Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Sharn gear locations (Read 15196 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Re: Sharn gear locations
Reply #50 - May 21st, 2019 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 3:56pm:
Well I thought ravenloft was terrible value too so no arguments that it’s nearly as good as ravenloft. You guys can continue to be happy at being overcharged for mediocre content but I like to think they could do better.

Compared to what in the game?

You retarded?

Ravenloft is the best update we've had since Haunted Halls or MOTU

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - May 21st, 2019 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 6:04pm:
Compared to what in the game?

You retarded?

Ravenloft is the best update we've had since Haunted Halls or MOTU

Havent you heard? All the Kewl kids badmouth anything and everything.. it's the new thing man!

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - May 22nd, 2019 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on May 21st, 2019 at 3:56pm:
Well I thought ravenloft was terrible value too so no arguments that it’s nearly as good as ravenloft. You guys can continue to be happy at being overcharged for mediocre content but I like to think they could do better.

Lower your expectations.  This isn't Path of Exile.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Ravenloft was a solid expansion. Good loot, new sentient weapon stuff. The quests were about 1/3 awesome, 1/3 ok, and 1/3 terrible.

But I bought it for points (like I will do for Sharn), so to me $0 is good value!

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

lazarus
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - May 23rd, 2019 at 5:26am
Print Post  
Is rare fligree much more rare now?

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #55 - May 23rd, 2019 at 11:20am
Print Post  
lazarus wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 5:26am:
Is rare fligree much more rare now?

Anecdotally I would say yes.  I have pulled one rare from ~60 filis.  Could be RNG love though.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #56 - May 23rd, 2019 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Toke wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 11:20am:
Anecdotally I would say yes.  I have pulled one rare from ~60 filis.  Could be RNG love though.

I've noticed a lack of new rare filigree as well.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - May 23rd, 2019 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 11:09am:
But I bought it for points (like I will do for Sharn), so to me $0 is good value!

Spot on.

Guys Im sure some of you have Stockholme syndrome - Think of it from the point of view of a new customer would they be excited by a new expansion that only offered 12 quests and 2 raids all for the low price of $40? - I doubt it they would likely take that money and buy a complete game from Steam. This is SSG milking you for all it thinks it can get away with and you are all so invested in the game you you cant be objective about the value (note im talking about value here not quality).

I know $40 is not a big deal but no matter how good the content is 12 quests and 2 raids is not worth $40 (but then Im talking to a bunch of people that think buying Ottos is a good idea  Roll Eyes ) it boggles my mind that people bought the collectors editions which is not even worth the sum of its parts.

Some of the quests were v good - Invitation, Amber and Abbey were but Wines, Berez, and Lag Hill are terrible.

And no Ravenloft loot was not well designed it was simply OP and obsoleted everything that came before it.

Sharn is everything that ravenloft was but a little worse at everything but it has new shinies so will sell very well and SSG will pat themselves on the back for milking their customers a little more.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - May 23rd, 2019 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Somewhat unrelated (but sort of related if we're talking about value for your dollars).......

So that super awesome fun pass they sold people, which gives them all the new content other than expanisons...........have they released any content other than this expansion since they sold it? (WPM?). Or did people just spend $300 for gold rolls so far?

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - May 24th, 2019 at 5:33am
Print Post  
Just Tiefling which if you purchased any of the expansion bundles you would get anyway.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #60 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 2:39pm:
Spot on.

Guys Im sure some of you have Stockholme syndrome - Think of it from the point of view of a new customer would they be excited by a new expansion that only offered 12 quests and 2 raids all for the low price of $40? - I doubt it they would likely take that money and buy a complete game from Steam. This is SSG milking you for all it thinks it can get away with and you are all so invested in the game you you cant be objective about the value (note im talking about value here not quality).

I know $40 is not a big deal but no matter how good the content is 12 quests and 2 raids is not worth $40 (but then Im talking to a bunch of people that think buying Ottos is a good idea  Roll Eyes ) it boggles my mind that people bought the collectors editions which is not even worth the sum of its parts.

Some of the quests were v good - Invitation, Amber and Abbey were but Wines, Berez, and Lag Hill are terrible.

And no Ravenloft loot was not well designed it was simply OP and obsoleted everything that came before it.

Sharn is everything that ravenloft was but a little worse at everything but it has new shinies so will sell very well and SSG will pat themselves on the back for milking their customers a little more.

I mean I probably got 100-200 hours of entertainment out of Ravenloft, so... ...40 bucks ain't bad at all.

Granted I bought a sub as well for a year. But that includes a lot of time not spent in ravenloft. You're looking at 20 cents a minute of entertainment.
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2019 at 10:26am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #61 - May 24th, 2019 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on May 23rd, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Somewhat unrelated (but sort of related if we're talking about value for your dollars).......

So that super awesome fun pass they sold people, which gives them all the new content other than expanisons...........have they released any content other than this expansion since they sold it? (WPM?). Or did people just spend $300 for gold rolls so far?

Gold rolls for 3 years only cost 3$, the other 297$ is the same as buying 3 years of vip. I actually spent 14.99 a month on sub prior to this so saved 180$ buying the super package and cancelling my sub.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #62 - May 24th, 2019 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:25am:
I mean I probably got 100-200 hours of entertainment out of Ravenloft, so... ...40 bucks ain't bad at all.

Granted I bought a sub as well for a year. But that includes a lot of time not spent in ravenloft. You're looking at 20 cents a minute of entertainment.

This.

$40 for RL and Sharn is money well spent.  200 hours is a low guess for how long I spent in RL.   Raids alone were 2-3 hours per week for 50-70 weeks. 

Sharn has given me 30 hours of fun in 2 weeks so far.   1 raid not out yet.

I spent more than $40 taking the kids to see Avengers.   Still a great value even for only 3 hours of entertainment. 

Sure, you don't like the game then $40 for either sounds dumb.   I think $40 on Fortnite or league of legends is too much to spend.  But then I hate MOBAs and Battle Royales.  To each their own.

« Last Edit: May 24th, 2019 at 2:38pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint