Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Dev calls out whiner (Read 10620 times)
Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Re: Dev calls out whiner
Reply #25 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 3:44pm:
you could use all the easy buttons the game has to offer, you scrub

Roll Eyes

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 3:58pm:
Roll Eyes

i question why you would decline to do so if your game is even half as bad as your replies

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #27 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 4:06pm:
i question why you would decline to do so if your game is even half as bad as your replies

Roll Eyes

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #28 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:26am:
Looks like we found someone from GODS...Lol! 

Maybe that Ellihor crybaby himself.  If so, Neth, you embarrassed yourself with that post.  "I want free XP.  I can't keep up without a hand out."   Ugh.

Ha! You are so fucking wrong. I don't know these people. I don't even know you. I'm on Orien as I have stated in the past. I'm guessing these people aren't?

Again, I don't care. I find your defense of turbine hilarious. You act like you are defending your boyfriends no matter how lame they are. Just sayin...

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 4:29pm:
Roll Eyes

we have seen your build advice, coupled with such witty comebacks as " Roll Eyes", you could use the cheats, fam.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

mr420247
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
He is a guildie and cannith is a fn wasteland now tyvm for the nerfs

He wasn't wrong gave peeps who didn't get perma banned a reason to log on now there gone

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #31 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
we have seen your build advice, coupled with such witty comebacks as " Roll Eyes", you could use the cheats, fam.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
whiner bitch.

coming from the same bitch that whined to strake about getting abused on the vault. riiighhttttt
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:49pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:47am
Print Post  
mr420247 wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
He is a guildie and cannith is a fn wasteland now tyvm for the nerfs

He wasn't wrong gave peeps who didn't get perma banned a reason to log on now there gone

Hi Welcome. How did you post in here before first posting in SPAM? Reported for forum sploiting.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #34 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
coming from the same bitch that whined to strake about getting abused on the vault. riiighhttttt

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #35 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
As someone who's worked in customer service, own my own business, and have worked on game design. I would never go as far as to do what Flimsy did, atleast not on my developer account.

Like damn that was a high level fuck up. But he kept digging himself deeper with his next two posts. And the lack of an apology makes it even better.

Though I'm not surprised. Steel has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't give a fuck. This slip up adds to that. All we're missing is Sev finally letting his attitude slip. Though that's hard given how sporadic he actually shows up.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:34pm:
Roll Eyes

sick burn. though i guess it's better than being 46 years old and running to strake about being bullied

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #37 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Ha! You are so fucking wrong. I don't know these people. I don't even know you. I'm on Orien as I have stated in the past. I'm guessing these people aren't?

Again, I don't care. I find your defense of turbine hilarious. You act like you are defending your boyfriends no matter how lame they are. Just sayin...

Calling out a player for whining <> defending turbine.   I also disagreed with what flimsy did and said as much.  Miss that?  Or ignore it cause it doesn't fit your narrative?   Lots of people have scorned what Ellihor said.  Notice you aren't crapping on all of them for turbine support.   I'm the only one who mocked his guild as well. 

So you say you don't know them and play on a different server, but given that you use an anon name, who knows for sure?   Your reaction was swift and excessive.  And limited to me.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #38 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Ehh too bad. Amber was basically the only thing I kept logging for.

Something to do to progress your character that doesn't involve any kind of fucking reincarnation and requires presing more than two buttons.

It seems ideal customer at this point is obsessive r1 hamsterwheeling carebear with million past lives to do ( in order to get uber - and that gets perpetuated constantly ) and hopefully store bought raid loot ( soon ).

Dude has some pretty uber vids on his channel.
Another one that knows his shit, can't have that in this game so you can return to your pretty screenshots, "stealth challenge" for 3 people, uber theory builds for epic hards and Chai talking to himself lol.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2018 at 10:22am by Wipe »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #39 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 10:16am:
Ehh too bad. Amber was basically the only thing I kept logging for.

Something to do to progress your character that doesn't involve any kind of fucking reincarnation and requires presing more than two buttons.

It seems ideal customer at this point is obsessive r1 hamsterwheeling carebear with million past lives to do ( in order to get uber - and that gets perpetuated constantly ) and hopefully store bought raid loot ( soon ).

Dude has some pretty uber vids on his channel.
Another one that knows his shit, can't have that in this game so you can return to your pretty screenshots, "stealth challenge" for 3 people, uber theory builds for epic hards and Chai talking to himself lol.

Waaaaa. Beat it.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #40 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
sick burn. though i guess it's better than being 46 years old and running to strake about being bullied

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:56am
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 11:50pm:
Roll Eyes

not sure you could show everyone just how much of a bitch you really are. i mean, you bringing it up to strake in conversation that youre getting picked on in threads by me, and him trying to defend you by posting how repetitive i was being. while at the same time not having the awareness that his little bitch-boy is not only incapable of anything witty, funny, or remotely insulting, but was always even more retardedly repetitive....

damn, arkat. fuk happened to you

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:12am
Print Post  
What I know is: people are sick of the grind in this game. For me this issue is no different than people exploiting their racials. Anything that bypasses grind is welcomed. I resonate with "main reason to log". Some days, most days actually, I don't want to play but I log "just to put amber on ransack" then end up doing a raid that shows up or some other quest. Without that I'll log less. By the way, is the quest still farmable? And soloable?
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:23am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #43 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:56am:
not sure you could show everyone just how much of a bitch you really are. i mean, you bringing it up to strake in conversation that youre getting picked on in threads by me, and him trying to defend you by posting how repetitive i was being. while at the same time not having the awareness that his little bitch-boy is not only incapable of anything witty, funny, or remotely insulting, but was always even more retardedly repetitive....

Never said one word to Strak about you...not even ONE.

Go wallow in your irrelevance.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
Never said one word to Strak about you...not even ONE.

bitch, please. the dude posts in this section 5x a year ( actual numbers btw ), he wouldnt even have bothered to check any threads unless someone is making him do work. other than that the guy doesnt read any of this junk. for him to come in on a thread on your behalf proves that you went crying to him like a soft lil bitch that you are, you fucking pussy.

all you ever did here and the mobos is lie out your pathetic mouth. take all those monk threads you posted on on the mobos. how bad of a player you are to have to try to spin false narratives to the devs so your monk doesnt get nerfed because you are useless without the brokeness? or like how i baited you into posting on your retired account and yet you still pretended as if it werent you. this is what it's like to run into someone who is well out of your league in talking shit, you fucking geek.

go back to posting smiley faces, they were better than your last reply.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #45 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
I swallow.

FTFY

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #46 - May 9th, 2018 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:15pm:
As someone who's worked in customer service, own my own business, and have worked on game design. I would never go as far as to do what Flimsy did, atleast not on my developer account. (because I am a coward)

Like damn that was a high level fuck up. But he kept digging himself deeper with his next two posts. And the lack of an apology makes it even better.

Oh my, the big, bad scary dev frightened you, so you go running to an underground forum as your support group.

Sometimes, you just gotta get Tarrant  Wink on people. I didn't always agree with him, but I actually respected him more than Cordo.

I don't agree with most of what Flimsy was doing with the game, but I applaud Flimsy because some of the people get their panties in a twist that Turbine doesn't let them cheat, bad mouths them for fixing an exploit, then get all high and mighty when a dev calls them out for being a fucktard.

All the fucktards treating the Devs as punching bags continuously.  Sometimes, you just got to punch back and let Darwin help people commit digital suicide and quit the game.

Oh yeah, if you ever take the other side, they also accuse you of being a turbine shill.

Just quit already.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #47 - May 9th, 2018 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:42am:
Oh my, the big, bad scary dev frightened you, so you go running to an underground forum as your support group.

Sometimes, you just gotta get Tarrant  Wink on people. I didn't always agree with him, but I actually respected him more than Cordo.

I don't agree with most of what Flimsy was doing with the game, but I applaud Flimsy because some of the people get their panties in a twist that Turbine doesn't let them cheat, bad mouths them for fixing an exploit, then get all high and mighty when a dev calls them out for being a fucktard.

All the fucktards treating the Devs as punching bags continuously.  Sometimes, you just got to punch back and let Darwin help people commit digital suicide and quit the game.

Oh yeah, if you ever take the other side, they also accuse you of being a turbine shill.

Just quit already.

You defended SSG.  You must be an SSG shill.   It is known.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #48 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 9:03am:
You defended SSG.  You must be an SSG shill.   It is known.

Awww... Someone sounds like being slightly butthurt  Cry

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bigjunk wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
BTW . . . I'm president of the KNN fanclub, troll a different post please.   

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #49 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
The easiest button is the off switch. Still, some people miss and hit the bitch switch. It's understandable. Some lazy dev designed humans so "Off" and "Pissed Off" were right next to each other, and similarly labeled.... Not even that dev logs into his official forum to bitch out the players he accidentally pisses off that way, though.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint