Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 2048 (Read 292 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:41am
Print Post  
So I've been considering writing more outlines on how to un-clusterfuck the mistakes they've been making for SSG and a very long letter to Sev...but they don't see interested in good advice so I've been working on new 2048s instead.

If you head to the sticky you'll find 3 new games (06-08) and a recent post that lists the names of almost all the girls from the 5 originals.  You're welcome.

You have no idea how much digging it took to try to find new images you haven't seen a million times (and a few classics still made the final cut) and I can't say I topped any of my earlier works - but 06 is pretty choice.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Re: 2048
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Thank you for your service

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint