Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Bad Luck :( (Read 1832 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Bad Luck :(
Apr 9th, 2019 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Did a TR and got back up to 20.. last night decided to do a quick run thru R1 dailies.... Toed, Spies, Wiz King, & OoB.

Me and a pal.. and we open for party....

In Wiz King, there are 4 locations on main floor, 2 on each side headed back, where the floor can.. I say CAN drop out. It's some kind of random chance where EACH of the 4 spots may or may not open. I've seen none open, 1, and 2 (one on each side) open....

Last night my running pal fell into all...... fucking...... 4 of them.

To be fair, i honestly didn't think it was possible.

Not only that, but while we cleared towers 1 & 2 (no-one had joined my LFM yet), he fell thru the floors in several areas where applicable.

I was laughing so hard I damn near pissed myself.. and he was ready to rage-quit & uninstall...

he wasn't having a good night.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Re: Bad Luck :(
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 10:19am
Print Post  
I booted Badluck from my guild Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Wiz King is one of the best quests ever made. I used to hate it until Cleazy told me the tricks for it like 5 years ago. But once he told me it all clicked.

The floors drop only 2 ways. If more than one person is running across them at one time. Or if you took the south door instead of north to get to the 3rd tower. Yes, the floors collapse if you approach from the south entrance instead of the long way north to the 3rd tower. There is no luck involved in the floor collapsing.

The other floors that drop are the ones right before the levers guarded by the skeleton archers, but those can be spotted manually and avoided. Just look for the small green colored area in the corners and use the other side.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #3 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 1:31pm:
Wiz King is one of the best quests ever made. I used to hate it until Cleazy told me the tricks for it like 5 years ago. But once he told me it all clicked.

The floors drop only 2 ways. If more than one person is running across them at one time. Or if you took the south door instead of north to get to the 3rd tower. Yes, the floors collapse if you approach from the south entrance instead of the long way north to the 3rd tower. There is no luck involved in the floor collapsing.

The other floors that drop are the ones right before the levers guarded by the skeleton archers, but those can be spotted manually and avoided. Just look for the small green colored area in the corners and use the other side.

Nice. Didn't know the south door bit.
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2019 at 3:32pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 1:31pm:
Some good stuff

Dude thats why i like you. Shit like this bits of knowledge you leave between shitpost and insults.

Always a bice find.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #5 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Can clear that floor with a haste pot and capped jump. Fastest way to 3rd.

IP Logged

imanoob
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Also jump at the right time to avoid getting shut in with the golems.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
u r so ugly rubbns did u pull your head out of a camels ass?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint