Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic PRR/MRR Debuff On Mobs (Read 2839 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

PRR/MRR Debuff On Mobs
Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Found this post by shadow jumper on mobos asking if prr/mrr debuffs worked on monsters.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/501379-Question-About-Monster-PRR-MRR-...

From my testing on kobolds on lama and from a friend testing it on live ; it does NOT go into the negative. At least not in practice.

I tested the LGS weapons a few lamas ago and neither the mrr or prr debuff increased my damage numbers at all. It either isn't working on live, or it only works on very few specific mobs.

Has anyone tested this recently?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Re: PRR/MRR Debuff On Mobs
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
The PRR on the endbosses of Legendary Shroud is the only thing I've seen it work on.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Those abilities have always sucked, because very very few enemies have any PRR or MRR.

Off the top of my head, MoD Death Knights have 100 PRR and MRR. Nevalarich has 150 PRR and zero MRR. Nothing else in those raids has any IIRC.

So it is a big deal when it is there, but yeah those -PRR/MRR effects won't be good in general until PRR/MRR can go negative.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 3:43pm:
Those abilities have always sucked, because very very few enemies have any PRR or MRR.

Off the top of my head, MoD Death Knights have 100 PRR and MRR. Nevalarich has 150 PRR and zero MRR. Nothing else in those raids has any IIRC.

So it is a big deal when it is there, but yeah those -PRR/MRR effects won't be good in general until PRR/MRR can go negative.

According to coco's post all those values are supposed to go into the negative. But they currently have no effect.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 5th, 2018 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:35pm:
According to coco's post all those values are supposed to go into the negative. But they currently have no effect. 

After 12 years you're surprised whne they demonstrate yet again that they don't know their own game?  Or math?  Or whatever?

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint