Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mabar exp? (Read 1400 times)
SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Mabar exp?
Nov 2nd, 2018 at 10:47am
Print Post  
How is the first time exp for the mabar challenges. Going through a heroic life and figuring out when to do them.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Re: Mabar exp?
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 11:14am
Print Post  
It is very nice.  Think you have this weekend left before they vanish.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Epic is something over 100K if you have all the xp buffs, I ran them, if I remember correctly, at lvl 15 or 16 on a level 10 or 11 toon and got 25K I think.  Just be sure to be 5 levels over your level.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
First do the cannith 15  ones, easily foable 6  star solo for some of em as lv 3 wlock can get to 3 with basic fast quests. Then when 4 hit tje 20 ones and then mabar. Can skip alot of content and get easy hero xp if you dont need reaper xp nor have a stone

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
not sure about heroic but I would assume you'll get a level out of them, no matter when you run them.

we do them at epic, as soon as we think we can complete them on level 35.  over 2 million exp with Major Pots

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
I was pulling about 30-35k each in heroics per quest.  With 10 of them, that gets you around 300-350k.

I was pulling around 140-160k in epics.   With all 10 it was around 1.5 million XP in epics.  I think they bumped up the XP on the longer ones tho.  So you might get some more now.  After the first time run, they come in around 40k per run in Epics. 

You can repeat speed run Haverdasher, Snitch, and Ringleader for a lot of XP/min.  (if you want to combine ingredients with XP) Only the cararmels are rough XP/min.  I'd hit those on capped toon, honestly.  Same with the dragon. 

Or just cycle through all the characters you have that you want to level and do a series of first time runs.   It takes longer to get the ingredients, but the extra XP is probably worth it.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #6 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 2nd, 2018 at 4:45pm:
I was pulling about 30-35k each in heroics per quest.  With 10 of them, that gets you around 300-350k.

I was pulling around 140-160k in epics.   With all 10 it was around 1.5 million XP in epics.  I think they bumped up the XP on the longer ones tho.  So you might get some more now.  After the first time run, they come in around 40k per run in Epics. 

You can repeat speed run Haverdasher, Snitch, and Ringleader for a lot of XP/min.  (if you want to combine ingredients with XP) Only the cararmels are rough XP/min.  I'd hit those on capped toon, honestly.  Same with the dragon. 

Or just cycle through all the characters you have that you want to level and do a series of first time runs.   It takes longer to get the ingredients, but the extra XP is probably worth it.   

If you zerg Hayweird is better than Snitch imo.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #7 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Nov 2nd, 2018 at 10:47am:
How is the first time exp for the mabar challenges. Going through a heroic life and figuring out when to do them.

Sunday.  Because that's the last day.

IP Logged

abcdefg
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
First time bonus for doing lvl 20 (2000 base xp) with a 30% pot was about 29-30k. You can do lvl 20 fairly easily from lvl 10 upwards as a caster.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint