Poll
Poll Question: Who is the most Gay and Reatarded poster on the Vault everrrrr?

« Last Modified by: Mogambo Guru on: Aug 5th, 2018 at 7:51pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Who is the most Gay and Reatarded poster on the Va (Read 17259 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Who is the most Gay and Reatarded poster on the Va
Reply #100 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:30am:
u want to know my name? get in line   

Like I would trust some like you with that info

like anybody gives a fuck about your name, igor.

as if you had anything to lose. you suck at a game that you spend all your time on. are even worse at writing than you are at playing ddo. never made it out of elementary school. never had a debit card. your family is a long line of sheep herding peasants from the mountains of some fucked up isolated village in easter eu.

you are so butthurt by ssg that you make socks to cry about melees on the mobos every single day.

you're a joke nigga. not even a funny one.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #101 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 12:40pm:
not even funny 

Aww, poor sucker, you don't find it funny enough, eh faggot?   Grin

The victim  don't  need to find it funy, if the trolling is properly done, that's the spirit   Wink

You are trying to go on the offensive faggot? try to get your ass off the ground first, its a bit late for that. Whatever you may try I've already done it to you. There's no way back to what I have done to you here, son. If you check your feelings you will know it to be true  Cheesy

I find it funy as hell seeing you all worked up tryna figure out who's that mathafucka who's been mercilessly banging you bitch ass as if  you were that toothless whore you call  mom. Even when you pretend you don't  Wink
You fellow vaulties seem to find it funy too, before I started trolling you your gaynes and retardnes went almost unnoticed, but as son as I started to humiliate you your votes multiplied like x4. Maybe it was my fanz  Grin
Also them motherfuckers  call you loser  Angry

So again and I hope we can finally settle this here is my forum name : the great KNN many-arrows, the slayer of the sock-puppet master, the fucker of rubbins moms toothless mouth and the One and Only.

You want to know my real name? get in line    Wink

Like I would trust some like you with that info? But much more importantly I love running anonymously with attention whores like yourself (and I'm not the only one), When you don't know were there you tend to go full asshat and say the stupidest shit in the world.  Poor loser, I genuinely feel sorry for you.  Smiley

« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:50pm by Mogambo Guru »  

Bigjunk wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
BTW . . . I'm president of the KNN fanclub, troll a different post please.   

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
don't find it funny

no one does, so....

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
who's that mathafucka

why would anyone ever even care?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
votes multiplied like x4

that's a lot of socks to spend on lil ol me

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #105 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:51pm:
no one does, so....

The ones voting you the most  gay and retarded don't seem to think the same , i've even recieved some PM encouraging me to troll you further  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:54pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Like I would trust some like you with that info?

as if you had anything to lose. you suck at a game that you spend all your time on. are even worse at writing than you are at playing ddo. never made it out of elementary school. never had a debit card. your family is a long line of sheep herding peasants from the mountains of some fucked up isolated village in easter eu.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
The ones voting

so, all your socks then. k.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
even recieved some PM encouraging me

those were my socks.

you misspelled received btw

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #109 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:58pm
Print Post  

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
socks then. k.

I thought You didn't care  Cheesy

Aww someone is still upset and has a grudge  with the poll thread. you fukin idiot go blame someone else for your stupidity. What are you going to do follow my every post because youre retarded and run with even bigger retards and i pointed out it to you? fukin cum rag

No. Not k. One only leaves his socks on to fuck with bitches. When I fuck that thoothless whore you call mom I always take my socks off. I have much respect for  that cum hungry slut, don't wana have she believeing that I think her a bitch  Grin

You want to know my real name? get in line like yo mom    Smiley

Like I would trust some like you with that info? But much more importantly I love running anonymously with attention whores like yourself (and I'm not the only one), When you don't know were there you tend to go full asshat and say the stupidest shit in the world.  Poor loser, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:00pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:58pm:
thought You didn't care 

how is me telling you that you voting on your own poll is caring? your life must be hella hard. im here for you bro. is ok

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #111 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:58pm:
Like I would trust some like you with that info?

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #112 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:06pm
Print Post  

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
to lose

My fanz   Grin

You want to know my real name? get in line like yo mom      Wink

Like I would trust some like you with that info? But much more importantly I love running anonymously with attention whores like yourself (and I'm not the only one), When you don't know were there you tend to go full asshat and say the stupidest shit in the world.  Poor loser, I genuinely feel sorry for you  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:06pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:06pm:
Like I would trust some like you with that info

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #114 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:08pm:
anything to lose

I haz fanz you haz faggz who call you loser  Wink

You want to know my real name? get in line like yo mom      Wink

Like I would trust some like you with that info? But much more importantly I love running anonymously with attention whores like yourself (and I'm not the only one), When you don't know were there you tend to go full asshat and say the stupidest shit in the world.  Poor loser, I genuinely feel sorry for you Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:13pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #115 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:24pm
Print Post  

you seem upset, rubbins
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:24pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #116 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:27pm
Print Post  

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
those were my socks.

Everyone keeps PM-ing me teling me what a fucking dumbass you are, and that I shouldn't even acknowledge you.  Furthermore, they say you're just jumping on the jock-ride-KinNigNog's-nuts bandwagon in a futile, pathetic, worm-like attempt to improve your own standing in this "community' (FUCK LOL!) and that I should ignore you.

By everyone, I mean the hissing sound that comes outta my dick .5 secs. before taking a piss that led me to call it "The King Cobra."

If you insist in being gay and retarded at least Lern 2 be funny,   Faggot.  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:32pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #117 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:34pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #118 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:12pm
Print Post  

he's upset, I can tell.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:12pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #119 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:17pm
Print Post  

Have you seen the poll results of the late you fukn idiot ?  Wink Look faggot, your own vaulties have mistaken you for a soggy biscuit. Poor loser, I feel genuinely sorry for you  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:40pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
results of the late

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #121 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:23pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #122 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:41pm
Print Post  

Someone help me out here. Is a debit card a status symbol now?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:44pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:41pm:
Someone help me out here. Is a debit card a status symbol now?

only when you get referred to as a debit card fag

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Send TopicPrint