Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Amber farm is over with the next update (Read 37904 times)
Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Re: Amber farm is over with the next update
Reply #50 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:05pm:
Still stupid.

Same draw from the shallow well huh digitard. Maybe you don't know what cuckold means, or maybe it hit too close to home.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #51 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Same draw from the shallow well huh digitard. Maybe you don't know what cuckold means, or maybe it hit too close to home.

The stupid is increasing.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #52 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Quote:

What you don't understand is the fact that you think you are "bringing IT" when in fact you are "taking It" like a true fecal fairy. You have never been worth more than a fleeting thought. You or your lame ass socks, of which this is probably the lamest.

Do you find it weird just about everyone always tells you that you missed the point or are stupid? I'm guessing you have some half assed theory that makes you feel better about yourself though. Classic...  Cool

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #53 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:56pm:
The stupid is increasing.

At this point it's obvious that he's

A. An SSG employee who refuses to accept that they do very much have serious room for improvement in their decisions and how they treat their customers.

B.  A blindly loyal fanboy who can't recognize that SSG (see A) and is very thin skinned because of his fanboy boner for the game.

C.  Just a really, really, REALLY stupid individual with extremely poor reading comprehension skills (like so stupid that he thinks the point of this thread has sweet FA to do an exploit.  It doesn't.  The point here is SSG would rather throw time and resources towards fixing something that's mostly harmless than fix something broken - lag hill - in the game.  And along with their poor business practices they can't see where they're losing money by punishing both the obviously innocent and the...technically not guilty at all...over nothing.

D.  A blatant troll who's sadder than words if this is all they have for amusement in their lives.

Take your pick, it's just flat out not worth any effort at all giving them attention.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:39am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:38am:
At this point it's obvious that he's

A. An SSG employee who refuses to accept that they do very much have serious room for improvement in their decisions and how they treat their customers.

B.  A blindly loyal fanboy who can't recognize that SSG (see A) and is very thin skinned because of his fanboy boner for the game.

C.  Just a really, really, REALLY stupid individual with extremely poor reading comprehension skills (like so stupid that he thinks the point of this thread has sweet FA to do an exploit.  It doesn't.  The point here is SSG would rather throw time and resources towards fixing something that's mostly harmless than fix something broken - lag hill - in the game.  And along with their poor business practices they can't see where they're losing money by punishing both the obviously innocent and the...technically not guilty at all...over nothing.

D.  A blatant troll who's sadder than words if this is all they have for amusement in their lives.

Take your pick, it's just flat out not worth any effort at all giving them attention.

Hmm, I haven't read anything in this thread since like the first 3 or 4 posts, so I honestly have no idea who you are talking about.

Option 1: Go read the entire thread.
-- This increases the chance I will encounter the stupid of Darkat, so this option is rejected.

Option 2: Guess as to the subject person.
-- Possible fan boy, possible shill, possible / almost certainly stupid.

--- Grahm?

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #55 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
digitard

Digimook would have been better. This just looks like you stole it from someone calling you Gramh_the_Tard.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #56 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:18pm:
Digimook would have been better. This just looks like you stole it from someone calling you Gramh_the_Tard.

Mimicking other peoples' insults is the only thing he's got left.  Don't take that from him, too.

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:51pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
The idiocy and salty is strong here. SSG probably spent 10 mins tossing a few new baddies into Amber Temple, you guys have no cost/reward concepts to work with in what gets fixed and what doesn't. So unless you admit to being incompetent, this is very much about something exploitable being shut off. What's more is you don't even have a comprehensive list of what they did fix because the patch for Sharn preorders isn't out yet. I rarely see a "oh they fixed that one thing" thread on here, I wonder why >.>

It hurts nobody because it's just extra fighting, making challenging content ya know challenging.

Slick, I more than expect people to dodge the issue here for sake of their feels and call me stupid, because you're operating under broken feels instead of common sense so anything that doesn't agree with you or points out your entitlement issues and unrepentant saltiness is going to gather that response.

I like the game, too bad I have a healthy disconnect that what they do to it doesn't change how I view the game or whether I pay into it. I'm a healthy enough person to know if I'm not having fun anymore, I can pack it up and walk away for a while or forever no harm no foul knowing I enjoyed the good times. You all have a disturbed entitlement issue that they have to do what you want because you're the customer when they have to make decisions for all their customer base, not just their most jaded and egotistical.

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
This from a guy who paid real money to swap servers so he could play on the same server as Lynabell (whatever that dev/intern name is) and then paid more real money to suddenly come back to Khyber.  I don’t see where you’re qualified to tell people how smart you are and that “we” just don’t get it.

It’s a fact that the shitbirds at SSG waste time on low hanging fruit and easy to fix non-issues while ignoring real game issues. I realize you are in denial, so let me give an example.

- The boat that takes you to Ataraxia was moved from one pier to another in the harbor. No matter how little time that took it was time the devs spent on a less than trivial cosmetic item.

Meanwhile Enter the Kobold can not be completed about half the time due to the puzzle glitch. No work has been done there, and the quest remains bugged for what, 6 months now?

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
I paid real money to join a server with raiding guilds that wouldn't cause issues of me joining because someone said there was good raiding guilds there, all of which took way too long to get back to me about joining, so I talked it out with the people involved on Khyber after months out to come back and join the raiding guild there. I don't see how it's got anything to do with my intelligence, but it's nice you keep tabs.

As far as I know they worked on Enter the Kobold recently, so if it's still fucked then whatever they did work on didn't work, but that's what happens when you have to rush out product and try and sneak in time to do fixes on current content. I don't have a large expectation for SSG because they are probably 1/100th the size of staff of most modern MMOs. I'm not going to hold my breath that 30 people in a rented office are going to be able to pump out bug fixes on the regular. Yeah if they were 300 deep or something with dedicated folk for fixing bugs, yeah I'd be a little more concerned that each update isn't almost bug free.

That's not the reality, and it still comes back to people with an entitlement complex that their issues are the most pressing issues.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I rarely see a "oh they fixed that one thing" thread on here, I wonder why >.>

Ok you either work for SSG or is getting fucked by someone who does.

We pay to play this, we don't have to make threads when they actually deliver what they are supposed to. When I buy a car I don't go to the bussiness and thank them when it's working as it should. When it's not, you go and complain. That is how it works for any product

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:14pm:
Ok you either work for SSG or is getting fucked by someone who does.

We pay to play this, we don't have to make threads when they actually deliver what they are supposed to. When I buy a car I don't go to the bussiness and thank them when it's working as it should. When it's not, you go and complain. That is how it works for any product

Guess what kind of service that gets you if all you do is launch into a tirade of how idiotic the person is for not fixing something. I'm not even saying to thank them, I'm just stating that nobody seems to ever notice when they do work on something only when something fucks up. That's the kind of attitude that gets you shitty service, your food spit in at restaurants, ect. 

That complaining bullshit? That is exactly the entitlement issues coming to surface.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:27pm by »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
If people actually have to notice when they do their job something is wrong. If I get shitty service, I change the store.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
When AAA titles are shipping broken as fuck I'll tolerate small companies having a few bug issues. With as much attention you idiots give to things like rose colored goggles and amber temple FIXES it's just weird that you're going to be nitpicky about a gamebreaking loophole getting fixed but not give any mention of QoL fixes they toss in each update.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:37pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
gamebreaking loophole

el oh elle

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #65 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
When AAA titles are shipping broken as fuck I'll tolerate small companies having a few bug issues. With as much attention you idiots give to things like rose colored goggles and amber temple FIXES it's just weird that you're going to be nitpicky about a gamebreaking loophole getting fixed but not give any mention of QoL fixes they toss in each update.

So I guess I will repeat, you wouldn't see the forest until you smacked into the 1st fucking tree.  I can't actually take you seriously, so you get no new content. Cheesy

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:20am
Print Post  
Slick Stick wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:37am:
So I guess I will repeat, you wouldn't see the forest until you smacked into the 1st fucking tree.  I can't actually take you seriously, so you get no new content. Cheesy

I don't see how I'm being short sighted, so I can only surmise you're a fucking idiot either utilizing that same figure of speech wrong or you're pulling a Skoodge and pretending to have this meta knowledge of the conversation that doesn't exist because you keep going back to the point i'm mocking you for.w

And yeah rubbins gamebreaking because it was letting shits that couldn't manage EE amber temple pike r10 amber temple en masse off one person willing to run the quest for them. If that's not fucking up the game I don't know what is. It completely invalidates the point of reaper to have a quest that can be soloed easily on r10 even with party scaling.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Quote:
If that's not fucking up the game I don't know what is.

Probably people like you.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:45am:
Probably people like you.

Here's a game more your speed:

https://javasnake.neocities.org/cookie/

IP Logged

pinkpuff
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
DDO devs gonna DDO dev. Everyone knows everytime they try to fix something they fuck something else up and that something else is usually something we can benefit from.

I mean, surely, they didn't nerf Amber preemptively to balance out the massive exploits that'll 100% be present in Sharn. Right? Because they really have no history of adding in content with monstrous holes in it.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #70 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Honestly, this is a lot of bitching about nothing.   The meta for XP earn is always changing.   I remember when it was Rusted Blades for ED farming.  If this one becomes less efficient, something else will show up that replaces it.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Here's a game more your speed:

https://javasnake.neocities.org/cookie/

You're a customer, homie.

IP Logged

Gramh_the_Bard
Ex Member

Reply #72 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 2:23pm:
You're a customer, homie.

Sure, i'll buy each of your fake cookies for 1 gold piece each, that way you can feel an extra squishy sense of accomplishment when you unlock those chieves! you'll be the darcat of cookie clickers! It comes complete with all the things you value about Amber Temple! repetitive, easy, fake rewards!
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2019 at 2:42pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
repetitive, easy, fake rewards

so, basically all mmos? K....

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:

We all tolerate small bugs like this. We are aware of the budget of the company and the lack of resources. But usually we rant about stupid game decision the DEVs take, like this one, or other idiotic stuff like thinking quartestaff monk is top DPS, and many other things the whole community disagrees with them but they go foward and implement for some weird reason. And nerfing Amber actually is against QoL. Major sections of the playerbase will be hurt by this, even those who don't care about rxp.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Send TopicPrint