Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Heroic vistani druid/monk leveling build (Read 26629 times)
Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Heroic vistani druid/monk leveling build
Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Just a quick note on my current build which is exceeding my expectations.  I'm running a druid 17/monk 2/1 rogue which i currently have at druid 11/monk 1.

My goodness.  This thing has leveled like a dream.  Speaking honestly I've never had a build that i can pretty much run R3 at heroic elite speeds before, with very minimal deaths.

I'm going wis focus but with decent str which is easy to do as you have so many spell buffs to strength.  Later i will take some falconry to get wis to hit/dmg and the boost.

So far highlights include:

100% dodge at level 3?  Running halfling so base dodge is 27+3 from racial.  Combine that with Flight from wolf tree for 20 dodge and the dodge clickie from night revels and you are sporting a 100 dodge (albeit for short time) very early on. To get your base dodge up you just need the 30 minute cake from revels.

Very high double strike, with rapid strike, monk stance boost, past life boost and reaper double strike clickie double strike is stupid high early.

Two level 4 weapons are all you need to dominate for all of heroics.  Sky Pirate's Dagger (for all but undead) from 3BC and Flotsam  (for undead) from pirate event.  Ghost touch not a problem.

At level 12 your damage get's stupid and so does your defense.  30 base dodge, 20 flight, 20 vistani defense clickie, 4 to 6 from monk water stance is 74 to 76 dodge on demand at level 12.  Combine with displacement clickie and you are invincible.  Oh and just in case some lucky swing gets through the 30 boost pr applies too.  Currently sitting at 96/126 prr in pajamas.

Oh god almost forgot, it has what i consider to be some of the best cc in the game starting level 5. Sleet storm auto blind plus FoM (pot early, boots later) gives you not only the miss chance but automatic sneak attack which is huge on the wolf and halfing combo.

Vistani 12 gives you plus 1/1 to crit chance and multi permanent, stacking plus 10 to wpn dmg, a temproary additional 1/1 to range and multiplier.  My sky pirate's dagger says it's base damage is like 65 when all clickies are running.....at level 12.  Combine that with moments of near invincibility and dayum.

Finally monk stances plus RL monk ring bring some nice goodies.

Just thought I'd share. 

Edit:  Here's some real build stuff to flush this out-

Druid 17/2monk/1 rogue (or whatever) heroic leveling build

Race- Any (Halfling, Halforc and of course Aasimar strongest imo)

Stats (weighted)

Str-  Med
Dex- Light
Con- Med
Int-  Light
Wis- Max
Cha- Light

Personally i maxed Wis then did a pretty even spread between Str (for early power), Con and Int (quite a few skills are useful as I'll get into below).

Feats:

1-  Quicken
3-  Natural fighting
4-  Rogue level (no feat but take rogue here)
6-  Natural fighting
9-  Natural fighting
11-Single Wpn fighting (First Monk level)
12-Adept of forms and Precision (Second Monk level)
15-Master of forms
18-Grandmaster of forms

Many will say "WTF no improved crit?" and the answer is nope, not on this build in heroics.  Which leads me to talk a bit about the Sky Pirate's Dagger.  This is a LEVEL 4 dagger that has a 17-20x3 critical profile, a red slot and the keen property. Since this will be your main weapon for most of the heroic levels improved crit feat is not necessary. Also let's look at the critical profile of this weapon. 

Levels 1-11=  17-20x3
Levels 12-20= 16-20x4 no boosts
Levels 12-20= 15-20x5 using Vendetta
Levels 15-20= 15-18x5, 19-20x6 fire stance, Vendetta

That is a pretty dang good critical profile for heroics. Now boost up your Sky Pirate's Dagger (Ghostbane red slot, alchemical durability boost) and other buffs and you have an amazing weapon all the way from 4 to 20.

Why single weapon fighting feat?  Vistani tier 4 Single Dagger gives 20 mp but requires SWF feat.  It's worth it as the other monk feats aren't that great for this build.

Skills

This needs a mention because some random skills are useful.  Early on you need to max Listen, as that combined with the Night Revels dodge cake gives you the dodge you need to hit 100% dodge at level 2. You don't need to keep maxing it if you have crafting skills as items and your wis bonus will quickly enable you to get your listen high enough to overshoot what you need at later levels.

Intimidate- Super useful to carry pugs through R levels they've never dreamed of when you can be damn near invulnerable to dmg and intim all mobs on to you.  Less useful if you solo a ton like I do.

The rest are standard.  Concentrate, UMD, Hide (if taking it to cap).

Enhancments:

41- Vistani- Heavy investment in this at level 12. Too many goodies to mention.

6-   Nature's Protector- I switched in and out of this whenever i had 6 ap to spare to get the sweet defensive stance goodness

23+ Falconry- This gets you wis to hit/dmg and Deadly Instinct 50% wis boost, plus ranged helpless attacks based off your wisdom score.  Oh all your bird strikes take away 50% fort of targets, combined with with Nature's Warrior core 2 you ignore 60% of targets fort.

8+- Nature's Warrior- Max dodge clickie, 3 cores for plus 3 dmg and 3 sneak attack die. 10% fort bypass.

1- Henshin mystic

Racial AP- The more the merrier.  I have 11 right now which bought me plus 3 max dodge on halfing and 3 sneak attack die (at level 1 lol).

Why 17 druid?  I like the spell casting ability.  Since I am wis focused the spells are actually extremely useful even if they have a DC.  One of the best melee characters I've ever played plus a useful earthquake spell?  Yes please.

The healing you get all the way from 1 to 20 is nice too.  Hit fire stance in Jedz-teka(whatever it's called) and build a greensteel HAMP item at 12 and you can self heal just fine even in R5.

Doublestrike level 12:

9   EPL
2   guild buff
3   Scourge past life
6   Mantle of Fury Ravenloft Cloak
10 Vistani core 3 and level 4 enhancement
12 Natural fighting x 3
42 Base doublestrike at all times

6    Wind stance
20  Rapid Attack vistani strike
30  Reaper dblstrike boost
98  Doublestrike fully boosted at level 12

* Please note that fully boosted i'm already capped for doublestrike so I often use Beacon of Magic RL set with Silverthread belt to boost my self healing WAY up.  This also boosts MR cap to 60 in pajamas which is nice as magic dmg is really the only thing that can even hurt you.

Attack speed modifiers level 12:

30   Combat style attack speed (Winter wolf)
10   Enhancement (monk wind stance level 2)
30   Vistani haste boost action boost
70   Total attack speed modifier while at 98 dblstrike

Spell highlights:

Level 1-

Rams might (gets you that str bonus to carry you until you get wis to hit/dmg later on)

Takedown- Wolf spell with dc based on half druid level.  Shockingly this level 1 spell works on reapers.

Jump- I always find this spell useful.

Level 2-

Fog cloud- 20% concealment at level 3.

Pack presence- Hit this spell and your pet will successfully intimidate everything within vision of you, no fail.  Sure it won't live long but come level 12 with RL gear he can go negative 400+ dmg before he dies and that entire time literally all mobs will be solo focused on him, not you.  Great oh shit button.

Level 3-

Salt ray- Quickened ranged helpless inducing spell.

Baiting bite- This x4 wpn dmg strike uses your spot score to bluff (spot is wis based).  I'm not sure I ever failed this and, again it works on reapers.  On this build the 2 seconds they turn around was all I generally needed to kill them up to R3 or 4.  It is also a "quick" strike meaning it feels like it almost resets attack animation and increases speed rather than some slow spin attack animation (like Jaw of Winter).

Level 4-

FoM
Icestorm

Level 5-

Stoneskin
Animal Growth
Reincarnate
Cold Breath- This is a pretty decent AoE dmg spell that I would actually use as a I ran to a pack of mobs.  Low cost.

Level 6-

Fireshield
Jaw of Winter- Wiki says this is a level 7 spell but it's really level 6.

Level 7-

Regenerate- All the healing you need.
Creeping Doom

Level 8-

Heal
Earthquake
Finger of Death- How pissed are people when you are getting every single melee kill and then that caster is on top of the pillar out of reach and instantly you finger the shit out of it (lol).  It's almost unfair .
Howl of Terror- 

9-

Snowslide- Makes you the fastest character in the game.  The description on wiki doesn't mention but every time you use this spell not only does it have double the usual range of abundant step but it gives a 15 second (I think) speed bonus that is huge.  Feels like 50% sprint boost.

Conclusion

Defense-  Defensive stance, massive dodge, free deflect arrows feat, massive AC from wis, flexibility of massive AC or massive dodge using monk stances.

Offense- I'm hitting near 100% double strike using reaper boost at level 12.  We already discussed the crit range you get with Sky Pirate's Dagger.  Add to that 30% combat style bonus to attack speed from winter wolf form, 6d6 sneak attack die (available very early), haste boost from Vistani, monk strikes and you have some amazing melee offense.

Well anyway, I hope I didn't stray too far into Tilomere hyperbole but I have found it to be incredibly strong so far.  Let me know your thoughts.
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2019 at 12:07pm by Ulysses »  

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: Heroic vistani druid/monk leveling build
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Very interesting, tell me more

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Why 18 Druid?

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Oct 22nd, 2018 at 3:49pm:
Why 18 Druid?

I answered your question and flushed out the build above.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Much appreciated the detailed write up, along with a play guide.

What’s the base damage on the dagger? I know the Crit range is tasty and it gets a lot of boosts from Vistani and SA, but wondering if it start falling behind

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
If you’re in fire stance, why take grandmaster stance?

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Base dmg on Sky Pirates is actually 1d6+2 which is nice as almost every other dagger is 1d4.  Vistani gives a +1w in the tree and many special attacks range from +3W to +6W so the bigger die is a big deal.

Leveling I'm often in Air stance for the double strike and speed bonus or in fire stance for the str and crit bonus (level 15) but once you get up to level 18 or so and have enough AP to have full wis to dmg I then switch to either being in water stance (usually) or air stance.

It would definitely work to not take Grandmaster and instead take some other feat but i'm not sure what i'd take that would be better.

At grandmaster level Ocean is giving you plus 4 wis (3 to hit and dmg once you have deadly instincts) 8 max dodge, 12 dodge, and plus 5 to saves.  That's tough to beat.

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Ah geez I just realized I never even mentioned run speed lol. Depending on what level you are at this is one of, if not the most speedy character in the game. 

Not only do you have sprint boost from falconry but winter wolf gives 10% base move speed boost but also 1% per level.  At level 14 which I am right now that's 12 druid levels for plus 22% to movement speed.  A monk only get's plus 20% to movement speed at level 14.

Then the aforementioned speed boost you get from snowslide (which admittedly is at at level 19) is some sort of crazy speed boost which I'm not really sure what the source of it is.

IP Logged

ISeeSockPuppets
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Wanna try this next life.  Maybe 16/4 tho.   What does that lose?

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
ISeeSockPuppets wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 11:30am:
Wanna try this next life.  Maybe 16/4 tho.   What does that lose?

Not much.  I think the only really required levels needed on this build are 8 druid for winter wolf and 2 monk for evasion, the feats, stances et cetera.

Since you have zero room to move ap around you have to look at what would be advantageous from base levels.  Monk is pretty good in what it gives (2 bonus feats at 6, makes up for lost move speed, AC). 

Another great split would be to add rogue levels.  If one went 8druid/2monk/10 rogue would give 5d6 sneak attack, crippling strike, and importantly uncanny dodge which would take your invincible dodge time through the roof.  For pure melee domination on say a Aasimar where you don't need to worry about self healing this is clearly the dominant version of this build.

Remember, on this build you get sneak attack nearly 100% of the time even solo due to sleet storm and baiting bite.

Here is a breakdown of double strike and attack speed enhancements on the build which I will also add to original post:

Doublestrike level 12:

9   EPL
2   guild buff
3   Scourge past life
6   Mantle of Fury Ravenloft Cloak
10 Vistani core 3 and level 4 enhancement
12 Natural fighting x 3
42 Base doublestrike at all times

6    Wind stance
20  Rapid Attack vistani strike
30  Reaper dblstrike boost
98  Doublestrike fully boosted at level 12

Attack speed modifiers level 12:

30   Combat style attack speed (Winter wolf)
10   Enhancement (monk wind stance level 2)
30   Vistani haste boost action boost
70   Total attack speed modifier while at 98 dblstrike
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2018 at 2:37pm by Ulysses »  

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Oct 28th, 2018 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Other splash options are

Fighter - 6 more feats
Artificer - 2 feats, go int vs wisdom, use kra instead of bird tree.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2018 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Did you design this build to play solo or with teams?

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Well I solo a lot because I have to be able to quit the game at a moment's notice often.  It is very strong soloing as the defense and offense are sky high.  Sleet storm and baiting bite get you high-uptime sneak attack so it's not that you even lose much dps by going solo.  Also it has great self healing.

On the other hand in group play it probably shines even more as every group needs massive dps which this build has.  Then you add in the ability to heal, FoM everyone and still use sleet storm and last but not least the ability to go damn near invincible for periods of time (at which point you use intimidate) and groups absolutely love having you in them.  You can also heal others quite well too if you're in to that sort of thing.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #13 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
So far highlights include:
100% dodge at level 2?  Running halfling so base dodge is 27+3 from racial.  Combine that with Flight from wolf tree for 20 dodge and the dodge clickie from night revels and you are sporting a 100 dodge (albeit for short time) very early on. To get your base dodge up you just need the 30 minute cake from revels.

100% dodge at level 2?  How did you raise your dodge cap to 50 at level 2?  It would have to be 50% to hit 100 w/ the night revels hood.  Even then, that's only 100% dodge for all of 20s between shrines.

Base cap is 25% w/ cloth.  2 from Water stance, 3 from racial and maybe 3 more from enhancements only puts you at 33ish cap.

« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 2:26pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 30th, 2018 at 2:12pm:
100% dodge at level 2?  How did you raise your dodge cap to 50 at level 2?  It would have to be 50% to hit 100 w/ the night revels hood.  Even then, that's only 100% dodge for all of 20s between shrines.

Base cap is 25% w/ cloth.  2 from Water stance, 3 from racial and maybe 3 more from enhancements only puts you at 33ish cap.

25 base
2   ship buff
3   racial
Base 30

20 Flight level 2 wolf enhancement
50 Night revels dodge clickie
100 dodge cap level 2

It's real hard to get your actual dodge this high though.  You have to max out listen with skills and items, have a GH pot handy then drink the night revels listen to dodge 1 hour pot.  Hard but you can do it. 

Later on if you take rogue levels you can get to 100% as often as improved uncanny dodge comes off cd.  Vistani level 4 gives you 20% as well.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 30th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 30th, 2018 at 2:12pm:

25 Base
2 Ship
3 Racial
20 Flight
50 Hood

Note the OP is slightly misleading as to take the feats in the order listed you need to take the first 3 levels as druid
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2018 at 7:19pm by Justanotherlurker »  

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 2:06am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Oct 30th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
25 Base
2 Ship
3 Racial
20 Flight
50 Hood

Note the OP is slightly misleading as to take the feats in the order listed you need to take the first 3 levels as druid

I must be taking crazy pills because literally the part of the build that Digimonk quoted explained how to get the 100% dodge, then i replied to him above and broke it down, then you replied and broke it down again.....all with the same numbers. 

You were right about the feats being wrong in the OP.  I have amended it to monk at level 4.  I think i took it at level 7 leveling so it's just wherever you want to dip into it.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 5:51am
Print Post  
Yeah I was able to figure it out from the OP where the 100% dodge came from. I must have been replying at the same time as you as your post wasn't there when I started. I left it though due to the second part which was still relevant.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Oct 31st, 2018 at 2:06am:
I must be taking crazy pills because literally the part of the build that Digimonk quoted explained how to get the 100% dodge, then i replied to him above and broke it down, then you replied and broke it down again.....all with the same numbers. 

You were right about the feats being wrong in the OP.  I have amended it to monk at level 4.  I think i took it at level 7 leveling so it's just wherever you want to dip into it.

Yes, yes, the math was self-explanatory from the outset.  That wasn't what I was asking though.

That math only works if you can get your dodge cap up to 50% at level 2 or if some of those abilities listed ignore dodge cap in addition to the Hood of Unrest.

I haven't messed with the new druid trees yet and the wiki makes no reference to Flight adding to or ignoring dodge cap, but your breakdown seems to imply that it does.  Is that what it is?

Even if that's the case, the Hood is 1 use per rest.  Flight is 33% uptime.  So for the most part, this build will be running with 30/50% dodge.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Yes the dodge from flight is uncapped. The build also takes mist stalker for 20% 20s/60s cd
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2018 at 12:15pm by Justanotherlurker »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #20 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 12:13pm:
Yes the dodge from flight is uncapped. The build also takes mist stalker for 20% 20s/60s cd

Nice.  Didn't realize that about Flight.  Thanks.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 10:40am
Print Post  
VKF is probably the best auxiliary tree in all of heroics for focused dps. If the build is twf or swf then it should probably be using daggers and VKF for heroics. The returns on every AP break point are immense.

5 ap 20% doublestrike.
10 ap a haste boost and +1 damage.
15 ap 5 doublestrike and 5 offhand doublestrike,  +1 dmg, and +1W.
20 ap 5 doublestrike and 5 offhand doublestrike, +1 dmg,  20% offhand attacks, or 20 melee power.

There are a good amount of powerful daggers in game, at all levels now. Starting at lv 4 and 8/9 are Spectral, Sky Pirate, Flotsam, and the Ravenloft pair.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Quick question is there any way to make Sky Pirate's BTA?

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 10:40am:
VKF is probably the best auxiliary tree in all of heroics for focused dps. If the build is twf or swf then it should probably be using daggers and VKF for heroics. The returns on every AP break point are immense.

5 ap 20% doublestrike.
10 ap a haste boost and +1 damage.
15 ap 5 doublestrike and 5 offhand doublestrike,  +1 dmg, and +1W.
20 ap 5 doublestrike and 5 offhand doublestrike, +1 dmg,  20% offhand attacks, or 20 melee power.

There are a good amount of powerful daggers in game, at all levels now. Starting at lv 4 and 8/9 are Spectral, Sky Pirate, Flotsam, and the Ravenloft pair. 

Yep. Only thing I can add is it only takes 3 ap for the 20% doublestrike.  Also:

30 ap- an additional +1/+1 crit/range, +3 dmg, and the best defensive clickie in the game. 

I decided to take this build up into epics and honestly it has only gotten stronger.  With all my AP I'm finally using the synergies behind using Wisdom for everything and it is OP.  It is the "battle cleric" of my dreams of old. 

The thing that I wasn't really giving enough credit to is all the ways I can make stuff helpless. It's like I'm both the CC wizard AND the super high dps barbarian.  However, my helpless CC might actually be better than a wiz because I can helpless undead and constructs and damn near everything else in the game in multiple ways.

In a typical fight I use a bird strike (from any distance) as I run up on the most dangerous champ/reaper.  Then I instantly kill that foe, then snowslide through the mass of champs that has surrounded me.  Kill all the new helpless mobs in that pile, then use my other bird strike to helpless any stragglers and kill them. 

In the meantime, if I'm really challenging myself and solo'ing epic R2 or 3 as I level, sleetstorm is still no save blindness and my earthquake puts damn near everything on its ass.

I can't even imagine all the helpless CC I'll have once I get Dire Charge.

At level 20 I maxed out a Sacrificial Dagger with full prowess and mp and it is working great.  Neg levels everywhere scale well into higher R settings.

Still solo'ing R1 or R2 even as I'm severely undergeared as I try to hit level 29 (when I go full Ravenloft).

The one thing I am mostly keeping up on gearing is Wisdom as it gets me:  attack, dmg, 50% bonus atk/dmg, spell dc, bird strike dc, AC increase, will save, dire charge dc.

One last thing, this build should actually go 17druid/2monk/1rogue.  I'll maybe amend the OP but level 17 gets you all the level 9 spells you need (snowslide and mass regenerate) and done right you can now trap as well as get some bonus sneak attack. I took rogue at 20 but of course you could and should take it earlier.

PS- Just talked myself into a elite Strahd/Baba LFM asking for only level 29-30 characters when I was level 23 because I told them I would be a healer. I switched to ML 10 Ravenloft heaing belt and my healing gear and did perfectly fine casting mass regenerate and spot heals on the entire raid.  You can totally be a raid healer if you want.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #24 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
what is snowslide's dc based on now?
did they unfuck it?

easily one of the coolest abilities in the game

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE