Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lamannia requires a fresh install (Read 658 times)
platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Lamannia requires a fresh install
Jun 19th, 2018 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
...and should open Wed or Wed night.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/497129-So-about-tomorrow?p=6107166&vie...

Next preview requires a fresh install of Lamannia
Alright, so!

We have resolved the issue that was blocking us from moving forward with the preview. At this time it looks likely that we will be able to open either late tonight or tomorrow morning. I will keep you updated on that timeline when that timeline becomes more clear.

In the meantime, and I know this is annoying, in order to access this preview (or ANY future previews) you will be required to delete your old Lamannia client and install completely fresh by clicking here (which is the same link as listed in the stickied "How to Access Lamannia" thread). You should be able to start this process whenever you would like starting right now. Once that install is complete you should have the correct launcher that is ready to patch normally when the new lamannia build has been deployed and is ready to open (the patching portion of this process should be fairly short because the fresh install should be recent build version).

If you have any questions please ask them in this thread.

EDIT: And to preempt the question, I am still working on the release notes. I will post them essentially as soon as they are able to be posted.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Lamannia requires a fresh install
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
coco-
Quote:
It is looking increasingly likely that we will be able to open tonight. QA is currently in the build verifying that nothing is on fire. So far, so good. When that is finished it will take another hour to deploy the build to Lamannia and then another 15-30 minutes setting all the correct world properties on Lamannia. After that we can open. I am tentatively expecting a 10:30-11:00PM open time. Assuming that happens we will run until sometime Friday.

Release Notes will be posted at some point in the next few hours regardless.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint