Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tilomare Wants Melee Nerfs (Read 2269 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Tilomare Wants Melee Nerfs
Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
After symb solo'd r7 grim on a barb. now tilo is crazy butthurt, to the point of brigading for nerfs to barbs and dire charge, in content he doesnt even play.

let the drama commence

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/497530-Nerf-and-bug-fix-Dire-Charge

Tilo wrote this, but as usual deleted it, but not before I saw it.

Tilo 2018- Quote:
My soundburst perfect build melee for heroics cant do that r7. symb is a cheater. im gay for coco colored dicks

« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2018 at 5:01pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Tilomare Wants Melee Nerfs
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
He is right about one thing.........he does love coco colored dicks.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Simo is tearing tilo a new one on that thread. How long until tilo finds out there is someone who solo'd ravenloft r10s on a thrower?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
He may wince whenever clicking the achievements board (out of jealousy). He'll see the posts next time he has something to post...

...so he won't see them at all then. <3 Tilo go fuck yourself
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2018 at 6:33pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #4 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:57pm:
After symb solo'd r7 grim on a barb. now tilo is crazy butthurt, to the point of brigading for nerfs to barbs and dire charge, in content he doesnt even play.

let the drama commence

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/497530-Nerf-and-bug-fix-Dire-Charge

Tilo wrote this, but as usual deleted it, but not before I saw it.

Tilo 2018-

Tilo is a self-important idiot.  Aside from a couple of odd builds that just happened to work by, what I'm convinced at this point was pure, dumb luck, his posts here were just as stupid before he choned.

Changing what board he posts on didn't make him less of an idiot.  It just made him a thin-skinned idiot posting on a joke of a fanboy board where the bad people can't hurt his feelings by telling him the truth.

If anything, that overly moderated, fanboy environment allowed his idiocy to grow and thrive like a 3-foot weed just on the other side of the fence between you and your neighbor that you can't rightfully remove and your neighbor is too lazy to do anything about.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2018 at 8:56pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 7:33pm:
Tilo is a self-important idiot.  Aside from a couple of odd builds that just happened to work by, what I'm convinced at this point was pure, dumb luck, his posts here were just as stupid before he choned.

Changing what board he posts on didn't make him less of an idiot.  It just made him a thin-skinned idiot posting on a joke of a fanboy board where the bad people can't hurt his feelings by telling him the truth.

If anything, that overly moderated, fanboy environment allowed his idiocy to grow and thrive like a 3-foot weed just on the other side fence between you and your neighbor that you can't rightfully remove and your neighbor is too lazy to do anything about it.

It also shows his pettiness and ignorance. The barb build functions better solo than other melees due to the self healing. Other melee builds will dust barbs in team content. To further add to this there are throwers and dc casters soloing r10s. Symb has solo'd this on a monk in r6 as well, but r10 is another level for even him on a solo melee.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #6 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Symb has solo'd this on a monk in r6 as well

someone passed me his old monk spreadsheet and I came in my pants!  Kiss lol
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2018 at 10:22pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #7 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Tilo is terrible at DDO. Sadly, this isn't even the most gay or retarded take that he's had in the past couple of months.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #8 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Tilo's been going full retard since his Tree-build first got nerfed. Though his posts have been out of touch with reality since U36 at the very least.

Reading his posts in feedback threads on Lamania and shit is painful. Guy posts out of context screenshots to inflate his ego and help skew or mislead folk with bad information.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2018 at 6:02am by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #9 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
hmm,

last time I checked, unless you were part of the official fan club ( the one that contains peple like Leslie, Shade & co ) any comment or suggestion was falling on a deaf ear.

so why bother ? ( except if you want your post linked in The Vault and laughed at )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #10 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 1:35am:
Though his posts have been out of touch with reality since U36 at the very least.

That lines up with the cringe inducing idiocy he posts about rune arms.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #11 - Jul 4th, 2018 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
QuantumFX wrote on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 5:25pm:
That lines up with the cringe inducing idiocy he posts about rune arms.

Dude thinks war priest/soul should be a dogshit useless enhancement tree just because he can cast soundburst off 3-4 cleric levels and play a ranger in tempest instead.

I want to know what he's smoking so I can get some, got to be a mind altering trip no doubt.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Tilo has always been an idiot I have no idea why people even reply to him. He really thinks he's a great builder or something.

But at this subject he's right. This game is garbage at this point, they have to nerf everything. When reaper came out it was intresting, now r10 is easier than epic elite in 2012 again. That cicle will never end. The difference is that at this round there are less players.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint