Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Introduction (Read 578 times)
Dread1313
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Introduction
Mar 3rd, 2019 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Hey guys, ive been lurking here for a few weeks. I was on the official forums, until i got banned several times for talking shit about SSG and DDO being a clusterfuck in general. Several dev dick-sucking fanboys called me out on it. I threatened to sue SSG (still considering it for what they are doing to their customers), and decided to finally create an account over here. I dont know how long im gonna be here before I get banned - I guess it just depends on how much you hate SSG. Dont get me wrong, I mean - I LOVE DDO, as I have said many many times over on official, but the devs are a bunch of clueless pricks and it seems SSG only cares about them shekels. So as you can see I didnt last long over there as I am pretty outspoken when I see a company victimize its customers. Any hoo, here I am. If you ban me (from this point on) because of what you dont like what I am saying, then I am not sorry, and I refuse to apologize for being banned due to any "censorship". Hope we can all be friends and hate SSG together.

-Peace

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Re: Introduction
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2019 at 8:20pm
Print Post  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Dread1313
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Neat!

The fanbois over at the forums said the same thing to me when they didnt want to hear what I had to say. I guess sometimes the truth really hurts and cuts deep.

Thanks for the "warm" welcome anyhoo  Cheesy

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 11:57am
Print Post  

We always have room for another sock.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
False flag is too obvious. Must be false false flag instead. Or false false false flag. Which is probably lots of fun. Good to see someone remembers their RPG roots.

With this level of intrigue, anyone could be a secret boss. What's more exciting than a boss fight? Boss fights everywhere!

You are already living in the heart of combustion. Scream on, human fire hazard, scream on.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint