Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic tr still glitchy (Read 4420 times)
Counsel
Korthos Resident

i crit my pants

tr still glitchy
Jun 22nd, 2018 at 10:56am
Print Post  
so yeah, did racial life #32, lost my sentient gem i been feeding, ssg says GDIAF.

seems about right, cause i mean it was no biggie right, should just delete and reroll while at it

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: tr still glitchy
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 11:45am
Print Post  
You may have confused them by calling it a weapon name that can't be sentienced instead of a Morninglord's Scepter.

Although if stuff went into overflow when it unequipped during ER, and then you TR'd before bringing it into your inventory proper, it is deleted and probably not recoverable.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Counsel
Korthos Resident

i crit my pants

Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
I'm just glad they did all that work for enhanced login to help in situations like this...  I mean if anyone still believes they did it to help the player base.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Sounds about typical for SSG.

I especially like how they can't "replay" the item. The fuck does that even mean?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
lol, I lost a calamity on lama from tring. on lama.... ghetto ass game and company, nigga

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 2:57am
Print Post  
Had the same problem.. lost my ML14 Mysterious Bracers @ some point along the Racial TR train ride..

The last 10 or so lives I stopped pulling it out of my cache for the build as part of a streamlining. Dropped all the classes and just went full 20 fighter and had dedicated gear sets to swap in and out of as I leveled. It really sped up my progression, and I only cleaned out my cache during actual rTR. Wasn't really paying attention to the items.

When I finished my rTRs, got up to 14 and wanted to swap out the ML7 for the ML14...... and can't find it.

Staff told me they can't find it in the log, and they have some kind of 'push-button' auto retrieval for items that may have been lost in the most recent TR, which mails them to you. I got an empty mail.

Staffs response was the same "we apologize but can't help" response you got.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2018 at 2:58am by Doggydaddy »  

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 11:25am
Print Post  
To keep item loss down, I've been unequipping anything over 20 when I eTR and refilling the slot with whatever fits.  Then I TR.  Haven't lost anything since I started doing that.  I don't know if that means anything, but it works for me.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
I did a whole game TR. Downside: Lost all mah gear. Upside: The game I'm playing is not DDO.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 3:08pm:
I did a whole game TR. Downside: Lost all mah gear. Upside: The game I'm playing is not DDO.

What's the pastlife on that give?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2018 at 3:15pm by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 11:25am:
To keep item loss down, I've been unequipping anything over 20 when I eTR and refilling the slot with whatever fits.  Then I TR.  Haven't lost anything since I started doing that.  I don't know if that means anything, but it works for me.

Not really going to help, since I wasn't wearing the lost item...

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #10 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 3:15pm:
What's the pastlife on that give?

"Several times a day, you may post on a forum dedicated to bitching about a game you used to play."

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #11 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 6:05am
Print Post  
Counsel wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 10:56am:
so yeah, did racial life #32, lost my sentient gem i been feeding, ssg says GDIAF.

seems about right, cause i mean it was no biggie right, should just delete and reroll while at it

https://preview.ibb.co/i5v5Uo/Capture.png

If you cannot comprehend the difference between 'then' and 'than', then you probably deserved to lose that sentinel gem. And for god's sake, you are an american. Grin

All kidding aside, I lost a couple of stuff too back then when I was playing this shit, but nowdays, I am on the revaulting track: playing something that is not ddo.

Totally worth it. Every minute of not playing ddo is like a bliss.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #12 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
"Several times a day, you may post on a forum dedicated to bitching about a game you used to play."

Does that stack with the Entitled Newb feat?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
Does that stack with the Entitled Newb feat?

The former is enhancement, the latter is incompetence
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2018 at 4:54pm by ZooperDooper »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #14 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Everything stacks with incompetence.

IP Logged

DDONoob
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Counsel wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 10:56am:

https://preview.ibb.co/i5v5Uo/Capture.png

well, support probably did their best, but of course they could not find your barovian scepter, because you never had one. Barovian weapons are the level 10 version and do not accept sentience.

If, as you say, you where feeding your sentient jewel in it, it must have been a morninglord  sceptre.

You are the idiot here, not SSG support.

IP Logged

no.
DQ Assaulter

Just no.

Reply #16 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Water still wet.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #17 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
well, support probably did their best, but of course they could not find your barovian scepter, because you never had one. Barovian weapons are the level 10 version and do not accept sentience.

If, as you say, you where feeding your sentient jewel in it, it must have been a morninglord  sceptre.

You are the idiot here, not SSG support.

As if they shouldn't know what he's talking about. I mean, it is their fucking game. Lol.

On the bright side, we can always tell who has there lips firmly on the tip of cordo's dick. Gratz my man! Cheesy

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

DDONoob
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:09am
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 10:29pm:
As if they shouldn't know what he's talking about. I mean, it is their fucking game. Lol.

On the bright side, we can always tell who has there lips firmly on the tip of cordo's dick. Gratz my man! Cheesy

When support gets a ticket about a barovian scepter they look for a barovian scepter.

If you think they will then start guessing what the player meant, and try all possible items to see what the player has lost then you are delusional.

IP Logged

Petik
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:58am
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:09am:
When support gets a ticket about a barovian scepter they look for a barovian scepter.

If you think they will then start guessing what the player meant, and try all possible items to see what the player has lost then you are delusional.

There is soo many point wrong in this. I try to point out the most stupid ones.

1.) This should not happen in the 1st place. This bug is old as old TRing is and thats really long time ago.
Just imagine pizza delivery company that you must pay before pizza is delivered and sometimes pizza is not delivered at all. When you call that company with complaint they take 24 hours to "investigate" and then they reply "Sorry we investigate this but we dont know what happened with your pizza. We cant replace it but of course you can pay for new one and we try our best this time. Happy to help you. " In some miraculoas ways this company is still here after 10 years of "service".

2.) They "HAVE TO" try harder when that happens. You want a player to describe the lost item "IN DETAIL" when he obviously dont have the item in hand anymore ? The description "epic version barovian scepter" is fucking precise description for somone that is labeled as "support" for the fcking game.
Analogy here is you calling the company about lost pizza "Hello my Carbonara pizza wasnt delivered" and the reply is "sorry we have not that in our menu" (Because they have "Pizza Carbonara" and not "Carbonara pizza") .. the point here is not that the description was not 100% correct. The point here is item was lost and the description was pretty accurate for support to figure it out.

3.) We pay for service (the game). The service is broken for many years. If we take some specific action in the game (like TR) that should be easy and secure we must pray and do rituals (probably mostly placebos created by rumors) and hope it dont get wrong this time. We know that when it goes wrong we probably fucked becase even dedicated service that should deal with that cant help us. We should not do anything more besides PAY MONEY (that we alredy do) and enjoy the game. But if we should do more what do you suggest ?
Should we prinscreen every item before TR ? Should we write down name of every item to help identify it if TR gets wrong this time ? Should we spend hours double checking every item before TR and double checking every item in TR cache after in case some item we dont need in this life but will need in the next one is lost ? Should we check every item in every colectible bag ? Should we check every augment slot ? What do you suggest we should do besides paying money for the game and enjoy the game ?
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:02am by Petik »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:08am
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 4:23pm:

you have got to be fucking kidding, right? Putting the word barovian next to the words "LEVEL 29" and "SENTIENT JEWEL" isn't enough for you to figure out wtf is being discussed? you fucking moron, do you fucking work for ssg support?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:13am
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:09am:

what happens when they get a ticket about a LEVEL 29 barovian scepter with SENTIENT JEWEL slotted in it? do they just turn into an impossibly gay and retarded idiot like you?

"guessing what the player means", lololol. if they dont know what that means then they shouldnt have a job here. and yet youre defending it, as if figuring out what the fuck a level 29 barovian scepter slotted with a sentient jewel really means.....

kill yourself. dont let your genes and way of thinking spread, please. i beg you. kill your kids now, it's not too late
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:14am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

DDONoob
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
And I guess you guys still believes in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy too?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #23 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:14pm:

For anything Fairy related you know quite well that it's found in Fairy Farts Dag.  Wink

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:14pm:

the mental gymnastics you're putting yourself through is astonishing, all in attempt to try and justify the world's worst customer service. What kind of upbringing did you have that would make you go "you didn't say barovian, it's morninglord", when someone asks assistance? especially if it's your job to do so? where do you work, the dmv?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint