Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Things you miss from the 'Eberron Unlimited' era? (Read 46935 times)
Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Re: Things you miss from the 'Eberron Unlimited' era?
Reply #250 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Yep he mad. Have fun being mad digimonk! I'mma go do cool stuff now.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #251 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:51am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yep he mad. Have fun being mad digimonk! I'mma go do cool stuff now.

Just can't help yourself can you?

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #252 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 5:29am
Print Post  
You right digimonk, i'll come on demand to notify you of the triggered angry sad little man you are <3

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #253 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You right digimonk, i'll come on demand to notify you of the triggered angry sad little man you are <3

You're starting to smell like a Frank sock.  It would explain the accelerated conditioning pace and you use the same, weaksauce arguments as him.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #254 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Hah argument? No that implies we're trying to search for truth. We've already landed on the colossal tumor that is your triggered sad existence <3

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #255 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hah argument? No that implies we're trying to search for truth. We've already landed on the colossal tumor that is your triggered sad existence <3

Avoiding arguments is a good choice given how bad you are at them.  Unfortunately, you're not any better at being right or stating truths, as you've so diligently proven in your short stint on these forums.  I'm Titan?  LOL, dumbass.

The only non-losing option left is for you to stop posting, but you can't since I've already conditioned you to trigger on demand.  This is too easy.

« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:47pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #256 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 4:51pm:
Now to invest in Under Armour

Finally got fastgraphs back. Avoid UAA like the plague. The fundamentals are complete garbage.

Update 1-13: The golden age of DDO

rest wrote on Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
DDO is still the old fat wife I have at home who I can't fucking stand, but we've been together so long I can't see myself leaving.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #257 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Digimonk,

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #258 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Quote:
<blurry, tired and busted meme image that's obnoxiously big because I'm still failing and too retarded to know how to edit to a reasonable size for forums.>

You're approaching herpa derp levels in record time.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #259 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 3:33am
Print Post  
Man i've never seen someone as proud as you at rolling 1's on your intelligence checks digimonk. The only thing seperating you from Titan proportions of bad with comebacks and unearned egotism is that you haven't challenged me to a pvp match on your server yet. I even tried to search for something witty and clever on the vault that you've said and the search engine laughed itself to death.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #260 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Man i've never seen someone as proud as you at rolling 1's on your intelligence checks digimonk.

If this is your idea of a witty and clever, it's no surprise you can't find anything.  You wouldn't know good ones even if someone wrote them for you.  Here, I'll give you an example that applies to your feeble attempts at comebacks:  As Dr. Dre said, "You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees".

Quote:
The only thing seperating you from Titan proportions of bad with comebacks and unearned egotism is that you haven't challenged me to a pvp match on your server yet.

Bragging about PVP matches in DDO? ROFL.  Congratulations, you have officially hit herpa derp level in record time.  You want to buy some vault cred with Paypal, too?

Quote:
I even tried to search for something witty and clever on the vault that you've said and the search engine laughed itself to death.

Again, no surprise.  I am certain you fail just as hard at search engines as you do at everything you've posted here.

Here, I'll help you.  Got it on the first try.   http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Addovault.com+digimonk+i+lold+at+this

While we're on the topic of your search engine inadequacies, here's another one for you to learn from:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Gramh_the_Bard%22+troll+wrong+ass-clown

« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2018 at 1:40pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #261 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
To think, all of this could have been prevented if grahm hadn't told a series of really obvious lies and then insisted on defending them.

Really makes ya think.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #262 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
You're so mad you can't even read straight, no wonder your comebacks are lamesauce and the only one who's willing to suck your dick is nomnoms XD

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #263 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Or digimonk is nomnoms >.> sounds about right, equal levels of pathetic and stupid.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #264 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're so mad you can't even read straight, no wonder your comebacks are lamesauce and the only one who's willing to suck your dick is nomnoms XD

So triggered.

I'm mad?  Interesting thing for the kid who's been slapped back down so hard he's using insults about crude sexual acts because they've got nothing better left to say. 
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2018 at 6:36pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

acidpickachu
Waterworks Kobold

drugs not hugs

Reply #265 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 4:02pm:
Really makes ya think.

No. This thread isn’t making anyone think. Well. Besides grahm who seems very invested in this.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #266 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 5:48am
Print Post  
invested no, i just like seeing what lame deflection technique and mental gymnast skills digimonk will use next to feel like he's clever, it's cute and sad like a 3 legged puppy.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #267 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 5:50am
Print Post  
Also i'm starting to wonder what the unedited version of digimonk's posts are, like he writes a first draft and doesn't like it and has to go back and edit his bad post into another bad post and says to himself "ok now it's perfect"

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #268 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Also i'm starting to wonder what the unedited version of digimonk's posts are, like he writes a first draft and doesn't like it and has to go back and edit his bad post into another bad post and says to himself "ok now it's perfect"

Well, take the "final" version of your posts, cut the number of typos, misspellings, and all-around poor grammar in them by 80%.  Then pretend the statements in your posts aren't wrong and retarded, and you'll have an reasonably good idea of what my first drafts look like.

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:41pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #269 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 8:13am
Print Post  
so your first draft is less retarded, and then you go with a final draft that is full on retard? weird. not the way i'd do it.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #270 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 9:55am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #271 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
so your first draft is less retarded, and then you go with a final draft that is full on retard? weird. not the way i'd do it.

Yes, we're all aware of how you do it.  You've left plenty of examples.

Full retard from the get go, then you double down on it in the follow-up posts just to be sure nobody thought the first failures were luck.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #272 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
I just keep taking this as a compliment, because you wouldn't admit anything I do is clever anyway. So by being a consistent participant here and how weak your arguments are beyond that you consider me stupid, it just continues to reinforce my argument and also show that you are weak willed and mentally incapable of knowing when to quit. I know this explanation will cause you to write out some sort of weak attack that boils down to a more verbose "i not stupidz, you stupidz" and only slightly more so. That's ok, that's the best you can do, and that probably makes you feel like a winner in good company with the rest of the folk here on the vault because at best they can come up with maybe one good jib every 400 or so posts.

I'm not even going to say I'm proud of my work here, because it is certainly not my best, because I could simply care less and knew the juvenile level the vault is capable of, especially it's weakest member.

So knowing it's not worth my time, why am I explaining why it's a waste of time? Because I'm bored? Because I have this kind of time to waste on someone who will scribble out some sort of idiotic statement of opinion and pat himself on the back for it? I don't know, but it certainly isn't for any reason your puny comebacks and rationalizations could grasp on a good day.

From here on out, I'm not going to bother with you suffice to put up a dumb meme in response, because quid pro quo on capabilities. I hope you take this time to realize that you've wasted your time here as well, maybe try something that you're good at because trolling or witty banter is far out of reach for you. Learn a hobby, ride a bike (don't forget the helmet little guy), maybe find a nice boy to settle down with, raise a family in a nice cul de sac in an accepting community out of a red state.

I just hope one day that you will accept it's not good to be bitter about being less than, and maybe quit lashing out at people after you've been bested. I gave you an out with the apology routine, which didn't work. Take this chance, because it's the last amount of my personal effort you're going to get, and cut your losses. But who are we kidding, you didn't read any of this, because probably incapable, and are sitting there at your keyboard furiously trying to think of some twist or spin you can put on this to come out ahead, which will elicit a "You mad bro" meme from me because I'm done making it look like effort was put in here. Maybe you can make friends with nomnoms and the two of you can sit around making bland attack comments to new folk on the vault and high five eachother.

IP Logged

Dwarven Zoo Keeper
Korthos Resident

I Love llama's!

Reply #273 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
I just keep taking this as a compliment, because you wouldn't admit anything I do is clever anyway.

So do something clever. Until that happens, Digimonk(and the rest of us,) just have to go with what the data supports.

Well someone has to feed the trolls...

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #274 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:39am
Print Post  
i was promised socks and i was not disappointed!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Send TopicPrint