Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Strahd Run... musings of in panic (Read 4161 times)
noobane
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Strahd Run... musings of in panic
Reply #25 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 11:26am
Print Post  
goldgolem wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 9:43am:
Thelanis is not doing that well unfortunately. Out of Gland and Khyber, which would be better to test for population?

The runs are being done on thelanis. Perhaps your not in the arise channel? Reach out to an arise member and after a few runs you will likely get the channel details if all goes well

IP Logged

acidpickachu
Waterworks Kobold

drugs not hugs

Reply #26 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 11:01am:
I don't know about G-Land and what their heavy activity times would be. 

G-Land is most active US EST ofc. But there's still a decent amount during Euro hours. It seems to have a good mix of Euro/US endgame guilds.

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #27 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 5:02am
Print Post  
[/size]Rubbinns wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 8:14am:
lol @ orien pugs. That server is done. Pugs here can fail LN shroud. Normal shroud failures. Literally cannot get past part 2's separation mechanic. There's probably like 12 players left playing now that you would want in a reaper raid. The remaining good players should seriously consider transferring to Ghallanda and try to get in to Omni Corp.

Are there any other servers trying high skull raids besides G-Land and the Omnipresence guys? Is Renowned still around on Thelanis? Have not seen them post anything in a really long time. Morriel seems like their last poster on the mobos they have. I hear Khyber still doing stuff. How about Argo, Sarlona, Cannith?

Orien raids suffer from a lot of wannabes with shitty leader skills and big egos.

FWIW there was a Strahd R8 completed tonite on Gland.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2018 at 5:18am by Cairnoir »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #28 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
acidpickachu wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
G-Land is most active US EST ofc. But there's still a decent amount during Euro hours. It seems to have a good mix of Euro/US endgame guilds.

More than Decent, Agent H, more than Decent.
While I don't care enough to be part of it there's more than a decent amount at Euro and 'Murican peak time players/guilds doing raids and stuff.
It's just that you need to show how ( bad/good/great ) you are before people gives you where to look.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:15pm by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

acidpickachu
Waterworks Kobold

drugs not hugs

Reply #29 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:43am
Print Post  
So, this Saturday night, there were 2-3 Baba/Strahd runs of varying difficulty. Currently looking at an LH Strahd, and about 10 minutes ago there was an LE up (different group, I double checked names). Baba there was a few LH LFMs, and we threw up an LFM for our last 4 spots on the run that I formed.

While they aren't dropping on the LFMs every minute, they seem to happen fairly regularly. Can't say much about quality however as I only have one toon capped that I rarely pug raids with. Time also means a lot too, don't expect 3-4 raid LFMs at 4 am ET ofc.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint