Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Things you miss from the 'Eberron Unlimited' era? (Read 46978 times)
Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: Things you miss from the 'Eberron Unlimited' era?
Reply #225 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Projection is ugly bro. Calm down.

Yep, definitely triggered. 

It took all of 4 posts to reduce you to "you're gay hurrhurrr" and another 5 posts to drop you further down to "I know you are, but what am I?".

Shit's too easy.

I did at least teach you to use the edit button though.  You learned something so at least this wasn't a total loss.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 2:50pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #226 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Nike was a steal at 55$. Now its just way too overpriced much like the overall market. My sub to FASTgraphs ran out recently so I cant check if UAA is overpriced. Best of luck!

You're the nicest person on here. You should be proud of that. I tried to troll you once and I actually felt bad for doing it. I wish I still played, I think we'd be friends.

« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:04pm by TornadoJoe »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #227 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
But is it stupid, or just evil? See at least with G.W. there wasn't a question, it was just stupid. With Trump you gotta wonder is he just stupid or is it some evil plan.

You keep pushing this into P&R territory. Y U want Strake to do work?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #228 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 2:48pm:
Yep, definitely triggered. 

It took all of 4 posts to reduce you to "you're gay hurrhurrr" and another 5 posts to drop you further down to "I know you are, but what am I?".

Shit's too easy.

I did at least teach you to use the edit button though.  You learned something so at least this wasn't a total loss.

It took me only a couple posts to get you in the ring to start calling me stupid, a couple more posts to keep you there, and then another couple posts before you decided to switch tactics because I wasn't biting on the "you're stupid hurr durr durr" to paraphrase, to jump straight to "you mad bro" projection. You're the puppet pulling your own strings claiming to be dancing the master's hand. You still haven't learned to read so I feel I've failed you in that respect but we keep learning that you can type just not particularly well.

Edit because digimonk likes edits more than posts: To bring this back to blue, we're going playground rules with triggered and saying he who smelt it dealt it.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:43pm by »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #229 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
You keep pushing this into P&R territory. Y U want Strake to do work?

Because what's more edgy than breaking the one rule in a place with no rules >.>

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #230 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
You're the nicest person on here. You should be proud of that. I tried to troll you once and I actually felt bad for doing it. I wish I still played, I think we'd be friends.

Appreciate it my dude.

Update 1-13: The golden age of DDO

rest wrote on Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
DDO is still the old fat wife I have at home who I can't fucking stand, but we've been together so long I can't see myself leaving.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #231 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It took me only a couple posts to get you in the ring to start calling me stupid, a couple more posts to keep you there, and then another couple posts before you decided to switch tactics because I wasn't biting on the "you're stupid hurr durr durr" to paraphrase, to jump straight to "you mad bro" projection. You're the puppet pulling your own strings claiming to be dancing the master's hand. You still haven't learned to read so I feel I've failed you in that respect but we keep learning that you can type just not particularly well.

Edit because digimonk likes edits more than posts: To bring this back to blue, we're going playground rules with triggered and saying he who smelt it dealt it.

So easy.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #232 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
yea....you mad bro....but it seems that you're used to being mad

To clarify, it looks like you've tried this with frank before and also got your ass handed to you, and I'm just guessing here but it seems like this is a regular thing with you digimonk/titan?
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:17pm by »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #233 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
yea....you mad bro....but it seems that you're used to being mad

To clarify, it looks like you've tried this with frank before and also got your ass handed to you, and I'm just guessing here but it seems like this is a regular thing with you digimonk/titan?

Oh, you want to use other peoples' statements to try and make a point?  Since you think Frank is an astute judge of intellect, let me kindly offer this reminder of his opinion of you thus far:

Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 3:00pm:
You are the reason that desiccant packages have "DO NOT EAT" written on them.

If you suddenly don't want to hold Frank up as a shining example of an accurate judge of intellect, I understand.  Don't worry though, there is always noamineo, Rose-tinted Goggles, OldCoaly, Rubbins, or ZooperDooper to confirm that you're intelligent.  Oh wait...

noamineo wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
At this point, I am relatively sure  Gramh_the_Bard is ineffectually trying to troll us by repeatedly insisting that "everyone" held a specific viewpoint when clearly several of us did not. Its a very half-assed troll, even by vault standards.

Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Agreed. Also my boi Zehnpai seems to be doing the same.

Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Aug 25th, 2018 at 1:03am:
Hes just trolling lol Dude thinks a class archetype is fotm

noamineo wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 1:56pm:
This coming from the guy who's been consistently wrong for the entire thread Tongue

noamineo wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 6:06pm:
Lame troll at best

OldCoaly wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
That's my thing.  Also, your Crystal Pepsi refrence continues to be a lousy example.

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 2:06am:
did you just have a stroke, GrandNN?

noamineo wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 3:07pm:
I'd say he's living proof that eating one or two desiccant packages won't kill you. Unfortunately.

noamineo wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Quit eating desiccant packets. It's not healthy.

noamineo wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
I'd say to quite while you're ahead, gram, but that opportunity has come and gone. At this point, you're digging yourself into a hole so deep its a wonder you haven't perished in Eberon's fiery molten core.

ZooperDooper wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
took a quick glance @ the thread.. not really interested in the details as it just appears to be yet another ass-clown trying to stir up the locals.. I just keep hearing Linda Howard ...

“A village somewhere was missing it's idiot.”

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:33am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #234 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Calm down digimonk/titan. No need to get so worked up.

Obviously you mistake me for someone who thinks all of those people you listed (besides rose, he's actually kinda cool) and yourself are people I would worry endlessly about their feelings on matters of any facet of myself. A mistake one couldn't make about you, as it's been cataloged that you care very deeply what people here think about you. So I'll be the bigger man and apologize for triggering you, and let you go back to thinking your advice about the game and your personality in general are wanted and accepted as intelligent here.
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:45am by »  

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #235 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 9:49am
Print Post  
How much desiccant is needed for this new internet challenge? 

iirc there's a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff in the Logistic Manager's office closet, I'll hook you up!

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #236 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Calm down digimonk/titan. No need to get so worked up.

Obviously you mistake me for someone who thinks all of those people you listed (besides rose, he's actually kinda cool) and yourself are people I would worry endlessly about their feelings on matters of any facet of myself. A mistake one couldn't make about you, as it's been cataloged that you care very deeply what people here think about you. So I'll be the bigger man and apologize for triggering you, and let you go back to thinking your advice about the game and your personality in general are wanted and accepted as intelligent here.

Translation - "I got rekt and I'm not as smart as I thought so now I'll pull the bigboy shtick and act like I don't care".

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:47am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #237 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Aw come on guy I apologized for making you look bad infront of your best pals, just take the gracious apology and move on digimonk/titan.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #238 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:28am:
If you suddenly don't want to hold Frank up as a shining example of an accurate judge of intellect, I understand. 

Well I will lay claim to being 2 for 2 when it comes to Digimook and Grahmcracker.   Cheesy Tongue Cheesy Tongue Cheesy Tongue

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:43am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #239 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:43am:
Well I will lay claim to being 2 for 2 when it comes to Digimook and Grahmcracker.   Cheesy Tongue Cheesy Tongue Cheesy Tongue

Most people aren't proud enough about losing battles of wit to keep a list.   Wink

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #240 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Something something digimonk is going into battles of wit disarmed, continue.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #241 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm so triggered I'll butt into a conversation and reply to a post that not even about me.  I'm so sore I just can't help myself.

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:13pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #242 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Most people aren't proud enough about losing battles of wit to keep a list.   Wink

This from the guy who decided to start a war with me for no reason and ended up needing to apologize to everyone for pissing them off with your pointless attack posts.  Keep on believing that you're the one with the wit in the room, Mookie.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #243 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 1:53am:
This from the guy who decided to start a war with me for no reason and ended up needing to apologize to everyone for pissing them off with your pointless attack posts.  Keep on believing that you're the one with the wit in the room, Mookie.

I guess the joke was too soon.  Looks like you're still too sore from losing even though it was like a year ago. 

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #244 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:56am:
I guess the joke was too soon.  Looks like you're still too sore from losing even though it was like a year ago. 

I'd say that the guy who decides that they need to apologize to everyone he dragged into an unnecessary shit storm of his own making should be capable of figuring out who lost (no one won), but then you had to open your mouth and prove me wrong.

You're so much like Trump you are just absolutely compelled to declare victory even while facing ample evidence to the contrary.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #245 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
I'd say that the guy who decides that they need to apologize to everyone he dragged into an unnecessary shit storm of his own making should be capable of figuring out who lost (no one won), but then you had to open your mouth and prove me wrong.

You're so much like Trump you are just absolutely compelled to declare victory even while facing ample evidence to the contrary. 

See Grahmn?  This is your future if you persist.  You'll be so sore and traumatized that even a year later, harmless jokes and neutral comments will trigger you into bringing back up year-old things you misunderstood and got rekt on and since haven't grown up enough to figure out even now.  Next thing you know, you'll be putting stuff about me in your signature lines because you got triggered so badly.

Frank, you seem to be off your meds again (or on a bender?).  It's a shame.  You were doing so well.  But, since you apparently can't figure it out for yourself, I shall try one last time to explain.  Frank, it's not me, it's you (which is something I bet you hear from all the ladies, too).

I apologized to everyone on these forums except you for repeatedly subjecting them to your stupidity while I pushed your buttons and triggered you over and over just to show everyone how truly stupid you are.  I was not apologizing for anything about myself.  I was apologizing for subjecting the rest of the Vault to mass amounts of your stupid.  Alas, it was a necessary evil.

Oh, you like evidence?  Since you can't stop living in a revisionist fairyland, I'm going to just drop the following evidence here for posterity's sake.  I think it's a bit outdated given the new material from some of your recent posts, but it'll still make the point just fine I think.

In the spirit of it not being about me, I present the "Stupid Frank" list:

hydra wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 1:08am:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 9:10am:
Takes pains to capitalize "IF" pl, (the same with "IF" you are a whale) rolls right into "If I were rolling a first life caster" I'd play this build.  Love it.

This forum didn't used to be inhabited by people who couldn't put together a few paragraphs with any internal consistency.  Or am I just getting nostalgic in my dotage, and it was always all idiots, all the time?

I apologize for not making my message idiot proof - I guess when your audience includes people of your mental caliber, I really ought to leave nothing unstated.

WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:52pm:
Hey Frank did your mom pass away yet?
Here's to hoping she gets Alzheimer's and tries to fuck you because she thinks you're dad. Then I hope she wanders off and gets hit and raped to death by a herd of angry Columbians. They scalp her dumb face and ram it up your ass. And then you eat it, puke it up, and brew a beer with it. Assheimers beer.

Who Cares wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 11:03am:
Frank wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:30am:
cry baby shit

You know Fran, if you spent as much time playing the game as you did crying about how fucking gimp you are, maybe you would have more shit.

Seriously, who the fuck needs lore items, or even fucking fortification at level 7. What a fucking gimp.

I take that shit from the korthos end rewards and roll that shit for about 10 levels, raping the game along the way until I can get the good shit from my TR bank.

TL:DR -> get gud noob

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 1:09pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 12:58pm:
See the above.  But if you aren't smarter than ->|<- this stick you can be forgiven.

if you continue to be such a cocksmoker you will get lung stds.

spell pen, you fucking faggot

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:31pm:
Here, I'll link a R10 win that you couldn't hope to achieve because you want to whine about spell pen instead of overcoming game challenges.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjChp2qpVY&lc=z22pfz2jwr3ezrhutacdp431trdsguq5m...

wizza has spell pen lives you retard.....

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 11:19am:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:04am:
Full Plate of the Defender

How does 3 dodge beat 15. Just stop it today. don't go around spreading misinformation, fran.

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 1:08pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 12:55pm:
When you clearly don't understand either AC or dodge, you shouldn't be calling anyone else Fran.

clearly dodge is hard for you. let's ignore the word dodge and use numbers.

15>3. even with 14 more ac on vod plate, dodge is better. stop trolling on your sock, fran

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 4:08pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:37pm:
about AC, you fuck.

12 more dodge beats the piss out of 15 more ac, chai.

Quote:
The vault's been somewhat entertaining to read lately. Is it just me, or is Frank acting extra retarded as of late?

Ah Pook wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 1:04am:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:42pm:
It took me 1 minute to add your sad and pathetic failures to my sig here.

When your sig has a scrollbar, you're the one with a problem.

Ah Pook wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:57pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Since you seem to have missed the point, that was the point, you gimp!

stfu, Frank.  Enjoy your redundant keys.

5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 11:15am:
Frank has been getting more annoying.

Mogambo Guru wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:45am:
Frank wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:41am:
Stop talking about yourself when you are alone, and stop referring to yourself as a gaggle.  The word is spelled gargle.

i got you on auto-troll: at this point, you're doing it to yourself.

Who Cares wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:15pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:01am:
It's a vicious cycle.

It is a vicious cycle. You post something retarded. People point out you posted something retarded. You try to deflect and defend your opinion with some tangential one off information. KNN shits in his hand and smears it on the screen to remember us what retarded really means...

*Disclaimer* - This is just a sampling and highlight of peoples' responses to Frank's posts.  It is by no means thorough or all-inclusive but it is fairly representative of the whole.  Please note that none of the posters I quoted are myself, nor a sock of mine as I have no socks here.

So let's see... Someone just plain told you to STFU.  KNN managed to successfully "auto-troll" you, which is an impressively low bar of intellectual failing.  But then we get to the real stuff.

The count of ways to describe you just from that sampling is:
  • Annoying - 1 - With a "more" qualifier implying that plain annoying is your baseline mode
  • Chai - 1-  Ouch, it takes some work to get down on that level
  • Fran - 3 -  See comments above regarding getting down to Chai's level
  • Fucking faggot - 1 -  A special subset of the root species apparently?
  • Gimp - 2
  • Idiot - 1
  • Noob - 1
  • Problem - 1 - This is probably one of the tamest insults anyone has ever thrown your way.  They must like you.
  • Retard/ed - 4 - With one of them having the qualifier "extra".

First, I'm impressed.  That's a pretty solid list of Vault veterans telling you that you're stupid.

Second, it looks like retarded takes the win with 4, followed closely by fran at 3. 

Congratulations Frank, you're an extra retarded version of Fran.   Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:55am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #246 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Kind of not fair quoting me because I call everybody names, and, also, I'm really funny.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #247 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:51pm:
Kind of not fair quoting me because I call everybody names, and, also, I'm really funny.

What can I say, I'm not above taking easy wins when they present themselves.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #248 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Digimonk mad bro

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #249 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Digimonk mad bro

Trained you up to respond on command faster than Frank.  Congrats.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Send TopicPrint