Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Things you miss from the 'Eberron Unlimited' era? (Read 46916 times)
Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: Things you miss from the 'Eberron Unlimited' era?
Reply #200 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You'd have to register to me to come close to triggering me XD

Oh, I don't register to you but you make two separate responses to each of my last two posts?  You say one thing but your actions say another. 

You're so triggered you can't even finish a single, coherent post before smashing the reply button.  Maybe you don't realize it but there it is.

You bang a few sentences out, hit post, then keep thinking about it and have to go make another post because you can't let it go.  That or you're too stupid to just hit the edit button on your boobies and add to it?

This is KNN levels of triggering right here.  LOL.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 2:45pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #201 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 2:44pm:
That or you're too stupid to just hit the edit button on your boobies and add to it?

Don't be photoshopping any boobies.   Natural is better

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #202 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Sorry to disappoint you digimonk but it's more because i'm busy doing other shit and you aren't important enough to me to spend alot of time on.

But it's the internet so of course you think you're special <3

Edit (because apparently multiple short posts makes digimonk think i care and i'm not just getting a rise out of him like i want, to keep me entertained in my downtime)
Can you please try a little harder than just calling me stupid every post? Not that I don't love your try-hard approach at looking aloof and nonchalant about trying to get under my skin but if you're going to keep up the facade that you don't care when obviously you do care because you're still here, try not being a broken record or at least add some specifics to your posts. I'm not concerned for myself so much but for the audience, I think you owe them a bit more quality. If you're not capable just say so and we can keep up with "you're stupid" and "no you're a fag" and bore people to death. I just need to know the quality show we're trying to put on here so I know what kind of effort to give.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:45pm by »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #203 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Reading isn't your strong suit so I don't know what to put here.

Put some motivational shit.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #204 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:46pm:
Put some motivational shit.

Can do.

Digimonk, I know reading can be hard, but I totally know you've got it in you bud. Somewhere in all that mess of personality defects there's the heart of a child yearning to learn. My suggestion, start on the Hungry Caterpillar, a book  that even our dumbest president (G.W., i know Trump is up there but at least he's convincing enough when he speaks that his slip ups haven't become memes) managed through it for the sake of the kids. The world is your oyster, and by world i mean reading, I'm not sure what oyster means in this analogy so you're going to have to just assume it's something pretty fuckin amazing.

How do I put in a picture? I want to end this with a "hang in there" kitty poster and I'm not tech savvy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #205 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
I'd say to quite while you're ahead, gram, but that opportunity has come and gone. At this point, you're digging yourself into a hole so deep its a wonder you haven't perished in Eberon's fiery molten core.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #206 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
I'd say to quite while you're ahead, gram, but that opportunity has come and gone. At this point, you're digging yourself into a hole so deep its a wonder you haven't perished in Eberon's fiery molten core.

Yes because obviously the opinion of a person with anybody's opinion that can fit their dick in your mouth means alot to me. I'd say regale me with more stories but nobody's probably told you any so you don't have anything more to say. But at least you've made trope status by being the "yeah get him johnny!" guy.

edit: bonus points for retarded reference.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:32pm by »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #207 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
By all means, keep digging. Sorry for trying to stand in your way.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #208 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
By all means, keep being vague to hide that you're not entirely sure what you're talking about because someone didn't speak for you yet.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #209 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
So is your head just up your own ass for the warmth, or because you like the scenery?

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #210 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Oh fuck me that was too clever, obviously I'm in over my head here with you [clever weeb name that i don't want to spell], I give man you're just...wow that was fuckin hilarious.

edit: man this probably sounds cliche as fuck, but you should really try stand-up, your material is so fresh, when you said head up my ass I was there man seeing a person with their head physically up there ass and I was just....I'm gonna be honest I laughed till I pissed myself. I mean, whatever gig you're doing now you could be making millions on a sitcom or something. Maybe adult swim could pick you up for a pilot.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:58pm by »  

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #211 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
took a quick glance @ the thread.. not really interested in the details as it just appears to be yet another ass-clown trying to stir up the locals.. I just keep hearing Linda Howard ...

“A village somewhere was missing it's idiot.”

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #212 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
took a quick glance @ the thread.. not really interested in the details as it just appears to be yet another ass-clown trying to stir up the locals.. I just keep hearing Linda Howard ...

“A village somewhere was missing it's idiot.”

Yeah, the mobos seem to have misplaced alot of you folk here for some reason.

IP Logged

acidpickachu
Waterworks Kobold

drugs not hugs

Reply #213 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
i know Trump is up there but at least he's convincing enough when he speaks that his slip ups haven't become memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbM2F-cfN0A

pretty sure everything the Donald does is a meme.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #214 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
acidpickachu wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:46pm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbM2F-cfN0A

pretty sure everything the Donald does is a meme.

He hasn't done a Mission Accomplished banner on a 10 year war on week 2 though XD

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #215 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
When you own nearly every other post in the last two pages of a thread where pretty much everyone else in the thread is telling you you're stupid, you're definitely triggered.

What's that make, 5 or 6 people that are triggering you at will and making you dance?  Still don't think you're triggered?  That's some KNN level denial right there.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:31pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #216 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:30pm:
When you own nearly every other post in the last two pages of a thread where pretty much everyone else in the thread is telling you you're stupid, you're definitely triggered.

What's that make, 5 or 6 people that are triggering you at will and making you dance?  Still don't think you're triggered?  That's some KNN level denial right there.

Well along with reading comprehension fails, the analytical skills of a kid who won't stop sticking a fork in a power outlet, you don't know what words mean either. Are you really sure I'm the stupid one?

edit: i guess we're sticking with the blue collar format. "you're a fag, stupid!" your move
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 9:50pm by »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #217 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
Well along with reading comprehension fails, the analytical skills of a kid who won't stop sticking a fork in a power outlet, you don't know what words mean either. Are you really sure I'm the stupid one?

edit: i guess we're sticking with the blue collar format. "you're a fag, stupid!" your move

Yep, definitely triggered.  Dance little puppet, dance.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #218 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Projection is ugly bro. Calm down.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #219 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
He hasn't done a Mission Accomplished banner on a 10 year war on week 2 though XD

Instead he has done treason.  And you really think that's better than claiming victory for a failed war?

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #220 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:17am:
Well to be fair his tax reform allowed record share buybacks and dividend increases pushing stocks up higher.

His "trade war" has pushed the markets down, especially china. However revenue keeps growing so the S&P keeps going up (mostly due to FAANG stocks tho).

It is true that the massive tax cuts to the wealthy and other regulatory changes have helped the stock market.  I'm not sure that these are things that can be weighed as being things which Trump has managed to accomplish which are actually good things.  The stock market has done well under presidents who have not passed such radical and unbalanced legislation, after all.

FAANG stocks though, I invest in with a high grain of salt.  These are companies which don't really produce anything, and investing in them can be like investing in bitcoin or other imaginary currencies:  You might get wealthy, or you might get wiped out.  It's a huge gamble and to be successful you need to be really tied into the details.  Or lucky.  Just look at the huge market swings Facebook saw when they were asked by Congress to explain their privacy rules and the influence foreigners were able to exert on our presidential election by posting fake news on that platform.  You don't get that kind of volatility with a company that actually makes something unless what they are making is just utter crap and they manage to hide that fact for longer than they should have been able to.  I don't have the time and energy to keep up with investments like these, so I keep them at a very low % of my portfolio to limit the exposure to the inevitable market swings.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #221 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:46am:
FAANG stocks though, I invest in with a high grain of salt.  These are companies which don't really produce anything, and investing in them can be like investing in bitcoin or other imaginary currencies:  You might get wealthy, or you might get wiped out.  It's a huge gamble and to be successful you need to be really tied into the details.  Or lucky.  Just look at the huge market swings Facebook saw when they were asked by Congress to explain their privacy rules and the influence foreigners were able to exert on our presidential election by posting fake news on that platform.  You don't get that kind of volatility with a company that actually makes something unless what they are making is just utter crap and they manage to hide that fact for longer than they should have been able to.  I don't have the time and energy to keep up with investments like these, so I keep them at a very low % of my portfolio to limit the exposure to the inevitable market swings. 

Agreed. The only FAANG stock thats worth looking at is Apple. Solid growth stock with a dividend. Wish I would have bought in six months ago.

Update 1-13: The golden age of DDO

rest wrote on Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
DDO is still the old fat wife I have at home who I can't fucking stand, but we've been together so long I can't see myself leaving.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #222 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:28am:
Instead he has done treason.  And you really think that's better than claiming victory for a failed war?

I didn't say Trump wasn't an evil egomaniac, he just wasn't comically stupid like G.W. who couldn't manage through a speech without it being obvious his dad was the only reason he made it into office. Trump's shenanigans are evil shenanigans, G.W. just did silly shit.

IP Logged

acidpickachu
Waterworks Kobold

drugs not hugs

Reply #223 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Quote:
I didn't say Trump wasn't an evil egomaniac, he just wasn't comically stupid like G.W. who couldn't manage through a speech without it being obvious his dad was the only reason he made it into office. Trump's shenanigans are evil shenanigans, G.W. just did silly shit.

I think G.W. Was just funnily out of touch, but his saving grace was that the internet was young, and hadn’t exploded into the memepocalypse that it is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oguvSPdtHQ8&app=desktop

As for stupid? Trump said Kim Jong Un loves his people, while giving the NK regime propaganda opportunities like this:

https://goo.gl/images/pNtvYi

That’s some next level retardation right there.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:00pm by acidpickachu »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #224 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
But is it stupid, or just evil? See at least with G.W. there wasn't a question, it was just stupid. With Trump you gotta wonder is he just stupid or is it some evil plan.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Send TopicPrint