Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic tr still glitchy (Read 4425 times)
Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Re: tr still glitchy
Reply #25 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
And I guess you guys still believes in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy too?

Nope, I just believe your mouth is firmly wrapped around cordo's dick. Then you come back here and confirm it.  Nice! Wink

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #26 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
the dmv

What's that ?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
What's that ?

When you die.... its where you go for your house placement to haunt the rest of your existence....

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
What's that ?

It's a government funded program that ensures people who can barely read, offer as little assistance as possible at work, have bad attitudes everywhere, and are generally soulless empty shells of a human, have a place to work at. In the states this program is called The Department of Motor Vehicles. It is where we get our driver's licenses.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

CrazyOldCatLady
Korthos Resident

Reply #29 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:05am
Print Post  
I have to agree with Dragavon here.  You are assuming the GMs have that kind of knowledge of the game.  They may have experience with the quests and how they work but, unless they actually play the game, they might not know to look for Morninglord instead of Barovian.
And this is coming from someone who is still waiting for an answer to a ticket from 3 days ago so I'm definitely NOT defending SSG!

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
CrazyOldCatLady wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:05am:
I have to agree with Dragavon here.  You are assuming the GMs have that kind of knowledge of the game.  They may have experience with the quests and how they work but, unless they actually play the game, they might not know to look for Morninglord instead of Barovian.
And this is coming from someone who is still waiting for an answer to a ticket from 3 days ago so I'm definitely NOT defending SSG!

Dude... If they can't figure out what he meant, they have NO business working as support in this game. Incompetence is not an excuse you give to paying customers, no matter how much you try to rationalize it.

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
Dude... If they can't figure out what he meant, they have NO business working as support in this game. Incompetence is not an excuse you give to paying customers, no matter how much you try to rationalize it.

Bro, customer support is not allowed to goggle the search phrase Barovian Scepter DDO, and sentient jewel DDO. It is impossible for people who work on ddo to know the names of items and what they do. Search engines are too hard.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #32 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Have you met SSG?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint