Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Level 15 twink ranged gearset? (Read 1735 times)
tinkerer
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Level 15 twink ranged gearset?
Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:33am
Print Post  
Anybody have an already made level 15 twink repeater mechanic gearset? Planning on doing my scourge ipls. Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

no.
DQ Assaulter

Just no.

Re: Level 15 twink ranged gearset?
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Best vorpal repeater you can get your hands on.  End of gear set.

IP Logged

tinkerer
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:40am
Print Post  
This is what I came up with:

Armor: Frozen Tunic
Helm: Executioners
Necklace: CC Con + Sheltering + Insightful Constitution
Trinket: Doubleshot + Deadly + Insightful Int
Goggles: Int + true sight + tendon slice
Cloak: Ghost-Waking Cloak
Belt: Dodge + False Life + Insightful Dodge
Ring1: Ring of Lies
Ring2: Band of Insightful Commands
Boots: Knife Toed Boots
Gloves: Backstabbers Gloves
Bracers: CC Insight PRR + parrying

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Ravenloft set + Ravenloft set + Slaver set, just like everything else at that level.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:14pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
what xbow were you thinking of using? Light Boltslinger seems the best mix of improved vorpal and dps procs. Though I am unsure if the new stormreach repeater doesn't win out on boss dps if using the 3 pc set to get access to overwhelming critical in heroics. 

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

tinkerer
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
what xbow were you thinking of using? Light Boltslinger seems the best mix of improved vorpal and dps procs. Though I am unsure if the new stormreach repeater doesn't win out on boss dps if using the 3 pc set to get access to overwhelming critical in heroics. 

Light boltslinger - I don't really see any other option, personally. Even if it wins out on boss dps, it represents such a small part of completion time that I'm not bothered by it.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
tinkerer wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
Light boltslinger - I don't really see any other option, personally. Even if it wins out on boss dps, it represents such a small part of completion time that I'm not bothered by it.

that 3 piece gear set is also tailored for artificers with spell support making it very hard to fit on most other classes.

the ravenloft xbows are very good for bosses too. On human mobs, human bane gets 3 procs of damage on hit, and situationally undead bane for red named vampires, shadows, specters or shades.

Your gear set looks good. I wouldn't try fitting in adherent, silent, or slaver's either. You lose a lot of flexibility by doing that and frozen tunic proc is pretty much one of the only ranged cc option in heroics. Arrowhead at ml 18 is probably the only other.

How are you getting healing amp, i assume swap to trip hamp gs stick on scrolls?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:59pm
Print Post  

Bigjunk wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
BTW . . . I'm president of the KNN fanclub, troll a different post please.   

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #9 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:59pm:

/fail

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

tinkerer
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:15am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
that 3 piece gear set is also tailored for artificers with spell support making it very hard to fit on most other classes.

the ravenloft xbows are very good for bosses too. On human mobs, human bane gets 3 procs of damage on hit, and situationally undead bane for red named vampires, shadows, specters or shades.

Your gear set looks good. I wouldn't try fitting in adherent, silent, or slaver's either. You lose a lot of flexibility by doing that and frozen tunic proc is pretty much one of the only ranged cc option in heroics. Arrowhead at ml 18 is probably the only other.

How are you getting healing amp, i assume swap to trip hamp gs stick on scrolls?

Yeah both the ravenloft xbows are nice to have for bosses. I also have a silver slinger for when piercing isn't doing the trick.

I'm short the two rings atm on this character but the gearset is working pretty nicely.

And yeah I don't bother with heal amp on gear since I'm going to have to swap weapons for heal scrolls anyways and nothing beats the triple pos gs stick.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
tinkerer wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:15am:
I'm short the two rings atm on this character but the gearset is working pretty nicely.

I wouldn't worry too much about the rings.  in a couple levels you'll probably be wearing prowess ring anyway.    Ring of the Stalker is also a solid option.  It also has the advantage of not having to wait for a lucky drop.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #12 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Why not Fatal Flaw for Armor-Piercing? Frees boots slot as a bonus.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint