Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Durpin' Slavers... (Read 876 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Durpin' Slavers...
Aug 26th, 2018 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Decided to take a break from collecting Mats for my end-game Slaver equip.... and pondered a lvl8 slaver set.

I got some nice mythic Heroic drops (Hardened Hide Helm, Slavers Cloak, Spinneret, Slavers Symbol, Breaker of Bodies), so figured I would tag them with Endurance set, and then make 5 more for Sorc Set (2 Chains, 2 Shackles, 1 Five Rings), and then CC some armor & Goggles, and just use my maxed out T.O.E.E. battleaxes (got 1 of each element).

Unfortunately... I picked the day Orien decided to fuck up.... only I didn't realize what was happening until WAY too late to avoid it.

I had everything written down, and listed the colors for each enhancement so I didn't fuck up (some enhancements can be found in multiple color gems).... checked things off as I went

Only what I didn't realize was the lag was fucking up the crafter, and I was 1 spot short of a bunch of gems. I would choose something, and it would make a gem of the selection immediately preceding it.

Happened on the gems I was making for a shackle and a chain... and now I have to go back and refarm the mats I need to do them again Sad

I was so pissed, and I don't even think bitching @ staff to get the mats back is worth the time or effort, as they gave not the single shit when I tried to replace my missing lvl 16 Mysterious Bracers. When I got them to replace my missing flametouched warhammer with augment slot, they gave me a flametouched warhammer that wasn't good aligned with a broken slot that cant take augments...

*sigh*
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2018 at 3:08pm by ZooperDooper »  

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Re: Durpin' Slavers...
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 3:06pm:
.... and pondered a lvl8 slaver set.
*sigh*

What a queen of drama :-D Heroic slavers take no time to farm at 30. Get a bro or couple or just pugs and make all your stuff in like 3 hours.

P.S. Why you ever need 5 crafted pieces when its spinnaret, symbol and helmet (for melee) that you will wear up to lvl 28-29? And yes, go green slot everything so you wont need to remember which item which augment Smiley

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Rzyman wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
Get a bro or couple or just pugs and make all your stuff in like 3 hours.

If it takes that long, you're doing it wrong Tongue  Outside of that, totally agree.  There's no real drama here at all.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 3:06pm:
I was so pissed, and I don't even think bitching @ staff to get the mats back is worth the time or effort, as they gave not the single shit when I tried to replace my missing lvl 16 Mysterious Bracers. When I got them to replace my missing flametouched warhammer with augment slot, they gave me a flametouched warhammer that wasn't good aligned with a broken slot that cant take augments...

*sigh*

Yeah whatever you do, DO NOT put in a ticket or contact a GM. They assume EVERY problem is caused by attempted cheating, and have a strict "ban first and ask questions never" policy. FUck the support staff.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint