Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Question about Slavers (Read 5229 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Question about Slavers
Reply #25 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Rzyman wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
There 3 ways to play warlock: dps, tank and dc caster.

The dps part only works up to about r3 or so.  Then you're looking for a real dps caster.  The tank part only works up to about r3 or so.  Then you're looking for a real tank.  The dc caster part works regardless of diff level and across all levels while leveling with dps as a backup and who needs a tank, and so that's the smart money.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 2:28pm:
That's where you always go wrong.   Grin

The blanks only drop as normal or with reaper bonuses.  Mythic bonuses on blanks are only available via the statuettes and busts.

You got me son, congratulations!

What I thought was a mythic blank was instead a reaper mrr blank.  The reaper prr blank I had as a spare was there, and the reaper prr I had crafted up was still doing its job as well.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #27 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:39am:
The dps part only works up to about r3 or so.  Then you're looking for a real dps caster.  The tank part only works up to about r3 or so.  Then you're looking for a real tank.  The dc caster part works regardless of diff level and across all levels while leveling with dps as a backup and who needs a tank, and so that's the smart money.

Yet before legendary you dont want to be *just DC caster* as warlock (besides they are loosing DCs both to wizard and DC built sorcs). That what my post about, since you can combine it you build DC first, secondary role second, either DPS or tank.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #28 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:53am:
You got me son, congratulations!

It was a joke.  I'd suggest not taking it as anything more than that.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 3:41am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:05pm:
It was a joke.  I'd suggest not taking it as anything more than that.

It wasn't just a joke.  And this isn't all about your long running feud with me.

I said something, even thought I hedged on it since I wasn't sure, but I was wrong.  You were correct to point out my error.  Thank you for doing so.  I don't want to pass along bad advice or information.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint