Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DPS Tests U39 Lama (Read 30157 times)
Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Re: DPS Tests U39 Lama
Reply #125 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 12:53pm:
On kobolds 30k + for the top builds on maxed characters. In game 25-20k. First life on kobolds 20-15k, in game about 11k~

What are the main attributers to the 10k+ in game dps difference between maxed out/fire lifers? +9% doublestrike?

Update 1-13: The golden age of DDO

rest wrote on Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
DDO is still the old fat wife I have at home who I can't fucking stand, but we've been together so long I can't see myself leaving.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:34pm:
What are the main attributers to the 10k+ in game dps difference between maxed out/fire lifers? +9% doublestrike?

There are a few builds that get 25-20k in game. But those are maxed characters where they can trade off defensive AP and feats into dps sinks without dying.

This is the general breakdown of past life dps relevant abilities ;

9 dstrike from epic lives
3 from scourge lives + 6 offhand doublestrike

racial points into god-like aasimar tree
+3 damage, 5 dstrike, 10mp, +2 str, + 2 str nodes in core ( only thing better than that for boss tests is using scourge aasimar and its divine form )

3 dmg from monk lives
3 dmg, seeker from enchant weapons epl stance
3 sneak attack damage from rogue pl
sneak of shadows
Some amount of hide skill for sneak damage ( ~11? )
slightly higher secondary dps stats int/cha/wis for kta/dm ( 4-6 )
slightly higher damage stats (4 - 6 )
4 build points ;p

much better access to twists of fate from points + slots

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:59pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #127 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:59pm:
There are a few builds that get 25-20k in game. But those are maxed characters where they can trade off defensive AP and feats into dps sinks without dying.

This is the general breakdown of past life dps relevant abilities ;

3 from scourge lives + 6 offhand doublestrike

racial points into god-like aasimar tree
+3 damage, 5 dstrike, 10mp, +2 str, + 2 str nodes in core ( only thing better than that for boss tests is using scourge aasimar and its divine form )

Thanks for the run down! Its funny how ssg nerfed humans yet they released aasimar. They could have at least nerfed the values of the damage boost and still allow it to stack.

DDO is still the old fat wife I have at home who I can't fucking stand, but we've been together so long I can't see myself leaving.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:12am:
funny how ssg nerfed humans yet they released aasimar.

But wait. There's more. Spell Pen? Yeah, sure why not. An improved Lay on Hands that heals for 1k in reaper 7? Check. Oh, you need some heal amp to go with that cheese, fam? We gotchu. Don't want that 10mp and instead 10% hp and 10prr? Got that too...

It is the most absurdly, comically, blatant cash grab, powerful race ever created in DDO. By far.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #129 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:02pm:
But wait. There's more. Spell Pen? Yeah, sure why not. An improved Lay on Hands that heals for 1k in reaper 7? Check. Oh, you need some heal amp to go with that cheese, fam? We gotchu. Don't want that 10mp and instead 10% hp and 10prr? Got that too...

It is the most absurdly, comically, blatant cash grab, powerful race ever created in DDO. By far. 

I never really paid attention to the assimar race since i dont play much anymore. Looking back at it though SSG clearly nerfed humans so they could sell more assimar race in ddo store. Thats pretty savage tbh

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 8:56pm:
I never really paid attention to the assimar race since i dont play much anymore. Looking back at it though SSG clearly nerfed humans so they could sell more assimar race in ddo store. Thats pretty savage tbh

Humans with dual boosting were the exact opposite. It hindered any race sales and it well was above every other race for melee and ranged dps. Aasimar is better than any other race for melee dps, and defenses. Horc is better vs trash that can be helplessed.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:02pm:

It's not much of a cash grab unless you consider that it comes free with any ravenloft buy.  You're buying ravenloft anyway for the power creep, right?  So aasimar just comes with the package.

But yeah, it is the tits.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #132 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
You're buying ravenloft anyway

Nope.

Not pretending I'm not a sucker, though. If they offered a higher-priced VIP that included expansions, I'd still be playing.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Tested EK builds.

18 Wizard/2 Monk. EK tier 5, TWF + VKF using Pain x2. Came in peaks of 34 seconds with lows of 40 seconds.

18/2Fighter SWF using Divinity. Twitch times of 55, and non-twitch at 60. Fetters would probably drop the times down to 46 seconds at best. 12 seconds behind a 2 level monk splash and vkf dagger.

IP Logged

PT
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Still , better then pure pally...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
PT wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 12:29pm:

18/2 pally vkf would rival it. Less MP, equal dstrike, and burning through exalted smite.

The swash and EK tests show just how powerful VKF really is. And obviously the 1 or 2 levels of monk getting full stance benefits including ki rotations.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #136 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Have a go at pure?
The animation looks good on them at least

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #137 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
PT wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 12:29pm:

I’m pretty sure this has been the case since the release of ddo. 2009 and on for sure. I don’t understand why the devs can’t at least buff zeal and smite. Have a capstone with Improved Zeal. 50% doublestrike or something. Then buff smite to give crit multipliers depending on paladin level. So a pure paladin in endgame crits on a smite for like 100k or something. At least throw them a bone.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #138 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
I’m pretty sure this has been the case since the release of ddo. 2009 and on for sure. I don’t understand why the devs can’t at least buff zeal and smite. Have a capstone with Improved Zeal. 50% doublestrike or something. Then buff smite to give crit multipliers depending on paladin level. So a pure paladin in endgame crits on a smite for like 100k or something. At least throw them a bone.

Pally had its day in the sun.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint