Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Air/Water Sorc, Heroic/Racial Zerger (Read 18218 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Air/Water Sorc, Heroic/Racial Zerger
Reply #75 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:47am
Print Post  
L Order's Garb Outfit: Fortification +94%/+214%, Physical Sheltering +19/+54, Exceptional Spell Power +10/+30, Exceptional Spell Lore +3%/+10%
Attunement's Gaze Raid Goggles: Spell Focus Mastery +7, Insightful Spell Focus Mastery +4
LGS Helm: 35% Cold spell Crit damage
Sigil of Regalport Necklace Minor Artifact: Maximum Filigree Slots: 3, Charisma +22, Quality Spell Focus Mastery +2, Wizardry +481, Cold Absorption +53%
CC Trinket: Devotion 159/Heal Amp 61 Insightful Con 7
Legendary Scarlet Scale Cloak (Cloak): Breath Weapon Focus +8, Insightful Evocation Focus +4, Spellcraft +22, Quality Constitution +4, Blue Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Legendary Thrummingspark Cord (Belt): Enhanced Magnetism +202, Enhanced Glaciation +202, Lightning Lore +29, Ice Lore +29, Yellow Augment Slot, Beacon of Magic Set (Legendary)
CC: Constitution 15/Impulse 159/Insightful Phys Shelter 18
Attunement Gauntlets Gloves: Magnetism +94/+214, Lightning Lore +14/+31, Evocation Focus +3/+9, Feat: Quick Draw
Legendary Sunken Slippers Boots: Nearly Finished [Quality Charisma +5], Lesser Displacement, Insightful Potency +77, Quality Potency +38, Empty Yellow Augment Slot
L Shattered Onyx Ring: Profane Spell Focus +2, Insightful Dodge +10, Insightful Resistance +8, Insightful CHA +10
Aetherband Bracers: Spell Penetration +3/+9, Insightful Spell Penetration+2/+5, Magical Efficiency +5%/+10%, Shield Bonus +8/+21
Quiver of Alacrity: 30% Striding
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2020 at 10:39am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #76 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:29am
Print Post  
That's much better, but not quite there. Arcsteel Battlemage is a better set, Cloak isn't very good, and you're better off with Clouded Dreams. You can regain a whole slot if you optimize.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #77 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Linker wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:29am:
That's much better, but not quite there.

[I just edited the list above to have con on the CC ring instead of Positive Lore]

I'm open to other options. I want to go with what's best. Is there a better slaver combo for the ring or the trinket? The CC ring will be especially weak if I end up getting rid of Arcane Pulse.

What would be the LGS set bonus for a 30% cold crit/5% elec crit piece and a 30% elec crit/5% cold crit piece?

Linker wrote on Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:29am:
Arcsteel Battlemage is a better set, Cloak isn't very good, and you're better off with Clouded Dreams.

Here it seems that you don't know what you're talking about though...Arcsteel Battlemage is great, if you want to play a Wizard. It only give Int, not Cha.

The cloak is solid, and there aren't a lot of options for that slot. What are you suggesting instead?

Clouded Dreams is garbage as far as I can tell. All of the good effects completely redundant. All it offers me are penalties.

If there's hidden effects or fight club stuff with the ring or the AB set, just say so.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2020 at 10:44am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #78 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
PM me for it

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
I was looking this over for my next racial and I noticed something in the spell selections that looked off.

Why are you taking Merfolk's Blessing?  I've run sorcs and wizzies before but never used this spell.

ETA:  just noticed someone else asked before me.  Prob should read all of the thread before asking questions, but that would kinda work against the ethos of the Vault.
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:43pm by raybob »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #80 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 9:25am
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:39pm:
I was looking this over for my next racial and I noticed something in the spell selections that looked off.

Why are you taking Merfolk's Blessing?  I've run sorcs and wizzies before but never used this spell.

ETA:  just noticed someone else asked before me.  Prob should read all of the thread before asking questions, but that would kinda work against the ethos of the Vault.

Don't take Merfolk's blessing at low level, rather you swap into later when you pick up Mage Armor or Shield as a SLA.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 10:11am
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Jan 19th, 2020 at 11:39pm:

Once I have Shield SLA, I take Merfolks so that I can cast it when I PUG because it makes me laugh.

It's actually nice in the half dozen quests where you swim, but really I take it because it's funny.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
I guess I discount Merfolk's because I have underwater action items from the cove that also have +swim on them.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #83 - Jan 20th, 2020 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Take Water Breathing too and give people bubble heads.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint