Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Not having a good night..... (Read 1477 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Not having a good night.....
Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Yesterday we're in a Baba.... I go right, run to the lever, we time it.. I pull....

And suddenly I'm several feet the the left of the lever...

.. wtf?  Shocked

Re-position, we pull......

... an I'm several feet to THE RIGHT this time...

This happens another 4 times.. and now everybody is in a hip-hop video popping and locking all over the place.

FML... scarecrows kept insta-spawning, puzzle pieces wouldn't move..... bees finally got us... fucking only on EE but still.

Killing Time..... I'm kiting the shadows in the ToD shard......

...a priority mail notice from work pops up and I can NOT dismiss it until I open it and confirm... (my fucking Job is like that sometimes). ALMOST got my heals cast to save myself... but not quite.  Angry

*sigh*

In Riding the Storm ... more odd lag. Running back to the Center for last fight, only I cant stop, & I can't turn. Can't seem to do anything... and I trot right into an Air lift which deposits my ass right in front of Kor Kaza. Final fight starts and I can't stop running, and still can't turn. I run right past her and fall off the other side. NO-ONE is even back to the Center yet. As soon as they start arriving, the skellies spawn EVERYWHERE.

Everything freezes up, and when it clears I can move again, and fucking Kor Kaza followed me down to the main floor. Insert 20 minutes of continuous death and carnage as we get the living shit kicked out of us...

She FINALLY gets tired of chewing on our corpses and flies back up to the platform, we raise, get up there and beat her ass.

Was not a good night.

On a good note.. @ least they finally fixed Lag Hill so you aren't trying to move thru an oil painting.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:02pm by ZooperDooper »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Not having a good night.....
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
There is no lag in ddo.

Buy a new computer.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
There is no lag in ddo.

Buy a new computer.

Better yet, buy a better ISP.

Even better, move next door to the data center where DDO's servers are hosted and pay to run some fiber optic cable into the building for a direct connection!

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Or better yet, Quit the game

All your DDO frustrations will end.
SSG doesn't deserve your time and money anyway.

Been playing since 2009. Exhausted all the fun, started playing for min maxing 2012
With Reaper being an annoyance/hindrance/frustration source, it's time to let it go for me.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2018 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
With Reaper being an annoyance/hindrance/frustration source, it's time to let it go for me.

Show me on the doll where the bad reaper touched you.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2018 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
Or better yet, Quit the game

All your DDO frustrations will end.
SSG doesn't deserve your time and money anyway.

Been playing since 2009. Exhausted all the fun, started playing for min maxing 2012

Depends on how you're playing. Bored, nothing else to do, drunk, it's not bad. Still grinding, it's pointless.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2018 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 12th, 2018 at 2:03am:

In the poopy.
There.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2018 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 12th, 2018 at 12:09pm:
Depends on how you're playing. Bored, nothing else to do, drunk, it's not bad. Still grinding, it's pointless.

Kinda have to agree with this.

Reaper basically killed the "Alt Culture". It used to be that lots of people ran lots of alts to try different builds and just fool around. It wasn't a huge drop off in power or quest completion time from one toon to the next. Skill and knowledge of the content mattered more than a bazillion stacked past lives and BiS twink gear.

Now with Reaper, either you're grinding your fully pimped-out main to Uber status in 7+ skulls or GTFO.

Nowadays I play maybe an hour or 2 a week, peaking at 8 hours in October to grind out the new cosmetics in Mabar.

I watched all the Gingerspyce YT vids of him grinding out like, 24 Racial PL's (he stoned through 6, iirc) in high skull Reapers and after all that, running +20% XP pots and a Greater Tome of XP, he STILL didn't have Reaper wings.

And that dude is pimped out on his builds with BiS gear.

It was around then I decided that I needed to shop for other ways to waste my time...  Wink

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #8 - Nov 12th, 2018 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 12th, 2018 at 1:27pm:
In the poopy.
There.

That would do it Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint