Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Aasimar Scourge deep-splash 2wf (Read 844 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Aasimar Scourge deep-splash 2wf
Aug 31st, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
I'm toying with this build: Aasimar Scourge 6 ranger / 6 fighter / 8 sorcerer - the reason for 8 sorc to be sorc past life feat on reincarnation.

Is there enough value in the Scourge weapons on the racial tree to warrant going with heavy maces, or would it be better to go with khopesh or another more traditional twf?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Re: Aasimar Scourge deep-splash 2wf
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Fucks the maces, use traditional weapons

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 4:46pm:
Fucks the maces, use traditional weapons

Kinda what I figured, khopeshes it is!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 2:54am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 4:18pm:
I'm toying with this build: Aasimar Scourge 6 ranger / 6 fighter / 8 sorcerer - the reason for 8 sorc to be sorc past life feat on reincarnation.

Is there enough value in the Scourge weapons on the racial tree to warrant going with heavy maces, or would it be better to go with khopesh or another more traditional twf?

There are a few nice maces.  But the limited list makes them less than compelling.  I mean, when Phosphor is your sole reason to go heavy maces, what is your build rationale?

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint