Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Melee Buffs (Read 6995 times)
CrazyOldCatLady
Korthos Resident

Re: Melee Buffs
Reply #25 - May 16th, 2018 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Fuckwit wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 9:30am:
Get Ready For Reaper Reincarnation!

We are very excited to announce the newest feature coming to DDO: Reaper Reincarnation! For the character that "has it all" this is your chance to "take it to the next level".

Like Epic Reincarnation, Reaper Reincarnation can only be done at level 30. It will also require 10,000,000 xp. But not just any experience points! You will need ten million Reaper Experience Points for each Reaper Reincarnation you wish to undergo. Those experience points, and the associated Survival Points, will be lost, and your character will be reset to level 1.

In exchange, you will earn one of 9 Reaper Past Lives (no other past lives are earned when you use a Reaper Heart).
Dread Adversary I grants +1 to hit and damage in Reaper Mode
Dread Adversary II grants +5 to hit and damage in Reaper Mode
Dread Adversary III doubles the value of all enhancements you take in the Dread Adversary tree.
Dire Thaumaturge I grants +50 sp in Reaper Mode
Dire Thaumaturge II grants +250 sp in Reaper Mode
Dire Thaumaturge III doubles the value of all enhancements you take in the Dire Thaumaturge tree.
Grim Barricade I grants +10 hp in Reaper Mode
Grim Barricade II grants +50 hp in Reaper Mode
Grim Barricade III doubles the value of all enhancements you take in the Grim Barricade tree.

The first feat for each tree unlocks the second, and the second feat unlocks the third.

Reaper Hearts come in three varieties, one for each Reaper Tree. They will be available in the DDO store and in game, for the low price of 2995 Turbine points or 100,000 Mysterious Remnants.

Holy shit, don't give them ideas!!!

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #26 - May 16th, 2018 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
Or measuring with. I hear it's all relative. Specifically, your Mom.

That was my uncle. Thanks for noticing. Did you have a good time?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #27 - May 16th, 2018 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Fuckwit wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 9:30am:
Get Ready For Reaper Reincarnation!

We are very excited to announce the newest feature coming to DDO: Reaper Reincarnation! For the character that "has it all" this is your chance to "take it to the next level".

Like Epic Reincarnation, Reaper Reincarnation can only be done at level 30. It will also require 10,000,000 xp. But not just any experience points! You will need ten million Reaper Experience Points for each Reaper Reincarnation you wish to undergo. Those experience points, and the associated Survival Points, will be lost, and your character will be reset to level 1.

In exchange, you will earn one of 9 Reaper Past Lives (no other past lives are earned when you use a Reaper Heart).
Dread Adversary I grants +1 to hit and damage in Reaper Mode
Dread Adversary II grants +5 to hit and damage in Reaper Mode
Dread Adversary III doubles the value of all enhancements you take in the Dread Adversary tree.
Dire Thaumaturge I grants +50 sp in Reaper Mode
Dire Thaumaturge II grants +250 sp in Reaper Mode
Dire Thaumaturge III doubles the value of all enhancements you take in the Dire Thaumaturge tree.
Grim Barricade I grants +10 hp in Reaper Mode
Grim Barricade II grants +50 hp in Reaper Mode
Grim Barricade III doubles the value of all enhancements you take in the Grim Barricade tree.

The first feat for each tree unlocks the second, and the second feat unlocks the third.

Reaper Hearts come in three varieties, one for each Reaper Tree. They will be available in the DDO store and in game, for the low price of 2995 Turbine points or 100,000 Mysterious Remnants.

Love it. Don't know where to put my remnants anyway.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2018 at 10:59am by Snu Snu »  

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 9:37am:
Launches along with ReReaper difficulty.

It's re-HARD-ded!

come on, guys... the game can only get better from here. with this highly creative team there's always more reincarnation systems to do. why stop at only 6? then we get even more reaper levels. at reaper 9001 we will only ever deal 1 damage. mobs deal 999999. self healing will decrease your hp. bring back the old death penalty boxes. quadrupled the reapers and made them red named.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #29 - May 16th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 10:55am:
That was my uncle. Thanks for noticing. Did you have a good time?

Relatively speaking.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - May 19th, 2018 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
acidpickachu wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 11:45am:
Its honestly pretty sad that most of the players on that thread are complaining about how hard higher difficulty reaper is, when the benchmark for builds was supposed to be elite, and reaper was supposed to be a difficulty that encouraged grouping of regular players, and for the highest difficulty was supposed to be almost impossible.

R10 is already laughably easy with a decently skilled and competent group. And the pathetic losers cry because they can’t do r5+ efficiently on their melees and want to blame the game for being unfairly difficult. Instead of looking at the real reasons they suck in high reaper; shitty builds, lack of any effort to find good players to group with, and lack of cooperation.

But now the devs have caved to the mouth breathers on the forums who want to be able to solo reaper 7 on their arty/fighter multiclassed flavor build. I’ll take any buffs the devs throw melee, but it will probably make the game even more ridiculously easy and unchallenging. Would love to see them actually support a difficulty rework for elite, and to actually scale for elite instead of reaper, but that hope looks to be so far gone that even Han Solo isn’t trying to beat those odds.

Well this is the problem. Reaper 10 is so easy that people don't care anymore about having a full party or the decisive roles covered. This is why there is the feeling melee suck, simply because on a non-optimal party they suck and most parties are not optimal.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #31 - May 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
By the time im back again they will add reaper and guild reincarnation..
Sigh...
Neverending cycle but sadly this is still one amongst the best dnd mmos we have

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - May 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Come back old man lol

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #33 - May 27th, 2018 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm:
Neverending cycle but sadly this is still one amongst the best dnd mmos we have

Please let the rest of the class know what the better alternative is, so we can all quit this shit and go spout our vitriol on those forums.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint