Poll
Poll Question: Who is the most Gay and Reatarded poster on the Vault everrrrr?

« Last Modified by: Mogambo Guru on: Aug 5th, 2018 at 7:51pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Who is the most Gay and Reatarded poster on the Va (Read 17262 times)
Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Re: Who is the most Gay and Reatarded poster on the Va
Reply #150 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:21am
Print Post  

projecting much, faggot?

Bigjunk wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
BTW . . . I'm president of the KNN fanclub, troll a different post please.   

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:22am
Print Post  

youre my son cause you shine like one.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #152 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:23am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #153 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:25am
Print Post  
TFW you realized you were merely being contained, quarantined to not spread on 6 pages of necroing threads from 1996 when the undertaker threw mankind off the top of the cage in hell in a cell at wrestlemania.

like an abandoned pet in a shelter; you were taken, spayed, and barked in this little cage, while i allowed the rest of the vault to go free of your spam posting. The psychological impact of what I just did to you, and revealed t you just now, will have far lasting impacts on all your future attempts to spam the vault again. You will always wonder; did this nigga really just bait, trap, kill, skin, and cook a nigga like dat? Yes, the answer is yes.

I trapped you like an IG golddigger does to athletes. You're now paying me child support for the next 18 years.

The only thing that will blow your mind more than this revelation just did, is the fact that I created you. I made you, a sock, just to entertain myself and make myself look this good right now.

I know, everyone is thinking how the fuck this did nigga have such uncannily accurate foresight and insight, backed with an unerring cunning instinct? That there is no way that I could conceive, enact, and spark the catalyst that would lead you into my trap card.

you may go now, butterfly. Better than when I found you.

love, rubbinns.

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:19am:
you niggaz is playing checkers while im on 64D parcheesi. there's levels to tha sock lyfe. you cant see me

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #154 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:26am
Print Post  

I exposed the trolling angle , and at this point, this loser can only be said to be trolling himself
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:26am by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:28am
Print Post  
Stay! Good girl... who's a good liddle girl? you are! you're a good little girl.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #156 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:42am
Print Post  

LOL. Poor thing. He looks so  genuinely ignorant of his legendary stupidity and how pathethic he is. He was so  worked up and excited searching all night for "coolest gifs" to prove the troll wrong and try make a point that he didn't see the trolling angle coming, till the balls were already banging on his chin  Grin

Faye-got.

You realize you're outting yourself as a complete faggot with this concocted fantasy, right? i'm not the one tucking his dick between his legs and editing my posts to cover my tracks

Did you delete it because your ashamed of you own stupidity or because of the butthurt no one payed attention to your shitty, infantile,  gay & retarded  post in your pathethic worm-like attemt to try and get some attention?  Jelly much? I haz fans, faggot 

And a bitch to troll  Wink

Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:58am:
I'm afraid typing will not heal the trauma recently applied to your anus.

« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:14pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #157 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:42am:
some shit

Look, you are boring. I could give a fuck. But, punk ass switch bitches like yourself don't get to invoke 2pac. It's against the rules of the game. The game you don't understand.

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #158 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  

The poor loser is so bent out of shape he is trotting out all his socks today so it must have been humiliating. Or it's just another attempt to divert attention.  Either way same ineffective shit different day.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:36pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #159 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
LOL The poor loser is so bent out of shape he is trotting out all his socks today so it must have been humiliating. Or it's just another attempt to divert attention.  Either way same ineffective shit different day.

You are too stupid. But at least I got one chuckle out of your stupidity. Keep up the good work.

« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:08pm by Slick Stick »  

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #160 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:07pm
Print Post  

your destruction is far from complete, savor this moment; you'll never feel this way again by the time I'm done with you.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:07pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #161 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:07pm:
your destruction is far from complete, savor this moment; you'll never feel this way again by the time I'm done with you.

I will reply to you at my leisure, which I know will just drive you nuts.  You crave attention.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #162 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  

Seriously fggt : get money.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:14pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #163 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Imagine still being imprisoned in your own device. even after you were knowingly alerted to your circumstances, even after my machinations and clever schemings trapped you here and revealed to you what had occurred to get you here...

yet you still stay; while the rest of the vault is uncontaminated by your vile being.

you have witnessed the seraphic, almost a divine intervention on my part to spare the rest of this actuality of the vault from your ramblings and thread necros.

they should hail me as their lord jesus god-emperor, but what just transpired here is too deep for many to even contemplate and ponder, let alone accept and appreciate. the levels of nuance, countering, complexity and feints that were set in motion by my near omnipotent creativity have left you in a state of disarray.

an almost soul shattering cascading feeling washed over you after you had realized what it is that I just had done to you. you were left broken, bent, and reeling. with no other course of action but to remain here, swallow your pride and continue being contained in your prison.

the cognitive dissonance was too much for your meager intellect to parse, and so your only reprieve was to keep on acting as if you were not trapped. yet in reality; you are still here; in the very box I had lured you in. even after i had set you free. your stockholm syndrome is so deeply embedded into your psyche that I have now imprinted myself onto you. you will never again know peace.

your every waking moment will be spent trying to convince yourself that this really didnt happen to you. but every time you see my name; your mind cannot help but to release all the negative feelings you tried to repress, and in doing so will stay here forever. lashing out into the void.

so finely spaced was my maneuver that you never realized you were being corralled the entire time. herded. one of my flock.

in here, a hell of sorts, you are nothing. less than nothing, a facet of a soul. not a whole spirit like the others. to them you are just a phantom now. here you cannot even cast a shadow. not even a shade.   

« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:20pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #164 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  

Examine your need to prove yourself, and ask: "where does this urge come from?"

« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:56pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #165 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:18pm:
they should hail me as their lord jesus god-emperor,

That's just it. Maaaaybe you're helping. Or maybe you are feeding the gimp. Jury is still out.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
That's just it. Maaaaybe you're helping. Or maybe you are feeding the gimp. Jury is still out.

this is why the rest of you could never truly hope to even be a portion of a facsimile of me. you would let this creature go? to run free? what happened last time i allowed such transgression to occur? he and his grand socks vomited all over every thread. even going so far as to necro 6 pages of old threads to the front. 

pitiful children. you may not even deserve my godly aid, but i did it anyway.

what just transpired here is too deep for many to even contemplate and ponder, let alone accept and appreciate.

yw
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:28pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #167 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:21pm:

you are the jews that killed jesus.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #168 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
you have been played, GrandNN. like a fiddle. GG I was the man on the roof.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #169 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:41pm
Print Post  

Why is it that every time a gaggle of homos gets together to talk about me, they end up sounding like a support group for rape victims?
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:41pm by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #170 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:18pm:
they should hail me as their lord jesus god-emperor, but what just transpired here is too deep for many to even contemplate and ponder, let alone accept and appreciate. the levels of nuance, countering, complexity and feints that were set in motion by my near omnipotent creativity have left you in a state of disarray.

I don't understand. so you ARE KNN?  wow, that's like the Sixth Sense ending

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #171 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:17am
Print Post  
haha rubbins winning!! fucktwat Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #172 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  

S_O_B wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:17pm:
I don't understand. so you ARE KNN?  wow, that's like the Sixth Sense ending

Still trying to convince yourself that this was all part of some master plan on your part?  Try harder.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #173 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:05am
Print Post  

So, what have we learned here?

1) Some people will fall for any bait, no matter how obvious.

2) Those same people will work their asses off to prove a point that is, in fact, pointless.

3) The idiots who think they're clever will out themselves given half-a chance.

4) I can set up any series of hoops, knowing full well and in all confidence, that someone's going to jump right through them

5) Victory is not something you "claim" so much as "exhibit."

6) What did he out, like 3 more socks?  That boy Rubbins never going to make the big bucks, his chosen pastime is pattently unprofitable.

7) The "backfire" effect of other board members  outting him as a loser was TRULY hilarious; the clown went silent real quick after that...except to celebrate...the outting...of the trolling angle he  fell for: exquisiteness achieved.

8) I am the man.

9) No seriously, I am.

10) You got nothing.
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:05am by Mogambo Guru »  

IP Logged

Jakabya
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #174 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
@ KNN

How the hell do you report someone because for God's sake KNN you need to screw off or get kicked. You shouldn't be telling random people who are just asking questions to kill themselves that's immature and never appropriate.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint