Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Cleric builds (Read 1048 times)
Boobies101
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Cleric builds
Aug 25th, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Looking for a pure cleric builds. Trying to make a cleric that can handle its shit solo on ELITE, and not a Denzel in distress. NEED HELP

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Re: Cleric builds
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
I think its a topic for "build" subforum. Yet you want to able heroics or epics aswell? New toon or some pastlifes, tomes, gear? You want spellcasting, melee or both? Do you have falconer tree?

IP Logged

Boobies101
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
I want a build that can run solo on heroics and perform well on Epics/Legendary. I Am leaning towards spell casting. But don't mind getting other types of builds I am not picky at the moment.

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1508369301

This will easily run through elite. Remember your distance on ray spells; they will miss if you're too close and not lined up. Abuse the ridiculous range on them. Remember your cc. Max wis means you will land. As always if you know your mobs weak saves you'll be fine. Otherwise you will just be in a little more danger while the respectable level of damage in this build gets the job done. Know your cc and you won't be in much danger at all. Some of the higher level light spells from DD are pretty rainbows.

If you have falcon punch you can spend 12 ap and get wis to damage and have a melee/ranged option while keeping your cc on any build.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint