Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Ravenloft Gear Question pt2 (Read 5949 times)
Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: Ravenloft Gear Question pt2
Reply #25 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 1:35am:
I can't even. Fuck this up yourself, don't ask for my help...

I'm not 100% sure what this mess of millennial garbage grammar is supposed to mean.

Are you okay?  It sort of looks like you didn't understand that I was agreeing with your "left the tracks" statement, but there's also a chance you were having stroke or brain aneurysm and just left out half of the words in a proper sentence.

That trolling I put on Frank is the gift that keeps on giving.  That train left the tracks over a year ago.  Obviously Frank has, to-date, never recovered.  It's the auto-pilot of trolling.

We're more than a year past it and all I have to do is make some innane, impersonal joke with his name in the sentence and his Pavlovian conditioning kicks in causing him to respond with the same, unimaginative drivel he tried using back then.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:40pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #26 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
We're more than a year past it and all I have to do is make some innane, impersonal joke with his name in the sentence and his Pavlovian conditioning kicks in causing him to respond with the same, unimaginative drivel he tried using back then.

Let's suppose you're correct.

1, inanity, and then 2, unimaginative drivel. Pride is maybe not the best play to run with in this situation, coach.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
I'm not 100% sure what this mess of millennial garbage grammar is supposed to mean.

Are you okay?  It sort of looks like you didn't understand that I was agreeing with your "left the tracks" statement, but there's also a chance you were having stroke or brain aneurysm and just left out half of the words in a proper sentence.

That trolling I put on Frank is the gift that keeps on giving.  That train left the tracks over a year ago.  Obviously Frank has, to-date, never recovered.  It's the auto-pilot of trolling.

Leave it to Digimook to attempt to make a point about me while responding to someone else.

You're a year past and still trying to cover your lack of knowledge about buy back with bluster.  Congratulations, kid.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Fuckwit
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Everyone in this thread is a fuckwit. The time you spent making those posts is gone forever, and nothing you do will bring it back.

I am a fool for reading this drivel and a bigger one for replying to it.

IP Logged

Fuckwit
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Actually, this whole site is a dumpster fire. I'm out.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:34am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Let's suppose you're correct.

1, inanity, and then 2, unimaginative drivel. Pride is maybe not the best play to run with in this situation, coach.

There's no supposing.  The stated actions and reactions are literally one page above your post.  Posts #14 and 15.  Posts #16 and 18.  Posts #25 and 27.  I post and he can't help but respond.

Regarding the inane and drivel thing, puuuhlease.  It's not as if this board is a wellspring of profound insights into the innate goodness of humanity.  It's a virtually unmoderated pool of poo that a bunch of DDO old-timers can't stop staring at to see where the next fart bubble will float to the top.

That aside, it's my belief that if you're going to do something, do it well or don't bother.  I intentionally set out to troll the shit out of Frank after he repeatedly posted stupid and bad advice as if he were the second coming of DDO Jesus 1.5 years ago.  I did so and did it well enough that, even now, he just can't stop bringing it back up.  Nothing wrong with being proud of doing something and exceeding all expectations by such a large extent.

I mean seriously, all I posted was "Even SSG enjoys trolling Frank." Notice how it had nothing to do with any of the past fuckery nor was it a personal attack of any kind? Yet, he immediately reverts back to full retard mode, bringing up the same old, busted shit he was wrong about last year.  It takes some epic level trolling to give someone such a Pavlovian response even a year later.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:54am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #31 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Leave it to Digimook to attempt to make a point about me while responding to someone else.

You're a year past and still trying to cover your lack of knowledge about buy back with bluster.  Congratulations, kid.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #32 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:55am
Print Post  
Fuckwit wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
Everyone in this thread is a fuckwit. The time you spent making those posts is gone forever, and nothing you do will bring it back.

I am a fool for reading this drivel and a bigger one for replying to it.

Fuckwit wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:34pm:
Actually, this whole site is a dumpster fire. I'm out.

Yes.  Yes.

Yes.  Yes.

Yes.  Doubtful.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:34am:
There's no supposing.  The stated actions and reactions are literally one page above your post.  Posts #14 and 15.  Posts #16 and 18.  Posts #25 and 27.  I post and he can't help but respond.

And then anyone with more than your half-wit brain notices that despite the mountain of bullshit that you always throw up to try to hide your own inadequacies, I posted in this thread first, and you're the one who was forced by your own daddy issues to try to show that you're a big boy now and don't need my approval to function like a man.

You once apologized to these forums for being such a colossal fuckup that you misjudged the effects of your shitstorm of posts seeking my approval.  Did you go off your meds?  Just forgot because long term memory isn't your thing?  Changed your mind?  Daddy didn't give you enough attention?  I'm sure we all want to hear from you exactly why you fell off the wagon, because we all hold your opinions in high regard.  Please, do tell.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #34 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:34am:
I mean seriously, all I posted was "Even SSG enjoys trolling Frank." Notice how it had nothing to do with any of the past fuckery nor was it a personal attack of any kind? Yet, he immediately reverts back to full retard mode, bringing up the same old, busted shit he was wrong about last year.  It takes some epic level trolling to give someone such a Pavlovian response even a year later.

But have you considered all the angles? You did have that thing with buyback. Maybe SSG was trolling you. By making the game too boring for you to care about a RoSS drop.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #35 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
But have you considered all the angles? You did have that thing with buyback. Maybe SSG was trolling you. By making the game too boring for you to care about a RoSS drop.

/sigh - please try to keep up and do better at reading comprehension than Frank.

It had nothing to do with SSG,nothing to do with boredom and nothing to do with buyback.  It was simply a lack of awareness of the true depths of the DDO whales' fiscal stupidity and what they would be willing to pay for an item that is so easily farmed. 

I never even thought to check the ASAH to see if they were listed for more than the minimum 3 shards.  Had I known suckers would pay >50 AS for them, I'd have probably farmed a bunch of them for easy AS.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #36 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 6:50am:
And then anyone with more than your half-wit brain notices that despite the mountain of bullshit that you always throw up to try to hide your own inadequacies, I posted in this thread first, and you're the one who was forced by your own daddy issues to try to show that you're a big boy now and don't need my approval to function like a man.

Jeez, I really broke you, didn't I?  You just can't move past it, can you?

Good to see your reading comprehension is still atrocious and revisionary as usual.  Notice how my post was responding to someone other than you?  Sorry to break it to you, but it really wasn't about you. 

Sure, it had your name in it, but the joke would have worked the same regardless of which poor sap said "You started waiting for a sale too late.  They've already put it on sale twice, so it might be black friday/christmas before they do that again." literally a few hours before they put it on sale and five months before the predicted Black Friday date. 

Regardless though, you then predictably followed your training and responded to me with the same tired, delusional idiocy from over a year ago.  You're like a song stuck in a loop from a band that was never good in the first place.

« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2018 at 12:10am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Wow... I can't leave you kids alone for five minutes can I?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Anyways.. now its just for the hunt...

Once I hit 30 I farmed until I had enough Totems to get the Night Sceptre.. with the intention of Dual Wielding it with the Morninglord Sceptre.

Lesser TRed to drop Shield Feats and add Two-Weapons up to & including Perfect. Here is my current load-out. Mind you, still farming Summoners Specs out of 'Mad Tea Party' (fucking things won't drop), and the Silverthread Belt from 'Ravens Bane'. Also need Bell & Echo from 'Strahd', and Dusk from 'Baba'.  Once I get the blades and start using them, I lose the Casting boosts from the Sceptres, so will need to have the Specs.

(Visions of Precision) WIS+12, InsWIS+4, Blue Augment (False Life+40), Green Augment (BlindImmune)

(Legendary Hardened Hide) InsFort+92%, QualMagShel+11, NatArmor+17, QualCON+4, Green Augment (Prot+8)

(Legendary Ward-Inscribed Pendant) QualCurseRes+3, Deadly+16, CON+19, NatArmor+19, Yellow Augment (Draconic)

(Legendary Cursebane Focus)(Mythic+1) Curse Resist+16, InsWill+7, MagShel+50, SpellSave+16, Green Augment (Heal+13)

(Legendary Phasecloak)(Mythic+1) INT+19, Evo+8, QualINT+4, Wiz+412, Yellow Augment (TrueBlood+1)

(Legendary Burnscar Sash)(Mythic+1) EnhCor+202, EnhCom+202, AcidLore+29%, FireLore+29%, Green Augment (DEX+8)

(Lantern Ring) Radiant Glory+6d6 Light Dam, RadLore+18%, Rad+144, InsWIS+2, Green Augment (Golem's Heart), Colorless Augment (InsDEX+2)

(Legendary Gauntlets of Innate Arcanum) CHA+19, Evo+8, QuaCHA+4, Wiz+412, Yellow Augment (Poison+10)

(Legendary Softsole Slippers) Ghostly, Anthem, Perform+22, InsCHA+9, Green Augment (Disease+10)

(Legendary Ring of Nightfall) InsINT+9, InsDeadly+7, Reflex+16, PhyShel+50, Green Augment (FestINT+2)

(Legendary Bracers of the Fallen Hero) STR+19, InsCON+9, Stun+22, QualPhyShel+12, Green Augment (Fest WIS+2)

(Legendary Coat of the Traveler)(Mythic+2) Fort+202%, Par+9, PhyShel+50, ProfaneWR+2, Blue Augment (ArmAgil+2)

(Nightmother's Sceptre) 5.25(1d6+2)+15, SpellFoc+7, InsSpellFoc+4, SpellPen+8, InsSpellPen+4, Orange Augment (MerFrag)

(Morninglord's Sceptre) 5.25(1d6+2)+15, Pot+145, InsPot+72, Spellsight+22, InsSpellsight+11, Red Augment (MetStar)

Getting all the feats was kind of a trick, but figured out I needed to take my 1st 2 level-ups in DEX so I qualed for the  Improved/Greater Two-Weapons. Pretty happy so far. Also dumped the Nobels Regalia... FU-HUCK that 50 MRR hard cap.

AC may only be 125ish, but with 235PRR & 165MRR I don't take much damage before my aura/blasts/Evards/Consecreate stuns em and I beat them to death with my sceptres  Smiley

Edited to add:

Decided to set aside a bit of time to farm the 'Hardened Hide Helm' from Slavers.. so did a run thru, and damn if it didn't drop 1st run? Was actually quite happy about that. Ravenloft doesn't have any helms, nor do most of the recent content Sad
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2018 at 11:19am by ZooperDooper »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:35am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 8:43am:
Anyways.. now its just for the hunt...

Once I hit 30 I farmed until I had enough Totems to get the Night Sceptre.. with the intention of Dual Wielding it with the Morninglord Sceptre.
- You can do better in the offhand.  LGS offhand or mutilator of minds, as examples

Lesser TRed to drop Shield Feats and add Two-Weapons up to & including Perfect. Here is my current load-out. Mind you, still farming Summoners Specs out of 'Mad Tea Party' (fucking things won't drop), and the Silverthread Belt from 'Ravens Bane'. Also need Bell & Echo from 'Strahd', and Dusk from 'Baba'.  Once I get the blades and start using them, I lose the Casting boosts from the Sceptres, so will need to have the Specs.
- The Summoners Specs are not really needed.  They do contribute to the 5 piece adherent set bonus, but you probably don't need that anyway.  Tentacles doesn't need any help with DCs.

Decided to set aside a bit of time to farm the 'Hardened Hide Helm' from Slavers.. so did a run thru, and damn if it didn't drop 1st run? Was actually quite happy about that. Ravenloft doesn't have any helms, nor do most of the recent content Sad

All the helms they couldn't be bothered to include in ravenloft got put into age of rage.

I'm really not sure why you're spending 4 feats on 2-weapon fighting on a warlock.  Especially since you say you're going to be using echo.  Even with 2 melee focused weapons I wouldn't spend any feats on 2-weapon fighting or any kind of melee on a warlock, and dusk is a caster stick.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint