Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic spilled beans (Read 2895 times)
bengay
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

spilled beans
Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:38pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Re: spilled beans
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Holy 2017 batman

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Someone needs to send him a walk-through for the differences between you're and your.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

imanoob
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 7:20am
Print Post  
LOL haven't people been doing this for 5+ years?

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 9:56am
Print Post  
imanoob wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 7:20am:
LOL haven't people been doing this for 5+ years?

Yeah so either bengay is trolling or the Steam OP guy is pseudo-trolling or truly thinks Monk Recall is new at the time of that post (2017).

Now as to the xbow recall....

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 9:56am:
Now as to the xbow recall....

fuk it, let's just get everything good fixed in one thread.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
i could use a vasectomy

maybe then I'll stop sodimizing my cake and eating it to

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
This has been around since monks were released, only back then you could no fail no interrupt scrolls, do doors, shrines, and even bug them out and get +7 wis/dex/con/str

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #8 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 3:47am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
i could use a vasectomy

maybe then I'll stop sodimizing my cake and eating it to

At least until you recover from the surgery.

Probably during the procedure, too.

I'm not sure those rules are in place specifically to keep you from cake sodomy in the operating room though, so you should probably drop that discrimination lawsuit.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #9 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:03am
Print Post  
Wtf, is steam some sorta rogue paladin spy site for ddo devs? We will forgive and forget u exploited, and u can share it publicly.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Zehnpai
Waterworks Kobold

(◕‿◕✿)

Reply #10 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Are we sharing exploits now?

Okay so there's this item that if you use while...

IP Logged

abcdefg
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 4:18pm:
fuk it, let's just get everything good fixed in one thread.

I doubt the devs know how to fix it, they surely already know of it. About a year ago someone must have told their bigmouth friend and it spread rapidly. Before that it wasn't a big secret but not exactly widespread, now everyone and their mother does it. At least on orien.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 10:21am
Print Post  
abcdefg wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 9:56am:
I doubt the devs know how to fix it, they surely already know of it. About a year ago someone must have told their bigmouth friend and it spread rapidly. Before that it wasn't a big secret but not exactly widespread, now everyone and their mother does it. At least on orien.

And that is why if they do decide to try to "fix" it, they won't know how to use a surgical strike but instead a carpet bombing which will FUCK THE SHIT out of Monk cooldowns and break the class.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 11:35am
Print Post  
abcdefg wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 9:56am:

that one has been working for at least 3 years. cleazy is the first person i saw using it. they just recently fixed another thing that was also given to me by cleazy around the same time. im not sure what the deal is on other servers, but for orien this is what i know.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 11:52am
Print Post  
I miss Cleazy Sad

Rubbinns wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 11:35am:
that one has been working for at least 3 years. cleazy is the first person i saw using it. they just recently fixed another thing that was also given to me by cleazy around the same time. im not sure what the deal is on other servers, but for orien this is what i know.

IP Logged

abcdefg
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 11:35am:

Yeah it's been around longer than 3 years, just saying from about a year ago you'd be hard pressed to find a group of people where it isn't used so I doubt it's evaded the devs knowledge.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
abcdefg wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
Yeah it's been around longer than 3 years, just saying from about a year ago you'd be hard pressed to find a group of people where it isn't used so I doubt it's evaded the devs knowledge.

monk version for sure. but xbow i havent seen any use it before he did on orien.

ZooperDooper wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 11:52am:
I miss Cleazy Sad

yeah, he isnt coming back. they deleted him and all his alts. all of them, that is like around 5~ alts that had anywhere from all triple comp to close to ( not counting his main ).

Helio isnt coming back either. Nor is tikiley.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2018 at 1:19pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Has this only been around for 5 years?  I think it's been a thing since monk came out, or right around there.

The real question is, why would anyone care? I've never understood the function of the slow recall anyway.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint