Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How useful is the mimic belt? (Read 1073 times)
ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

How useful is the mimic belt?
May 3rd, 2019 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
The one from the mimic event?

Seems like the level 4 and 8 versions might be useful for caster lives at least. On melee/ranged lives, i would probably want doublestrike/shot + nat armor for the belt slot. Not sure about casters, but they dont get the RL belt till level 10 so was thinking the level 4 and 8 versions might be useful before then.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: How useful is the mimic belt?
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2019 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
I like the level 4 for twink gear. Good amount of HP for that level. I usually wear it until level 10 when I do ravenloft/crafted gear sets that are more planned out. I just kind of wear whatever under level 10. 

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: How useful is the mimic belt?
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2019 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 11:14pm:
The one from the mimic event?

Seems like the level 4 and 8 versions might be useful for caster lives at least.

If you don't need the slot for a slavers set, it's good HP.  Replaced by shroud later, again if you don't need the slot for slavers/rl set.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint