Sym comes to cannith

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Cannith
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
which is great for you and tilo. now you can post even more nerf monk threads when symb shits all over your nipples in person.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 6:13am
Print Post  
Who are these people?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:29am
Print Post  
I think the Strahd and Killing Time pugs we participated in were the last straw... Sad

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #4 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 11:11am
Print Post  
mr420247 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:36pm:
Sym comes to cannith

He (and pals) should've gone to Khyber.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #5 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Isn't Cannith where all the "special" people play?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #6 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
which is great for you and tilo. now you can post even more nerf monk threads when symb shits all over your nipples in person.

Symbiiont should roll a pure paladin and go around wrecking all the PUGs just to show them that it's the player, not the build that's overpowered/underpowered.

Bonus points if joins and posts videos of pug groups with the supposed mobo forum pros who constantly cry about all the supposed meta builds ruining their day.

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 1:20pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #7 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 1:17pm:
Symbiiont should roll a pure paladin and go around wrecking all the PUGs just to show them that it's the player, not the build that's overpowered/underpowered.

The only thing lamer than someone who thinks that being uber in a dying game makes them special in the slightest is someone who brags on a dying forum of a dying game about how bad-ass they are (or makes videos to prove it).

The only thing lamer than that would be someone who thinks that trolling on the dying forum of a dying game makes them special or bad-ass.

And the only thing lamer than that (and we're talking a massive window-licker here) is someone who needs to make multiple accounts to echo how special and bad ass they are for trolling on the dying forum of a dying game.

So anyone using multiple accounts to echo how bad-ass they are would have some serious Inception levels of lameness going on.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #8 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
The only thing lamer than someone who thinks that being uber in a dying game makes them special in the slightest is someone who brags on a dying forum of a dying game about how bad-ass they are (or makes videos to prove it)

Being a big fish in a small pond doesn't make you special outside the pond, but it isn't fair to pass judgement on anyone and everyone who enjoys playing DDO and is happy that after a massive amount of investment they're better at it than the average player.

Being good at DDO takes time and effort, and there's nothing wrong with being reasonably proud of the progress that you've made after working on something for 10+ years.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #9 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
The only thing lamer than someone who thinks that being uber in a dying game makes them special in the slightest is someone who brags on a dying forum of a dying game about how bad-ass they are (or makes videos to prove it).

The only thing lamer than that would be someone who thinks that trolling on the dying forum of a dying game makes them special or bad-ass.

And the only thing lamer than that (and we're talking a massive window-licker here) is someone who needs to make multiple accounts to echo how special and bad ass they are for trolling on the dying forum of a dying game.

So anyone using multiple accounts to echo how bad-ass they are would have some serious Inception levels of lameness going on.

You completely missed the point of my suggestion.  Not surprising, but you did.

The point of it would be to post proof that the squeaky wheel club of mediocrity on the mobos are not the highly skilled prodigies they all think and claim they are and thus undermine their credibility so that maybe, just maybe the devs would stop listening to them when it comes to making balance decisions and thus, running this "dying" game further and more quickly into the ground.

The point of it would be to provide verifiable evidence that they're completely full of shit when they claim that overpowered class X got 10x their kills and sucked all enjoyment out of the game for them simply because reasons... and instead show that the root of their problems self-inflicted due to their own lack of skills and thus is not something the devs should be basing balance decisions on.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:25pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Rose-tinted Goggles
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Nostalgia!

Reply #10 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 1:17pm:

I dont care how good a player is. They will always be ass with a pure paladin. Has paladin ever been good?

Everyone was talking about how amazing their crits/dps was in classic so I Tr'd into one. Had esos and emari chain. Dps was awful, crit smites were decent but with only 13 max charges it was the equivalent of Gramh_the_bard finally getting laid.

Update 1-13: The golden age of DDO

rest wrote on Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
DDO is still the old fat wife I have at home who I can't fucking stand, but we've been together so long I can't see myself leaving.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
The point of it would be to provide verifiable evidence that they're completely full of shit when they claim that overpowered class X got 10x their kills

what? according to heroic mabar tests soundburst whirlwind monk is as good as another person's warlock, but both are behind the best dc caster in the game ; the necro barbarian. and anything better than those builds would have to be the new dwarven, spell resistance occult slayer, magical evasion tank barbarian that I'm working on. pm me because i dont want to keep deleting my posts.   
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:47pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #12 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
what? according to heroic mabar tests soundburst whirlwind monk is as good as another person's warlock, but both are behind the best dc caster in the game ; the necro barbarian. and anything better than those builds would have to be the new dwarven, spell resistance occult slayer, magical evasion tank barbarian that I'm working on. pm me because i dont want to keep deleting my posts.   

I love you.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #13 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Rose-tinted Goggles wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 7:45pm:
I dont care how good a player is. They will always be ass with a pure paladin. Has paladin ever been good?

Careful.  You're in danger of confirming yourself as a member of the squeaky wheel of mediocrity club.

I'll simply it for you since you don't understand.

I'd take a group of top-tier players on mediocre builds over a group of mediocre players on top tier builds in DDO any day, all day, every day.

The number of pure wraps monks, tempests, warlocks, etc. that join my LFMs and die repeatedly in heroic R1s is truly depressing.  That's content that any first-life monk, tempest, or warlock run to even a moderate level of proficiency and with a moderate level of gear should be able to steamroll, especially in a full group.  More often than not though, I end up having to babysit them w/ heals, scrolls, etc.

Occasionally, when the stars align, I get a full group of skilled players.  It's a night and day difference.  I guarantee you a group of 6 first-life, DPS-spec'd pure Paladins run by the top players on a server would consistently complete missions faster, have less deaths, and require less healing than a group of 6 median players running tempests, monks, warlocks, etc.

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2018 at 2:10pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 2:11pm
Print Post  

Ding, ding, ding.

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:02pm
Print Post  

Hey Tilo give Rubbins back his account.

Seriously though this satire is so spot on and so deserved lol.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 6:14am
Print Post  
Aren't there bunch of amazing Italian players on Cannith ?

IP Logged

NightLord
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:21am
Print Post  
yeah, a lot of pizza, mafia and mandolin!

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #18 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 10:33am
Print Post  
Xarba italian 8)

What's all this talk bout Cannith...

How did I not come up yet!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:43am by Darcat »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Darcat wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 10:33am:
How did I not come up yet!?!

You did.

ILoveExploits wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
Isn't Cannith where all the "special" people play?

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #20 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Umm yea Cannith's pug raid scene gonna be dead soon, just watch.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2018 at 3:46pm by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #21 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
How do you get perm banned from planet earth contries and still continue on... runnin from meghans law
??

dont visit usa you pig!!

http://i.imgur.com/txmvIys.png

---> 

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #22 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
UserChat1): [To CannithTrade] 'i want pee'd on when i die - it'll be a lubricant for the soul'

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1474625941

Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7vnOC4hoY&start_radio=1&list=RDHm7vnOC4hoY
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2018 at 5:31pm by Darcat »  

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #23 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
I dunno what's going on but Cannith is the best server.

We have been default server over 11 mths cus were sane
and human beings that give a shit! --

We are the chosen ones.

Cannith Pwnz!! Cool

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Darcat wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
I dunno what's going on but Cannith is the best server.

We have been default server over 11 mths cus were sane
and human beings that give a shit! --

We are the chosen ones.

Cannith Pwnz!! Cool

Mmmhmmm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint