Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Game population and season pass (Read 6482 times)
Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Game population and season pass
Dec 18th, 2018 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
So, I did a little digging on the intertubes and it looks like there are around 1500 players on the servers during peak times.  Probably 700 off peak.  If one assumes say 3 hours average play time and assume a 12 hour cycle for peak and off peak then that give (4*1500) + (4*700) =8800 total active players?  Which seems about right to me, give or take.  So that means that SSG just pulled forward 10% of it's VIP revenue for 2020, and 100% of any premium revenue on updates or new classes or races for 2019 and 2020...  Seems to me the expansion is going to have to do really well or they are going to be in trouble.  I doubt they'll sell out a similar season pass next year, with 1000 players currently in one.... On the one hand, that could bode well for lots of good content and a great expansion, or it could be the beginning of.... DOOM.   But in reality, while a lot of people on the mobos dismiss the idea that pulling forward income from future years is bad, it isn't good if that money isn't allocated towards future costs.  If it's being used to cover current expenditures then it's going to have a negative impact on future cash flows for SSG and that, even just 10% is never good.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Game population and season pass
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Tspoon wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
the expansion is going to have to do really well

It will sell, but I have little faith in it being good. The large majority of their original content from Shadowfell to now is ass. They are terrible at making good quests unless they have a module that someone more creative than them already laid out for them to copy over.

Every quest in wheloon is trash, Mirror Darkly is okay.

Stormhorns is better because it has WGU, and I enjoy Breaking Ranks as an arena brawl feel. Breaking the Ice isnt bad, and the first one is decent. Lines was a lazy filler. The 2 raids do have an enjoyable atmosphere.

Fashion Madness is all trash. The Stone Palace quests are okay, but the older ones were better.

Devil's Gambit chain is meh. I do like Subversion for the futuristic, sci-fi feel.

Dragon Prophecy is fucking trash.

Age of Rage is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No one plays the new twelve quests. Though those seem kind of decent. Guess that can be chalked up to being level 21 as to why no one runs them.

Trial of Archons is also ass. DOJ might be the single most boring raid in any game ever made. Who thought taking Devil Assault as a raid is a good idea needs to quit life.

Memoirs and Good Intentions also trash.

If going by their track record then we will get a handful of good to decent quests and a pile of whack shit that is lazily copy pasted.

Looking forward to being disappointed.
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2018 at 1:37pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Agree with almost everything Rubbins said, though I personally enjoy Stormhorns a bit more than he did. I like Lines of Supply since it's at least a little more unorthodox than your typical hacknslash. The wilderness is also great. Also, I thought epic TBC was well done, since it's probably the only epic-ified pack that has significant changes from the heroic versions.

As an addendum to all that though, Haunted Halls was really disappointing (and horrendously overpriced), ToEE was a disaster of unprecedented proportions, Slavers was fun the first time I ran it but became stale after the grind, not to mention the ass crafting system, Tower of Frost is terribad, and Lost at Sea is just a "meh" tier quest. "Legendary" shroud/hox/tempest and epic necro4 don't even count as new content in my book since they're virtually unchanged from heroics.

I haven't played White Plume Mountain yet, but of all the content they've released in the past 6 years, Ravenloft is the best in my opinion. Ravenloft and Epic TBC are the only packs I played through and thought were actually good. All I can hope for is that the Sharn expansion follows in Ravenloft's footsteps, though I'm fairly sure at this point that's too much to ask.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
So, I did a little digging on the intertubes and it looks like there are around 1500 players on the servers during peak times.  Probably 700 off peak.  If one assumes say 3 hours average play time and assume a 12 hour cycle for peak and off peak then that give (4*1500) + (4*700) =8800 total active players?  Which seems about right to me, give or take.  So that means that SSG just pulled forward 10% of it's VIP revenue for 2020, and 100% of any premium revenue on updates or new classes or races for 2019 and 2020...  Seems to me the expansion is going to have to do really well or they are going to be in trouble.  I doubt they'll sell out a similar season pass next year, with 1000 players currently in one.... On the one hand, that could bode well for lots of good content and a great expansion, or it could be the beginning of.... DOOM.   But in reality, while a lot of people on the mobos dismiss the idea that pulling forward income from future years is bad, it isn't good if that money isn't allocated towards future costs.  If it's being used to cover current expenditures then it's going to have a negative impact on future cash flows for SSG and that, even just 10% is never good. 

You need to address the day-to-day revenue brought in via micro-transactions from the DDO Store.

I suspect that's where the VAST majority of their revenue comes in.
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:26pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:25pm:
You need to address the revenue brought in via micro-transactions from the DDO Store.

That may very well be... Just based on my own consumption, I probably a similar amount of money on points as on my VIP sub, not substantially more, but perhaps some people drop a lot more.  In thinking about the season pass, it's quite an odd package.  I almost think it's a ploy to get more people paying for gold rolls.  With 1000 gold rolls a day for the next two years there are going to be a lot of "I just got a XX in my gold roll today!" posts on the forums.  That's a lot of hype...  I also agree with Rubbins on the content and what to expect going forward...  The post SSG DDO is a strange beast.  I remember emphatic statements that existing loot would never be updated, and all of a sudden updates.  Or that wisdom to hit and damage would NOT be in any enhancement tree.  4 years between Shaddowfell and RL and now we are every year or so if things continue like this?  I wonder if this is out of financial necessity rather than development capacity.  It would make sense to do the season pass if Sharn looked like it wasn't gonna hit the expected timeline and you needed to hire a couple extra hands to keep things on track.
But it seems like the amount of cash they are gonna bring in from expansion sales isn't that significantly different from the season pass.  Maybe a 3x multiple, but it ain't 10 or 20x...
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:50pm by Tspoon »  

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:25pm:
You need to address the day-to-day revenue brought in via micro-transactions from the DDO Store.

This so true, and one would have thought rather obvious, but it seems the OP didn't. which is pretty surprising if you are going to be making posts about revenue futures.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
This so true, and one would have thought rather obvious, but it seems the OP didn't. which is pretty surprising if you are going to be making posts about revenue futures.

Well, I guess my guildies who do a racial TR in 2-3 days and accumulate points from favor to cover any store purchases they make, don't count?  I guess they are the only players who don't have to spend actual cash on points.   Pretty surprising you don't realize these players exist.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Tspoon wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
Well, I guess my guildies who do a racial TR in 2-3 days and accumulate points from favor to cover any store purchases they make, don't count?  I guess they are the only players who don't have to spend actual cash on points.   Pretty surprising you don't realize these players exist.

Please let me apologize for offending you, that wasn't my intention. Technomage's point was so on target, and brought up something so obvious as to be overlook in many cases, that's what I was trying to convey and I am sorry I phrased it in a way that you took as a personal insult or your guild friends.

Microtransactions are the lifeblood of DDO and have been since they were introduced. Those microtransactions bring in far more than any subscriptions, and in fact Turbine found previously that subscriptions are the largest driver of microtransactions behind events/specials. The microtransaction business plan is what has kept DDO alive since it became apparent that the property would never achieve the following and longterm numbers that Blizzard's properties commanded.
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:19pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Satanscock
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
 But in reality, while a lot of people on the mobos dismiss the idea that pulling forward income from future years is bad, it isn't good if that money isn't allocated towards future costs.  If it's being used to cover current expenditures then it's going to have a negative impact on future cash flows for SSG and that, even just 10% is never good. 

Businesses often need short-term loans because of the business cycle.
What SSG has done with 2-year subscriptions is they got their customers to provide an interest-free loan.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #9 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Spoon,  Two things:

1)  Your numbers appear to be accurate for weekday numbers, not weekend numbers.  The numbers are higher on the weekend than that, iirc.

2)  The daily active player base seems in the ballpark but is probably only a minority of the overall player base.   Example:  I have a long time in game friend who is a VIP all the time.   Plays for about 2-3 week spurts about 4 times a year.   Plays maybe 10-12 weeks out of the year.  Buys points each time to get stuff he wants.   Probably spends about $100 for VIP + $80 per year on other points.   I have another guy I know well who does the same thing.   Plus both have all expansions and will buy Sharn.   You are not going to find them in your numbers 40 weeks out of the year.   But they are paying customers.   

I don't have a way to measure how many of them there is, but industry data surveys going back to WoW and other games suggest that your active player base is around 20% of your total player population.   

SSG is drawing revenue from the player population, not just the daily/weekly active base.   People play the game when new content comes out or expansions or at Christmas and Summer Break and such.   And they pay as well.   In some cases, casuals may be more lucrative than full time players because they pay to "Catch up" a bit when they do play.  I'm not saying this is true of every player but, as frustrating as it is because you can't really quantify it and can only guess and speculate, there is some player population and revenue that you can't measure.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #10 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Tspoon wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:05pm:

They aren't the only ones, but they can't be the basis for your math.  Frets and crew are the exception, not the norm.   Less than 1 or 2% of the player base is doing Racial TR's on a 2-3 day scale. 

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Please let me apologize for offending you, that wasn't my intention. Technomage's point was so on target, and brought up something so obvious as to be overlook in many cases, that's what I was trying to convey and I am sorry I phrased it in a way that you took as a personal insult or your guild friends.

Microtransactions are the lifeblood of DDO and have been since they were introduced. Those microtransactions bring in far more than any subscriptions, and in fact Turbine found previously that subscriptions are the largest driver of microtransactions behind events/specials. The microtransaction business plan is what has kept DDO alive since it became apparent that the property would never achieve the following and longterm numbers that Blizzard's properties commanded.

It's not insulting, it's not obvious to me that microtransactions are an absolute cash cow for SSG.  I am sure the are a large part of the financial picture but clearly they need alternative revenue in addition to MTs and subscribers otherwise they would be releasing a lot more free content.  Content drives players, players drive MT sales.  I am not suggesting imminent demise of SSG, hence my ironic use of "DOOM".  But the Season Pass means there are cash flow issues at SSG, whether that is more push needed for the expansion, or a trial balloon for additional revenue generating devices.   My guess is MTs are gradually diminishing as a percentage of income at a slightly faster rate than reduction in the player population would suggest.  That only makes sense as most of the players have been around long enough to have bought most of what they want from the store already.  There is a reason why soverein pots are so expensive and semi-regularly on sale...

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #12 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Tspoon wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
It's not insulting, it's not obvious to me that microtransactions are an absolute cash cow for SSG.  I am sure the are a large part of the financial picture but clearly they need alternative revenue in addition to MTs and subscribers otherwise they would be releasing a lot more free content.  Content drives players, players drive MT sales.  I am not suggesting imminent demise of SSG, hence my ironic use of "DOOM".  But the Season Pass means there are cash flow issues at SSG, whether that is more push needed for the expansion, or a trial balloon for additional revenue generating devices.   My guess is MTs are gradually diminishing as a percentage of income at a slightly faster rate than reduction in the player population would suggest.  That only makes sense as most of the players have been around long enough to have bought most of what they want from the store already.  There is a reason why soverein pots are so expensive and semi-regularly on sale... 

I agree with you about MT.  Their MT model is largely around:

Convenience Consumables - Rez Cakes, Mana Pots, Heal Pots, Beacons, Bells of Opening, etc.

Power/Grind Bypasses - Raid Bypasses, Ottos Box, Hearts of Wood, XP Pots, Treasure Elixirs, etc.

QoL - Bank Slots, Character Slots, Bags

Cosmetics/Pets

I think that category 1 is largely steady, and is probably in ratio to the overall player activity level.   More players running quests, more convenience items sold.   Less players, less convenience items sold. 

Categories 2,3, and 4 have diminishing returns over time.  At some point players get through the grind, have all the bank slots and bags and such and have all the cosmetics and pets they want.

They need to keep releasing new MT items, preferrably in categories 3 and 4.   

Add in potion cases, cosmetics wardrobes, new personal bank storage that works like shared bank with a lot more space for purchase (so they can ditch the TR cache), Scroll cases, etc.   Lots of stuff they could do here that would not affect grind or player power but would be new revenue streams.

Add in new pets, new cosmetic sets (combine a cloak, helm, armor together for a specific matched look that is iconic in some way.)  Special hirelings (how well would a Drizzt hireling sell?)  I know the IP rights to him are off the table, but come up with other D&D characters.   Bobby the Barbarian?  Hank the Ranger?   Warduke?  Strongheart?  Maybe some of the Knights of Myth Drannor?

People would absolutely buy that stuff.   All of that will eventually be saturated, too, so you have to keep adding new stuff.  Player housing is a good QoL option that becomes an MT haven for you.

All of that will keep the revenue going to fund content and systems work.   And none of it requires adding grind or power creep.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
Spoon,  Two things:

1)  Your numbers appear to be accurate for weekday numbers, not weekend numbers.  The numbers are higher on the weekend than that, iirc.

2)  The daily active player base seems in the ballpark but is probably only a minority of the overall player base.   Example:  I have a long time in game friend who is a VIP all the time.   Plays for about 2-3 week spurts about 4 times a year.   Plays maybe 10-12 weeks out of the year.  Buys points each time to get stuff he wants.   Probably spends about $100 for VIP + $80 per year on other points.   I have another guy I know well who does the same thing.   Plus both have all expansions and will buy Sharn.   You are not going to find them in your numbers 40 weeks out of the year.   But they are paying customers.   

I don't have a way to measure how many of them there is, but industry data surveys going back to WoW and other games suggest that your active player base is around 20% of your total player population.   

SSG is drawing revenue from the player population, not just the daily/weekly active base.   People play the game when new content comes out or expansions or at Christmas and Summer Break and such.   And they pay as well.   In some cases, casuals may be more lucrative than full time players because they pay to "Catch up" a bit when they do play.  I'm not saying this is true of every player but, as frustrating as it is because you can't really quantify it and can only guess and speculate, there is some player population and revenue that you can't measure.

Yeah, it's really hard to know what the various revenue streams bring in, when I took my break I kept my sub running for a year before cancelling.  Who knows, I would be really curious of actual server populations and active vip subscriptions.  Hell, it would be interesting to see how much cash came in on RL....

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Hmm... 310 on Khyber right now, if we subtract the Kally boxes, that leaves 7 active players so....  Yeah, my numbers were based on some Reddit threads, probably off by a factor of 2 or so..

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
There are about 67,000 accounts used per month if you extrapolate the steam data.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 3:44pm:
There are about 67,000 accounts used per month if you extrapolate the steam data.

What steam data are you using?  The concurrent user data shows between 3-400 players, which has to be wrong since there were 300 players on Khyber last night.  I don't log into or launch from steam so I wouldn't be counted.  What you have posted would 8400 accounts per server, equally divided.  So only between 3-5% of the players are playing at any given moment?  I think that number is more like 20,000 active accounts, 2500 per server making it 10-20% playing at any given time, but it quite difficult to pin down the number...

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 12:50am
Print Post  
link to what I was thinking about

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 12:55am
Print Post  
(503/.15)*15.8 = 53,000 or something

I guess the numbers changed a little but we're in the ballpark of 50,000 monthly users.

503 peak number of players in october on Steam
15% of players use Steam (from forum post)
For every 1 user at peak times there are 15 other people not playing. (According to old World of Warcraft data.)

IP Logged

Zehnpai
Waterworks Kobold

(◕‿◕✿)

Reply #19 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 1:39am
Print Post  
About two years ago they stated they had more players 'now' than at release.  At release they were hovering between like 30~50k subscribers so 50~80k now would make sense.

Ravenloft receives a lot of praise but if we're being honest, other than Death House, Amber Temple and Invitation...the rest kinda suck for the regular quests.

Unfortunately SSG is extremely insular when it comes to their dev team.  Lynn at least ~sorta~ listens to the community, but Steelstar might as well not even bother posting anymore.  Feedback on his threads is pointless.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Zehnpai wrote on Dec 20th, 2018 at 1:39am:
Ravenloft receives a lot of praise but if we're being honest, other than Death House, Amber Temple and Invitation...the rest kinda suck for the regular quests

I liked RL because of the feel. The music, the look of the armors, the environment is dark and gloomy. And the mob spawn points felt right too.

Ruins, Wrath, and Raven at Door felt like lazy fillers. Raven especially feels like it should just be in Invitation and not its own quest. Tea Party isn't bad. Large map, lot of little things to discover in the upper levels.

Fresh Baked has a fun end fight. Vintage is lackluster.

Sunrise is underrated. The Abbot there is one of the coolest looking and scripted bosses in the game. The voice acting, his lines right before he goes into his final form. His final form! His construct zombie bride. The blessed pool of suicide. Strahd's "she is minneee!!".

Oath of Vengeance has a dope atmosphere inside of an abandoned castle. But a shitty end fight. I don't know the paper analogue to it, but I'd hope it wasn't pull 3 levers and solve a floor tile puzzle. Seems like it should have been longer.

Strahd raid is an all time great raid. It's just hard enough and the pace has a cohesive order. Fight his right hand man, then ascend the spiral stair case of death into the heart of castle ravenloft. The need of the sunsword to hurt and kill strahd. The cards I could do without, as to me they are just a bunch of re-skinned fucking levers inside crypts. But, hey ; at least they didnt use levers...

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 5:03am
Print Post  
Sunrise is awesome, easily my favorite of the new quests. It checks all the boxes: good voice acting, atmosphere, creepy storyline, ability to rush through if powerleveling, rewarding opts if you're not powerleveling, and a satisfying endfight.

A lot of the RL quests felt fresher due to a combination of new voice acting, more varied objectives, and difference environments like in Amber Temple, Yester Hill, or Strahd's castle. For one reason or the other, the quests just felt right.

Also I miss MyDDO... if that were still around, we wouldn't have to speculate as much as we are in this thread lol

IP Logged

imanoob
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Assuming 50k players, selling 1000 passes seems to me there seems to be a strong ratio of cashed up players (vs the premium people who have bought everything already).

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #23 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Tspoon wrote on Dec 19th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
What steam data are you using?  The concurrent user data shows between 3-400 players, which has to be wrong since there were 300 players on Khyber last night.  I don't log into or launch from steam so I wouldn't be counted.  What you have posted would 8400 accounts per server, equally divided.  So only between 3-5% of the players are playing at any given moment?  I think that number is more like 20,000 active accounts, 2500 per server making it 10-20% playing at any given time, but it quite difficult to pin down the number...

I'm guessing this Steam data:

https://steamcharts.com/app/206480

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Zehnpai wrote on Dec 20th, 2018 at 1:39am:
About two years ago they stated they had more players 'now' than at release.  At release they were hovering between like 30~50k subscribers so 50~80k now would make sense.

Ravenloft receives a lot of praise but if we're being honest, other than Death House, Amber Temple and Invitation...the rest kinda suck for the regular quests.

Unfortunately SSG is extremely insular when it comes to their dev team.  Lynn at least ~sorta~ listens to the community, but Steelstar might as well not even bother posting anymore.  Feedback on his threads is pointless.

Interesting, I started playing in September 2007 so the population must have tripled, on the order of 200K since there were a lot more active players back then... or so it seemed.  As to Steel, the one thing we can all be sure about, his opinion is the only opinion that matters.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint