, pay for what u are given, or find a better product.

7.26/10

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 9:02am:
7.26/10

Are you eyeballing or measuring the dick?

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #38 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:47am:
Are you eyeballing or measuring the dick?

That’s a precise rating system. Your mom gives my dick 10/10. She gives your propensity for being a pussy an 8.56/10. My kind of gal.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

nokowi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:37am:

What I wanted and want I expected were totally different.

I expected pretty much everything that has happened.

Turbine/SSG has a history of creating partially functional system and then abandoning them.  The ONLY chance you have is for adjustments immediately after release.

So making a big stink when assassin functionality was crippled (u29.3) was really the only action with a chance to make a difference.  Choosing to not play what is not fun was also another correct choice.

Based on Corodvan's reply at the time (not enough stealth players to warrant fixing it), the debacle on the main forums  today was nothing but predictable.

It just took everyone else an extra year and a direct statement from Cordovan for those on the forums to figure it out.   

Cordovan is now trying to backtrack and say SSG support's stealth outside of reaper, but he already made a statement in direct opposition to this (unwilling to talk to players) - over a year ago, and their lack of action is just as telling.

I EXPECT SSG to continue to flail around and produce mostly failed designs, they don't understand the most basic things about design, they don't understand their game, and they don't listen to their customers. Simply put, they are "winging it".

It's a shame because they have good content creators (IMO), and they have a great franchise (D&D). They actually have to work at making their customers this unhappy.

Go look on the main forums.  Everything there was easily preventable by simply listening to players, and SSG is going to lose money over their poor decisions. My feedback did not cause this, not listening to my feedback (and others) caused this. 

I'll fork out lots of $$$ if they ever fix stealth.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:56pm by nokowi »  

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #40 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:05pm:
That’s a precise rating system. Your mom gives my dick 10/10. She gives your propensity for being a pussy an 8.56/10. My kind of gal.

2/10

Nice try

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #41 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
2/10

Nice try

Well, it's no smiley point to your mother masterpiece.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #42 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 9:52am
Print Post  
nokowi wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
What I wanted and want I expected were totally different.

you and i agree on this.

nokowi wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
Turbine/SSG has a history of creating partially functional system and then abandoning them.  The ONLY chance you have is for adjustments immediately after release. making a big stink when assassin functionality was crippled (u29.3) was really the only action with a chance to make a difference

I EXPECT SSG to continue to flail around and produce mostly failed designs, they don't understand the most basic things about design, they don't understand their game, and they don't listen to their customers.

you WANTED rogue to not suck. but you EXPECTED your resulting debates/drama to carry a chance for change. and you acted in a manner to work toward your expectations. had you not expected the chance for change you would have just shut the fuck up- thus never being banned, and never making this thread. you should have accepted that you would not get what you wanted. rather than expecting your logical justifications for "wanting" to be understood and appreciated by the people who dont give a fuck about what you want OR expect.

you were not wrong for wanting- you were wrong for expecting.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2018 at 9:54am by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

nokowi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:33am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Apr 25th, 2018 at 9:52am:
you WANTED rogue to not suck. but you EXPECTED your resulting debates/drama to carry a chance for change. and you acted in a manner to work toward your expectations. had you not expected the chance for change you would have just shut the fuck up- thus never being banned, and never making this thread. you should have accepted that you would not get what you wanted. rather than expecting your logical justifications for "wanting" to be understood and appreciated by the people who dont give a fuck about what you want OR expect.

you were not wrong for wanting- you were wrong for expecting.

Thanks for trying to speak for me, but you've made a complete fail!

The fact that I am here making the same comments where zero devs are reading proves it.

I accepted devs were going to fail when I left DDO about 2 years ago. Saying goodbye to friends was not easy, and the realization that these devs were not going to listen to players is what made this possible.

If I thought they were going to fix stuff, I would have kept playing. (I refer you to the people still playing on the forums and still expecting a fix).

You could try asking questions instead of being 100% wrong. It's less painful.

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:40am by nokowi »  

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #44 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:44am
Print Post  
nokowi wrote on Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:33am:

The fact that I am here making the same comments where zero devs are reading proves it.

I accepted devs were going to fail when I left DDO about 2 years ago. Saying goodbye to friends was not easy, and the realization that these devs were not going to listen to players is what made this possible.

If I thought they were going to fix stuff, I would have kept playing. (I refer you to the people still playing on the forums and still expecting a fix).

You could try asking questions instead of being 100% wrong. It's less painful.

Awwwww it's so cute!
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:45am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #45 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:44am:
Awwwww it's so brave!

FTFY

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #46 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  

making the comments where 100 devs can read them would have the same effect. only fact we can rely on is that you are voicing an opinion, over and over, and this behavior is having no discernible positive impact on your life. the only logical reason to do this would be to pursue a change you believe is possible- driven by this expectation, you might act this way. otherwise, i can only imagine revenge, frustration, or some other myriad of emotional mishandlings that turned into a 2 year campaign to shitpost about a game you dont even play until you were banned from its discussion forums.

if you "left" ddo cause you accepted that nothing would change, why did you actually remain and complain endlessly in favor of changes you claim to have known in advance would never occur, until u were forcibly prevented from being able to remain?

someone here has indeed "made a complete fail" but im not sure we agree on who that person is

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
The ex didn’t lose your number or forget who it is. She blocked it. Let it go

IP Logged

nokowi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Apr 25th, 2018 at 1:08pm:
making the comments where 100 devs can read them would have the same effect. only fact we can rely on is that you are voicing an opinion, over and over, and this behavior is having no discernible positive impact on your life. the only logical reason to do this would be to pursue a change you believe is possible- driven by this expectation, you might act this way. otherwise, i can only imagine revenge, frustration, or some other myriad of emotional mishandlings that turned into a 2 year campaign to shitpost about a game you dont even play until you were banned from its discussion forums.

You're replying to me.  Maybe it's time for some self-reflection.

And if you were paying any attention, pitch forks and torches seem to have done the job - so making a big stink seems to have been worthwhile.

I can discredit people like you that told people to stop complaining, and credit those that voiced their opinions.  It the purpose of the purpose of the forums.

If you expect voicing an opinion to always get a result, your understanding is very limited.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #49 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 6:09am
Print Post  
"when u kill your enemies, they win"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint