Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Amber farm is over with the next update (Read 37860 times)
Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Re: Amber farm is over with the next update
Reply #25 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
Inlcudes amber golems and skulls. This is ridiculous. From the best quest to "with a full party and first time bonus maybe it's worth it if you reduce skull"

If you're a bad and can't handle r10 mobs

IP Logged

Dread1313
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
You are a sorry sack of shit who has more money than sense and an ubercuck. People like you are the very reason the MMO industry is in shambles and I hope you and your ilk rot in hell for that, for what you have done to that which has made me happy up until a few years ago.

Sorry sack of shit.

And you talking about people being 'bad'? no one exemplifies that more than you, because you are proof that "any amout of money can make someone be "non-bad". You are the problem. Not us.

Fucking wanker.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Sorry but you can't buy wings, you have to earn them. You are a bad if you need amber temple to get reaper xp, point blank. Just like you're a bad if you needed rose colored goggles to fill up sentient weapons, just like you're a bad if you needed to dupe to get thunderforged ings. Cry more for being bad please.

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 6:11am
Print Post  
None of what you listed requires skill, anyone can grind those given sufficient time.

This is especially true for rose colored goggles vs wpm r1 farming. Neither requires skill, the former is just much faster than the other.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Don't feed the troll, just ignore him

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #30 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry but you can't buy wings, you have to earn them. You are a bad if you need amber temple to get reaper xp, point blank. Just like you're a bad if you needed rose colored goggles to fill up sentient weapons, just like you're a bad if you needed to dupe to get thunderforged ings. Cry more for being bad please.

You are really really horrible at ddo, aren't you? The signs are all there.

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #31 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
I imagine they have "data" that shows quest completions by difficulty and the r10 amber is 200x over any other.  The concequent knee-jerk is to make it 5% of the average number of r10 completions of all the other qwests put together.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
if you think there is only a time element then you are hopelessly bad. Slick, you’re so bad you wouldn’t even know what quantifies as being bad, all the metrics are too confusing for you sit down before you hurt yourself.

IP Logged

LavaMuffDiver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
It's not that people have to have amber to get RXP, it just means one less quest in the rotation of good rxp/min, making the bullshit grind just that much more boring.

If they keep it like it is when it goes to live it will just be another RL quest that people run once for first time and don't touch again.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
It’ll still be as runnable daily as Memoirs and Grim, people just wont be able to crowd source 1 or 2 people to run the crap out of it for them to get reaper xp for their gimped toons. Which was the idea of reaper was to group more for tougher content. It took a while to get around to plugging the hole which is weird but whatever. It’s fun watching people complain any time SSG actually does something about a problem and tin foil hats come out as to why. Bonus salt when people come around crying about those poor casuals who didn’t get the memo that there was a broken system to exploit. Just be honest that you wanted something prestigious with the least amount of effort possible and you’re mad they took away your toys so you actually have to play the system more to how it was intended to be a long term goal. It’s ok to be bad and not capable of running daily r10s with your group of bads, just stop pretending to be good because you could pike an r10 and have 40 reaper points that someone else got you. Stop being mad at the game for changing the game to better fit their ideal of it.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #35 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Man you idiots are salty about this amber farm thing

If SSG would step up their quality to something beyond what a 5-year old with an easy bake oven can create and stop leaving it under the heat lamps on the buffet until it's dried and crusty, the salt wouldn't be needed.

But they don't and that sort of low-quality food requires salt in copious quantities just to make it tolerable.

At this point, SSG is Golden Corral of MMOs.
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2019 at 7:20pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
If you don't like the content why play the game? Sounds retarded to keep playing something you don't like. If you actually enjoyed running amber temple ad nauseum then your problem isn't with grinding your problem is with difficulty of grind. I can't even imagine what your idea of quality metrics are especially with an outdated 32 bit engine and an active combat system that is also 13 years old.
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2019 at 7:38pm by »  

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #37 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
if you think there is only a time element then you are hopelessly bad. Slick, you’re so bad you wouldn’t even know what quantifies as being bad, all the metrics are too confusing for you sit down before you hurt yourself.

You no nothing.

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:07am
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm:
You no nothing.

know* and are you going to keep up the petty vague lifeless insults or are you going to actually throw down?

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #39 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Quote:
If you don't like the content why play the game? Sounds retarded to keep playing something you don't like. If you actually enjoyed running amber temple ad nauseum then your problem isn't with grinding your problem is with difficulty of grind. I can't even imagine what your idea of quality metrics are especially with an outdated 32 bit engine and an active combat system that is also 13 years old.

Probably for the same reasons dumbasses keep making fanbois posts on an unmoderated forum virtually dedicated to being salty about things they don't like about DDO and then pointing out said forums are salty as if it were some sort of revelation.

As usual, you miss the point.  Some of us like the game in spite of, not because of, what the devs are doing to it.  Durrrrr.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:18am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:17am:
Probably for the same reasons dumbasses keep making fanbois posts on an unmoderated forum virtually dedicated to being salty about things they don't like about DDO and then pointing out said forums are salty as if it were some sort of revelation.

As usual, you miss the point.  Some of us like the game in spite of, not because of, what the devs are doing to it.  Durrrrr.

It's not my fault you guys get your heads up your asses and used to patting each other on the back for every thing you get bent out of shape about in a videogame. If anything it's more pointing out how deep your heads have gotten. The fact that you have the audacity to bother and make fun of the mobos shows how lost in your own pile of shit you are, and I'm just the type of person to tell you how deep in the shit you are. Call it a bored hobby of schadenfreude knowing that you couldn't get out of your shit pile if you wanted to because you keep culminating more shit to bury yourself in.

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics that allows you to berate the developers of a game yet not realize that the things you like about said game were made by those same developers as if the decisions they make that you like come from a different place than the ones you don't. That's some inception level fuckery.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:45pm:
Don't feed the troll, just ignore him

Bump

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:45pm:
Don't feed the troll Sev's fat mother who is trying to defend her special snowflake, just ignore him her

IP Logged

Magneto
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
No Rush

After all done with completionist im not rushy to get wings.
Im rank 64 and after the next coming 6 lifes to hamster wheel, i have my wings.
next question is.... WHAT COLOR  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #44 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It's not my fault you guys get your heads up your asses and used to patting each other on the back for every thing you get bent out of shape about in a videogame. If anything it's more pointing out how deep your heads have gotten. The fact that you have the audacity to bother and make fun of the mobos shows how lost in your own pile of shit you are, and I'm just the type of person to tell you how deep in the shit you are. Call it a bored hobby of schadenfreude knowing that you couldn't get out of your shit pile if you wanted to because you keep culminating more shit to bury yourself in.

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics that allows you to berate the developers of a game yet not realize that the things you like about said game were made by those same developers as if the decisions they make that you like come from a different place than the ones you don't. That's some inception level fuckery.

Just like it's not our fault you enjoy having SSG's knob shoved so far down your throat it blocks your airway and deprives your brain cells of much needed oxygen. 

If you weren't an oxygen deprived idiot, you might realize these devs are not the same devs that created a lot of the things about DDO that we enjoy. 

Even with the current devs though, I'm not sure why you think disliking things they do is mutually exclusive from liking other things they do.  That's exceptionally stupid, even for you.  Please study up on what the phrase "in spite of" means.

P.S.  The fact you don't think the mobos are worthy of ridicule and contempt affirms your standing as an idiot fanboi.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:35pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Fun fact: most of the devs working there now are long time employees, there wasn't any huge shift in staffing.

in spite of
phrase of spite
without being affected by the particular factor mentioned.

Please study up on what phrases you use, because you and your idiot league of antifanbois jerking eachother off are constantly whining and complaining about the supposed slights to your shit playstyles of only being capable of exploiting the game, are doing anything but playing in spite of anything. Then you threaten ultimatums like little whiny bitches that if they implement something you don't like you're going to quit the game or stop paying for shit here and all over the mobos.

Your defense of the vault vs the mobos is laughable, you're all two sides of the same shit sandwich of whiny ass bitches whining because the big mean game developers didn't listen to you specifically. Bunch of impotent crybaby entitled little snowflakes that can't roll with the punches.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #46 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fun fact: most of the devs working there now are long time employees, there wasn't any huge shift in staffing.

in spite of
phrase of spite
without being affected by the particular factor mentioned.

Please study up on what phrases you use, because you and your idiot league of antifanbois jerking eachother off are constantly whining and complaining about the supposed slights to your shit playstyles of only being capable of exploiting the game, are doing anything but playing in spite of anything. Then you threaten ultimatums like little whiny bitches that if they implement something you don't like you're going to quit the game or stop paying for shit here and all over the mobos.

Your defense of the vault vs the mobos is laughable, you're all two sides of the same shit sandwich of whiny ass bitches whining because the big mean game developers didn't listen to you specifically. Bunch of impotent crybaby entitled little snowflakes that can't roll with the punches.

Good lord, you're stupid.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
I finally get it digitard, you're an angry cuck. You have to sit back and watch while other people enjoy the game, as intended, and you can't have that entertainment anymore. You're so bad that the game doesn't even bother to try and pander to you, but you can't quit because you're weak willed. So rather than buck up and try and enjoy what's there, you just try and tell everybody else how DDO only gives you pity fucks now and again by not fixing an exploit right away and that when it gets fixed you're getting your feels hurt again while everybody is off not giving a rats fuckin ass. Then you get together with some of your fellow cucks here to circle jerk and whine about how you're all stuck on DDO but they don't feed into your entitlement issues so they obviously are horrible fuckin people for you not being able to just walk away.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #48 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:03pm
Print Post  

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #49 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I finally get it digitard, you're an angry cuck. You have to sit back and watch while other people enjoy the game, as intended, and you can't have that entertainment anymore. You're so bad that the game doesn't even bother to try and pander to you, but you can't quit because you're weak willed. So rather than buck up and try and enjoy what's there, you just try and tell everybody else how DDO only gives you pity fucks now and again by not fixing an exploit right away and that when it gets fixed you're getting your feels hurt again while everybody is off not giving a rats fuckin ass. Then you get together with some of your fellow cucks here to circle jerk and whine about how you're all stuck on DDO but they don't feed into your entitlement issues so they obviously are horrible fuckin people for you not being able to just walk away.

Still stupid.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Send TopicPrint