Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Wow, They Really Are Sorry (Read 8372 times)
Humble Pie
Korthos Resident

Never settle.

Wow, They Really Are Sorry
Mar 9th, 2019 at 11:54am
Print Post  
From the Motherboards, via Cordavan:

Default DDO Post-Downtime Events, Sales, Bonuses, and FAQ - 3/9/19

Hello everyone!

Once again, we do wish to apologize for the lengthy downtime we recently experienced. This message will serve as a singular location to learn more about where we sit for bonuses, events, sales, and more.

First off, anyone with outstanding billing questions or in need of purchase and account assistance can contact Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

The Anniversary Event has been extended through March 20th.

Last week's DDO Store sale has expired. This week's planned DDO Store sale is now live, and will be extended to last for the regular sales duration. Meanwhile, next week's sales will begin on Thursday as normal.

The current sale:

Honor Your Guild!
Get 20% off:
Astral Shards
Guild Renown Elixirs
50% off Guild Charters
50% off Guild Airship Beacons

Finally, we wanted to let you know that we are working to put together a package of things to say thank you for being patient with us as we've worked through various data center-related issues in recent days. NOTE: None of the following Coupon Codes, DDO Points, or VIP time extensions have yet been granted or made. We will provide more information in the coming days, probably early next week.

All players will receive:

+10% Heroic and Epic XP through Wednesday, March 13th
Double Daily Dice through Wednesday, March 13th
A Coupon Code for 3 Excellent Experience Elixirs and a Raider’s Reward Box

Additionally, VIP players will receive:

A VIP subscription time extension.
250 DDO Points automatically granted to their account if they have logged in during the previous 30 days.

Premium players who have logged in during the previous 30 days will receive:

250 DDO Points

Please be patient as we work to deliver these items. Thank you again for being here.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Wow, They Really Are Sorry
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Humble Pie wrote on Mar 9th, 2019 at 11:54am:
Raider’s Reward Box

Depends if we're talking the CiTW crap they've been throwing at us for nearly a decade that most of us don't need anymore.

Because I sure as fuck don't need another of the old raid boxes.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Satanscock
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Cool, I wasn't expecting anything.
I knew they didn't what the downtime to last any longer than necessary.
The downtime cost them money so I didn't expect them to add to that expense.

This is the anniversary gift I had hoped for.

IP Logged

DDOprofessional
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
And the award for SLOPPIEST BLOWJOB goes to:

PSU_Lion!

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/503702-DDO-Post-Downtime-Events-Sales-...

[Thank You to SSG Team for your hard work!!
I wrote on Facebook and will re-write it here. I believe we as players should all buy at least $20 worth of DDO points to say ty to the SSG team for their hard work. We've all experienced what it's like to not have DDO over the last few days so we need to support them more than ever. As of this post I've purchased my DDO points. I know everyone is not in a position financially to do so and people will have their own opinions about the outage etc. I however, love this game and have been playing since May of 2006, and will continue to support it as long as I can and we receive mutual respect as players. Again, surely missed the game when it was down so hope whatever little I can do will help to keep the game going for at least another 13 yrs.

Sincerely,

Thunder Kiss (Khyber)
]

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
DDOprofessional wrote on Mar 9th, 2019 at 3:43pm:
I believe we as players should all buy at least $20 worth of DDO points

Who the fuck would pay 20 bucks for 250 points?  Ever?!

Swore I wouldn't again but went ahead and grabbed 8000 points the other week for what?  40 bucks?  Rough estimation: that makes 250 points worth somewhere south of jack.

Edit: man my comprehension goes out the window when I stay up playing and drinking until 4 in the morning.  Must be getting old. 

Thought he was happy about SSG giving us 20 bucks worth of points.

Re-reading it while sober: he's an even bigger chump than I thought he was last night while drunk :p
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:33am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
mutual respect

lolwut

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Dread1313
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2019 at 10:12pm
Print Post  

PSU_Lion!

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/503702-DDO-Post-Downtime-Events-Sales-...

I wrote on Facebook and will re-write it here. I believe we as players should all buy at least $20 worth of DDO points to say ty to the SSG team for their hard work. We've all experienced what it's like to not have DDO over the last few days so we need to support them more than ever. As of this post I've purchased my DDO points. I know everyone is not in a position financially to do so and people will have their own opinions about the outage etc. I however, love this game and have been playing since May of 2006, and will continue to support it as long as I can and we receive mutual respect as players. Again, surely missed the game when it was down so hope whatever little I can do will help to keep the game going for at least another 13 yrs.

Sincerely,

Thunder Kiss (Khyber)
]

Pretty sure PSU_Lion is just an internal employee posting on a sock account.
Come on goys, dont let them pull the wool over your eyes like this.

(PS. and if he isnt (an internal SSG employee), his post proves he is a dick-riding cuck... dont listen to nor take any stock in what any dick-riding cuck says.)
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2019 at 10:15pm by Dread1313 »  

IP Logged

AAH
DQ Assaulter

SSG .. making shit a reality.

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 1:54am
Print Post  

PSU_Lion!

Sincerely,

Thunder Kiss (Khyber)
]

Hard fucking work my arse ...

Gunga wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:31am:
This game doesn’t deserve great players, honestly.

IP Logged

knockcocker
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 4:22am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Mar 9th, 2019 at 1:43pm:
Depends if we're talking the CiTW crap they've been throwing at us for nearly a decade that most of us don't need anymore.

Because I sure as fuck don't need another of the old raid boxes.

Confirmed; we're talking CiTW crap.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #9 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:07am
Print Post  
"Thank You to SSG Team for your hard work!!

Sincerely,

Thunder Kiss (Khyber)"

Ah to be so young, naive and impressionable. A few years from now on this person's gonna be the same disappointed and broken ddo player like us. Poor soul.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Dread1313 wrote on Mar 9th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
Pretty sure PSU_Lion is just an internal employee posting on a sock account.
Come on goys, dont let them pull the wool over your eyes like this.

(PS. and if he isnt (an internal SSG employee), his post proves he is a dick-riding cuck... dont listen to nor take any stock in what any dick-riding cuck says.)

They do the same thing on Twitter. One guy was tweeting at every extension ssg made, with blowjob posts. I looked at his history and his tweets do not go back past January 7th. And all of them are ssg dick riding posts. They are pathetic for trying to astroturf their forums and twitter feeds.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Raider's Reward box?!?!?!?!

WTF?
that is not useful to anyone at this point in the game.

other than that, I don't mind that much.
Not gonna cry when someone has trouble moving to a new a data center.   

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:51am
Print Post  
I know Thunder.    He’s not an ssg employee.  He’s a really good long time end game player who can contribute well in mid R’s raids.  A solid guy.   If you came to khyber and ran with him I’m pretty sure you’d enjoy it and get along with him. 

I don’t agree with the idea that everyone should spend $20 on the game (especially outside double points) but there is no need to denigrate someone you don’t really know just because you disagree with their opinion on one topic.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:51am:
I know Thunder.    He’s not an ssg employee.  He’s a really good long time end game player who can contribute well in mid R’s raids.  A solid guy.   If you came to khyber and ran with him I’m pretty sure you’d enjoy it and get along with him. 

If he's such a good guy, why is he such a pathetic SSG cocksucker?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 10:31am
Print Post  
This the sock account that I was referring to on twitter. His tweets do not go past January 24th, yet has a join date of August 2016, and every single post is ssg blowjobs. He is on their feed every time on like every tweet...

https://twitter.com/BadSkills_

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 11:12am
Print Post  

I don’t agree with the idea that everyone should spend $20 on the game (especially outside double points) but there is no need to denigrate someone you don’t really know just because you disagree with their opinion on one topic.   

I'm going to have to disagree on this one. Anyone that would fundamentally shill over a relatively bad business practice (anyone can fuck up a server transfer, but only Turdbine SSG can fuck it up and try to purposefully keep their consumers in the dark for god knows what reason after having previously done the same ridiculous thing years prior) and do it with a seemingly straight face while praising said business for their shitty practive. Well, they aint exactly the type of quality person I'd either defend nor want to associate with. No matter their ingame skill.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 11:12am:
I'm going to have to disagree on this one. Anyone that would fundamentally shill over a relatively bad business practice (anyone can fuck up a server transfer, but only Turdbine SSG can fuck it up and try to purposefully keep their consumers in the dark for god knows what reason after having previously done the same ridiculous thing years prior) and do it with a seemingly straight face while praising said business for their shitty practive. Well, they aint exactly the type of quality person I'd either defend nor want to associate with. No matter their ingame skill.

Even the best people get it wrong or mixed up sometimes.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
there is no need to denigrate someone you don’t really know just because you disagree with their opinion on one topic.

This, from a guy who posts in P&R. It's like you forgot basic human nature or something.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 11:12am:

Meh.  I separate forum behavior from in game behavior.   Gunga is awesome to run with.   So is epoch.   For example.  Both have been guildies when they played on khyber. 

In my mind they tried an upgrade and it went pear shaped.  They made a proportionate offer to make amends.   I don’t think players need to spend $20 bucks each but I’m not about to castigate them for the delays.  I don’t know anyone in IT management who hasn’t had a project go sideways like that at some point.   Sure I’d have handled the communication and recovery my way but whatever.   They made an apology offer that makes sense to me for the amount of downtime that occurred.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #19 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 4:06pm:
This, from a guy who posts in P&R.

We all have our vices

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 12:38am
Print Post  
I also know Thunder, quite well in fact.  I can't think of a time I've heard Thunder say anything bad about anybody.  He's one of those mellow dudes that just goes with the flow while getting things done. He's no SSG shill, but I'm like 95% certain Thunder was high when he wrote that. 

I don't agree at all about everybody needing to toss money at SSG after they screwed up.  If a stripper gets sick and vomits all over the stage I wouldn't expect many people to start throwing cash out there just because she tried.  Failure should not be rewarded, even if they tried to clean up after themselves.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:06am
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 12:38am:
I don't agree at all about everybody needing to toss money at SSG after they screwed up.  If a stripper gets sick and vomits all over the stage I wouldn't expect many people to start throwing cash out there just because she tried.  Failure should not be rewarded, even if they tried to clean up after themselves.

I would simply note internet rule 34.   Shocked

IP Logged

yardarm_
Toothless Molehunter

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:57am
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 12:38am:
I also know Thunder, quite well in fact.  I can't think of a time I've heard Thunder say anything bad about anybody.  He's one of those mellow dudes that just goes with the flow while getting things done. He's no SSG shill, but I'm like 95% certain Thunder was high when he wrote that. 

That dumbass should be forced to suck everyones dick for 20 bucks

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #23 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Well...

I guess I'll finally get a Morrnh for my Dorf and a Pinion for my main, which are 2 items I was never going to farm for ever.

A Balizarde or Celestia might be nice to have for all the Tieflings Bards we're about to be flooded with who missed the boat first time around, or maybe Needles for the people who don't have TF mats stockpiled.

Even better if it was items from RtSO or Killing Time, which are nice but unlikely to get farmed for.

Worst case scenario it's just free sentient jewel food and some free TP.

I guess I need to log into every server and make sure to toss these boxes on the pile with the favour grinders there.  Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:00pm by Metal-Beast »  

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #24 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 4:59pm:
I guess I need to log into every server and make sure to toss these boxes on the pile with the favour grinders there.

You think they're going to give us one per server?   Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint